• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Ellyllions

He answered, "I don't hang with people who are like that."

People who ARE like that (no matter WHAT color) should be ostracized....

Actually, I'm more for just straight-up KILLING racists...maybe they'll come back as a human next life?

As for the post-Katrina looting, I said in a previous thread anyone caught stealing anything OTHER than food and disaster 'essentials' should have been fucking shot...

A lady I work with relocated here after losing everything to Katrina, and she is BUSTING HER ASS working two jobs to support herself and her kids...she's not looking for a "liberal welfare handout"....
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
      Veteran
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by studly hungwell
      Well, Mr. Roth, by your own words we are discussing "crime". I bow to you, Mr. Roth, to conviently redifine actions that contradict the law of the land. By definition, "crime", describes all actions that are to be proscribed by society as a whole. Such activity deemed unacceptable by society itself as voted on by its representatives. Do I begrudge a person for saving themselves from starvation? No. I am not an elected representative of the people....it is not my sworn duty to honor and enforce the law.....only to obey it. Now, see? This is not about skin color at all, is it?
      No - you're doing an excellent job of keeping this discussion race-neutral. But on the issue of crime: have you ever driven 36 mph in a 35 mph zone? Have you ever found a crinkled up $5.00 bill on the sidewalk and neglected to report it as income to the IRS (assuming you are American, of course)? There are so many "crimes" on the books that they can't all be enforced and if they could we would all be in a mess of trouble.
      Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by studly hungwell
        ... This is not about skin color at all, is it?
        Obviously he let his feelings known in a previous post. Fifty percent of what passes for racism is actually classism. It has a lot to do with money...

Comment

• studly hungwell
          Roadie
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
          No - you're doing an excellent job of keeping this discussion race-neutral. But on the issue of crime: have you ever driven 36 mph in a 35 mph zone? Have you ever found a crinkled up $5.00 bill on the sidewalk and neglected to report it as income to the IRS (assuming you are American, of course)? There are so many "crimes" on the books that they can't all be enforced and if they could we would all be in a mess of trouble.

Granted...I will not argue with that at all. Yes, in the strictest sense of the the word, I am a criminal. The thing that got my dander up was crime as a result of poverty. Then, from there, we are led to assume african american. Then, we are encouraged to excuse the criminal activity because of their poverty or color of their skin. That's bullhsit. Call it what it is and call people out for it. Don't rake these people over the coals but don't try to smooth it over because of their skin color or their income level. This behavior is unacceptable....period. Why is it so hard for people to collectively say that? Have we been conditioned to feel guilt everytime we see people with less than we have? In the same way, are we to feel as though we haven't earned what we have? Are we gift reciepients or did we earn what we have? It seems to me that the idea of equality means all the good spread evenly and all the bad spread to the "rich". Sorry if I was preachy.
          it are go good with pizza

Comment

• studly hungwell
            Roadie
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Obviously he let his feelings known in a previous post. Fifty percent of what passes for racism is actually classism. It has a lot to do with money...
            Thank you for paying attention.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
              Veteran
              • Nov 2006

Well....when you say "This behavior is unacceptable"...I'm not sure if you mean committing crime in general, or defending criminal actions because of the class, or race, or whathaveyou, of the perp.

Assuming the former, its tough for people to collectively say its unacceptable because it isn't always unacceptable. Its the job of the judiciary to weight the facts of each case and determine what is and isn't acceptible. When someone gets caught stealing bread because they are starving, for example, I would hope that most judges would be compassionate enough to decide that it is not a crime, the black letter of the law notwithstanding.
              Trollidillo-T

Comment

• studly hungwell
                Roadie
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
                Well....when you say "This behavior is unacceptable"...I'm not sure if you mean committing crime in general, or defending criminal actions because of the class, or race, or whathaveyou, of the perp.

Assuming the former, its tough for people to collectively say its unacceptable because it isn't always unacceptable. Its the job of the judiciary to weight the facts of each case and determine what is and isn't acceptible. When someone gets caught stealing bread because they are starving, for example, I would hope that most judges would be compassionate enough to decide that it is not a crime, the black letter of the law notwithstanding.
                With all due respect, I think you will agree that there is a vast difference between doing 36 in a 35 and taking advantage of the diminished resources of local law enforcement to loot local businesses. I may be asking you to step out on a limb, but, this particular limb is 5 feet thick....don't think it's gonna snap.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                  Veteran
                  • Nov 2006

Agreed. The looting was an national embarrassment. I remember seeing one undercover reporter video-taping a low-level law enforcement official looting a Best-Buy in her uniform! I was aghast.
                  Trollidillo-T

Comment

• timmy pooterbut
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • May 2007

comon feel the noise booger/lipps

Comment

• timmy pooterbut
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • May 2007

what is the longest and most painful way to commit suicide? please pm with suggestions.
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-09-2007, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

You're a Fucking MORON katydid...Fuck off!
                        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Redballjets88
                          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                          I think you need to cut some bigger eye-holes in your sheets, ELVIS
                          ford you're a puss
                          R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You must be drinking the corn squeezin's with kuntydoodle.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                              Veteran
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by timmy pooterbut
                              what is the longest and most painful way to commit suicide? please pm with suggestions.
                              You must be drinking the corn squeezin's with kuntydoodle.

LMMFAO
                              Trollidillo-T

Comment

• scamper
                                Commando
                                • May 2005

So are there really that many people in this thread that are in complete denial as to what happened in New Orleans? :confused:

Looks like the whore media did their jobs again. BTW, you might have noticed this article came from a real Newspaper....
                                Didn't mother nature unleash her fury on a town that sits below sea level?

Comment

Working...