6,558 terrorists & insurgents killed in Iraq and Afghanistan since January 1, 2006

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
    Hey "sgt", what do you wish to accomplish with this thread?
    I think he wants to reenact the Vietnam War by holding "Saigon press conferences" in which the Army lies its ass off by telling everybody that supposed enemy deaths are a sign of progress (despite numerous secret memos the later surfaced that they knew the opposite was in fact true)...

Hence: "Body count."

Comment

• Petroleum Nasby
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Jun 2007

My esteemd kaleeg Mr. Fresh is kerekt.

Keepin a leger of the so-calld "terrist" kilt on the feeld uv battul is no way to no if the Yangkey oppressirs ar sukseeding in this war.

Thee only way to no if'n Bushes soljers are a'winnin' iz to keep a gud tallee of how manee of them git kilt.
      Bloo-koted monster! -- thow goist 4th,
      Armd with thy rifle and sharp-pinted bayonet,
      Whose peeked end with Suthrin blub is wet,
      I hait thee! tool and minyun uv the North!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Petroleum Nasby
        My esteemd kaleeg Mr. Fresh is kerekt.

Keepin a leger of the so-calld "terrist" kilt on the feeld uv battul is no way to no if the Yangkey oppressirs ar sukseeding in this war.

Thee only way to no if'n Bushes soljers are a'winnin' iz to keep a gud tallee of how manee of them git kilt.

Nice fucking alias...

Riffing off RedballsJoke now "sgt" Schiestkampf?

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          I think he wants to reenact the Vietnam War by holding "Saigon press conferences" in which the Army lies its ass off by telling everybody that supposed enemy deaths are a sign of progress...
          Right. Never mind the fact that these numbers represent actual human beings. Never mind the fact that each one of these bodies represents a group of mourning and angry friends and families.

Right wing sociopaths like "Sgt" Slutz love to treat these numbers like ball game scores to demonstrate some state of victory or indicate some kind of progress.

The undeveloped mind of a conservative is fueled largely by by pride and bravado. Any real logic or empathy have no value in the reptilian brain of a warmonger.

Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 06-24-2007, 01:46 PM.
          Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Petroleum Nasby
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Jun 2007

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
            Right. Never mind the fact that these numbers represent actual human beings. Never mind the fact that each one of these bodies represents a group of mourning and angry friends and families.

Right wing sociopaths like "Sgt" Slutz love to treat these numbers like ball game scores to demonstrate some state of victory or indicate some kind of progress.

The undeveloped mind of a conservative is fueled largely by by pride and bravado. Any real logic or empathy have no value in the reptilian brain of a warmonger.
            Mr. Cunt is correct. Onlee a durn Rpublikin with War Feever would stupe so low as to keep a kount of ded bodees to futher hiz pulitikal vyews.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Mr. Cunt is correct. Onlee a durn Rpublikin with War Feever would stupe so low as to keep a kount of ded bodees to futher hiz pulitikal vyews.
              Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• matt19
                Sniper
                • Mar 2005

Oh great, a Thome clone.
                Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                  if we went by number of people killed then the south would have won the civil war
                  Some would say the South DID win the Civil War. It just took 100 years longer.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• matt19
                    Sniper
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                    I've never thought of it that way but now that I do it seems true.
                    Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• Redballjets88
                      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                      how so? no states rights. no slavery. just asking?
                      R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Petroleum Nasby
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Jun 2007

The South did indeed win thu Wa, jus lak the brayv freedum fiyters in I-Rak wil win.

If'n the Demokratt MukKleland had wun the lekshun in '64 (a man you uns amember that had millutaree xpeeryunse unlike the chikun-hawk-ape Linkun) The Bucher Grant wouldn't have kilt all them blu-bellees and sutherners at Peeterzberg fer nuthin. Then az now a rupublikkan noz nuthin 'cept spillin blood fer no gud reezun cuz eevun tho Lee kappichulated and the carpetbaggerz came the south overcame n conkerd with Jim Cro. The 'sivil rat akt' wernt voted by any demikkrats ahundrit yeerz later. Hek, we unz stil got a klu klux klan Demmikrrat Seniter tu this day.

So Msrrs. Ford (i namet my sun Ford on account of the bit of grand theeater at Ford's Theeatur) and Mat r kurekt, the south won; an us Dimikratz will mek sher Bush wont win thiz un eether.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The South did indeed win thu Wa, jus lak the brayv freedum fiyters in I-Rak wil win.

If'n the Demokratt MukKleland had wun the lekshun in '64 (a man you uns amember that had millutaree xpeeryunse unlike the chikun-hawk-ape Linkun) The Bucher Grant wouldn't have kilt all them blu-bellees and sutherners at Peeterzberg fer nuthin. Then az now a rupublikkan noz nuthin 'cept spillin blood fer no gud reezun cuz eevun tho Lee kappichulated and the carpetbaggerz came the south overcame n conkerd with Jim Cro. The 'sivil rat akt' wernt voted by any demikkrats ahundrit yeerz later. Hek, we unz stil got a klu klux klan Demmikrrat Seniter tu this day.

So Msrrs. Ford (i namet my sun Ford on account of the bit of grand theeater at Ford's Theeatur) and Mat r kurekt, the south won; an us Dimikratz will mek sher Bush wont win thiz un eether.

Is this what passes for comedy in your little world?

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Nov 2004

Imagine, Bush sends in more troops and more end up dead. Seriously, who didn't see this coming?

++++

AP: Iraq ambush caps bloodiest months for US

By ROBERT H. REID, Associated Press Writer Fri Jun 29, 7:52 PM ET

BAGHDAD - A huge bomb explosion followed by a hail of gunfire and grenades killed five U.S. soldiers, the military said Friday. The attack climaxed the deadliest three-month period for the Americans since the war began.

Those deaths brought to 99 the number of U.S. troops killed this month, according to an Associated Press count. The toll for the past three months — 329 — made it the deadliest quarter for U.S. troops in Iraq since the March 2003 invasion. That surpasses the 316 soldiers killed during November 2004 to January 2005.

More...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

But Sgt. Schultz says it's okay, because a soldier slipped on some soap and died of a brain hemorrhage in 1983...

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                                Veteran
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
                                OK, so according to you a "body count" is no longer relevant now that we are discussing enemy body counts vs U.S. body counts.

There are a lot more towel-headed, Allah-worshipping assholes than there are US troops.

So statistically, the USA cannot win.

Dwell on that as the body count rises..

Comment

Working...