Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jHnSPsZshyM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jHnSPsZshyM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• studly hungwell
      Roadie
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Redballjets88
      global warming is real...you fuck
      no it isn't, you fuck! The technology required to analyze the "globe" has only been commercially available since the late '60s. Remember when we were kids? Any news broadcast would have "live, via satellite" captioned at the bottom of the screen. When was the first time you heard "El Nino"? Early '90s, right? We can understand the seasons because they happen before our eyes several times within our lifetimes. There are some in the scientific community that acknowledge cyclical patterns in the Earth's climate. The frequencies of which span many lifetimes. Here is a rule of thumb, dude....when all they have to offer is fear.....its probably bullshit.
      it are go good with pizza

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

And smoking is good for you...

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Nick, you're a pathetic piece of garbage...

Can you do anything besides try to belittle anyone who posts a reply to a thread ??

Dickhead...

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gopc3fgnXDw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gopc3fgnXDw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• Ellyllions
              Veteran
              • Mar 2006

Cheerwine is so sticky when you spill it.

oh and my sides actually hurt
              "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Can you do anything besides try to belittle anyone who posts a reply to a thread ??

Dickhead...
                LMMFAO

Dripping with hypocritical pseudo-christian irony.

You never fail to live up [down] to your rep, elvis

The_Lounge

Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Here is a rule of thumb, dude....when all they have to offer is fear.....its probably bullshit.
                  Like the so-called "JFK airport terra threat", right?
                  Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                  I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Dickhead...
                    Ooooouuuuhhh! Elvira broke out the-red-guy-giving-me-the-fingers smiley...

Did I hurt anyones fweelings, you pansies?

I'll try to be more 'liberally sensitive to your gracious and generous hearts --if you pussies promise to try to back up your ASSsertions with an actual point...

And like the "Hunka Hunka Burin' Gay" kettle here should talk about insults...

Fucking bed-pan rinsing twit!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson
                      Uh, whatever...

Dude, did you notice that AlGore lied to us about the WMDs and Iraq/Terror connection?

I can't believe it either.
                      "LIED?" In 1992, there were WMDs in Iraq. And they did try to use terrorism during the Gulf War?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by studly hungwell
                        Yeah, heard that on Rush today.....fucking hilarious. Speaking of Algore...I saw him once in a vulgar display of pandering. I think he was speaking to the UAW....he had his jacket off, his sleeves rolled up and he was yelling and going on like some old films of hitler. If somebody could get ahold of that it would really show him for the phony that he is. He brings a lot of credibility to "Global Warming", doesn't he?
                        Great! A guy getting his info from a drug addled alleged pedophile talking about integrity...

LMFAO!!

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          And the last time I checked, you were crowing about what a fucking legend you were here. So yes, you're the legend of loser town I guess...
                          Yeah, the idiot Roy was going on about how I would "find out" who he is a couple of months ago.

Funny, I still don't know...
                          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by studly hungwell
                            no it isn't, you fuck! The technology required to analyze the "globe" has only been commercially available since the late '60s. Remember when we were kids? Any news broadcast would have "live, via satellite" captioned at the bottom of the screen. When was the first time you heard "El Nino"? Early '90s, right? We can understand the seasons because they happen before our eyes several times within our lifetimes. There are some in the scientific community that acknowledge cyclical patterns in the Earth's climate. The frequencies of which span many lifetimes. Here is a rule of thumb, dude....when all they have to offer is fear.....its probably bullshit.
                            What the fuck kind of argument is that?

Jesus...THIS is how the naysayers are arguing?

LMFAO.

You can measure the world's climate changes and temperatures going back thousands and thousands and thousands of years, retard. Claiming our measurement data only begins in the late 60s is a chimp argument.
                            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Re: Algore Correct on Iraq

Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
                              <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9JE48XHKG64"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9JE48XHKG64" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                              10 years from now this loser will be buying carbon credits for Global cooling!

If he does make up his worthless mind up and decide to run for President, I'd run this over and over and over. That and the PMRC cunt dribbling beyotch wife of his getting pwn3d by Frank Zappa!
                              http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                Ooooouuuuhhh! Elvira broke out the-red-guy-giving-me-the-fingers smiley...

Did I hurt anyones fweelings, you pansies?

I'll try to be more 'liberally sensitive to your gracious and generous hearts --if you pussies promise to try to back up your ASSsertions with an actual point...

And like the "Hunka Hunka Burin' Gay" kettle here should talk about insults...

Fucking bed-pan rinsing twit!

Dude, you're stupid...

Keep up the name calling and self righteous bullshit...

The war on terror is real...

I agree it's all fucked up, but it is indeed real, and George Bush as dropped the ball as if he's not even worried about it...

The President is more worried about giving amnesty to these illigeal aliens than the war and our 3500 plus UC casualties, and I do care about them...

I'm sorry I voted for Bush the second time...

Comment

Working...