X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baby's On Fire
    Veteran
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
    well i smoke a pack a day and if i have a problem later in life i will have helth insurance for that. fuck social health care i dont want to sit in the waiting room for days to been seen
    It's extraordinary how stupid this fucking kid is......Dude, you ALREADY have a health problem...in your brain.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

i dont know the subject, nor do i really care bc it is politics and it is BS and it is biased and it is not effecting my life.
      That's the problem....

If it doesn't affect YOU, YOU don't care.

Wait until something does, then you can cry.

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Our health care system may be fucked up, but if I needed surgery or any intensive treatments, there is no other country I would rather be in.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• hideyoursheep
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
          fuck off frod.

George Bush's lies by ommissions train left the station. You can jump aboard and go around in that circle again. Not me.

His garbage isn't worth the bandwidth, time or hard drive space downloading.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
            Our health care system may be fucked up, but if I needed surgery or any intensive treatments, there is no other country I would rather be in.
            Why not? All the doctors are foreigners....

Do we not hold ourselves back with our mideveal beliefs in stem-cell research?

Don't worry...

A few leeches and some bat's vomit and you'll be just fine.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
              Veteran
              • May 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
              Canada and most EU countries are light years ahead of the USA dude. Lose the "America is Greatets" horseshit and maybe you'll be better off.

Fucking amazing.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                Canada and most EU countries are light years ahead of the USA dude. Lose the "America is Greatets" horseshit and maybe you'll be better off.

Fucking amazing.
                Thanks for the discount prescriptions, Canada!

Comment

• bantonelli
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

well i smoke a pack a day and if i have a problem later in life i will have helth insurance for that. fuck social health care i dont want to sit in the waiting room for days to been seen
                  Well that's all of your 19 years talkin. I had the same attitude at your age and you have alot of life left before you get to a place where your lungs will permanently damaged...but, just as an example,

My Dad died soon after his 52nd birthday. His medical insurance was through an HMO, was diagnosed and treated for Asthma. He asked the doctors if he had Lung Cancer, having been a pack-a-day smoker since his teenage years...they told him he just had a touch of Asthma (they never checked for cancer, despite my Dad's request.). Two weeks later he died, autopsy revealed Acute Emphysema.

I know you're thinking...your Dad was old...think again.

DAVE ROTH is not old - he still can kick plenty of ass and looks great physically and mentally...he'll be 52 in October....

YES, Healthcare, starting with YOU and me does matter.

Before our time, doctors routinely did house-calls because they cared about their profession and their patients in a manner that they were on 24/7.....today's world..not so many housecalls...some go into the profession for the luxurious lifestyle one profits from being a physician and there are others who truly care about and are challenged by finding cures and helping people get over their illnesses, but for the most part, it's a business corporation for $profit$.

(My humble opinion only.)
                  "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• thome
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Mar 2005

Hey 4 or 5 of you who contributed to this thread even -in jail- is the hottest thing and Paris is useing the new Ipod phone.

^(in my best scratcky, cock sukking, coke-ee, booty call making, entertainment tonight,busted and still reporting voice)

Get One Now it's the Latest don't miss out on the latest trend.

Believe it ,Believe it, don't doubt it, Get One, Now ,NOW, NOW!!!!!

How did the world make it this far with out -It-.
                    ------------------------
                    5-Bucks sais, you are the same ones, who have seen, are going to see, want to see, recommend someone else sees,the movie in question.

You are not swayed by -Bush- because your "So IN Tune With Reality"

Yet most of your -Talk- is "Clown Joke Uninformed Movies are real unbelievable 3rd grade BS."

thomes take on the Nuge Thread and this One ....unbelievable supposed grown men recomending a Movie -Tells the truth- and
                    a(nuge) man who speaks his mind about his unwillingness to give up his -Ass -at all cost is a joke.

Blow Me!:eek:

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Our politicians play us like fools because we are fools. America has become lazy and dumbed down to the point where important issues only get the backing they need if propigated through well done movies or other forms of media.

It's true.

Michael Moore is exposing a huge problem. Michael will put in his own bias and probably try and sell us on socialized medicine which I think is a mistake. We need regulation to bring our healthcare back to the affordable, free market system it was in the past.

I'm sure the movie will do well but who knows what the real impact will be. Americans are too dumb and lazy anymore to really get behind anything anymore.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

If I need the million dollar heart surgery I will just go apeshit in a Wal-Mart tipping shelves over, smashing things, get arrested and now while in jail, I will get better health coverage than what my overpriced insurance pays for.

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          Our politicians play us like fools because we are fools. America has become lazy and dumbed down to the point where important issues only get the backing they need if propigated through well done movies or other forms of media.

It's true.

Michael Moore is exposing a huge problem. Michael will put in his own bias and probably try and sell us on socialized medicine which I think is a mistake. We need regulation to bring our healthcare back to the affordable, free market system it was in the past.

I'm sure the movie will do well but who knows what the real impact will be. Americans are too dumb and lazy anymore to really get behind anything anymore.
                          I understand your -rite- to free speach. Please, don't put me in your -mind trip- or your words in -my mouth-.

I dissagree with every split second of what you posted.Your next comment and the one after.And what brought you to these conclusions.

You may be a fine individual on all other levels.

Comment

• Ice_Cream_Girl
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Jun 2007

Originally posted by bantonelli
                            My Dad died soon after his 52nd birthday. His medical insurance was through an HMO, was diagnosed and treated for Asthma. He asked the doctors if he had Lung Cancer, having been a pack-a-day smoker since his teenage years...they told him he just had a touch of Asthma (they never checked for cancer, despite my Dad's request.). Two weeks later he died, autopsy revealed Acute Emphysema.

Before our time, doctors routinely did house-calls because they cared about their profession and their patients in a manner that they were on 24/7.....today's world..not so many housecalls...some go into the profession for the luxurious lifestyle one profits from being a physician and there are others who truly care about and are challenged by finding cures and helping people get over their illnesses, but for the most part, it's a business corporation for $profit$.

(My humble opinion only.)
                            And what's even sadder is that if your father had gotten 2nd, 3rd, and 4th opinions, those 3 doctors would be reluctant to disagree with the diagnosis made by the first doctor.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

In a Republic people get the govt. they deserve long-term. We have representative govt. but it's been bought off. How? Because not enough citizens care, so the lobbiests and politicians can get away with it.

Look at your local school district. They all are full of corruption with highlly paid administrators and their cronies while they do nothing for the teachers and students. Kids are being called honor students in sixth grade but they can't work out a long division problem because they don't know their times tables. It's a joke.

What's the problem? The system? No. The school board is elected by the local citizens and it runs the district. The problem is there aren't enough parents who give a shit anymore.

America's biggest problem is not health care or education. It's our laziness, passiveness, and stupidity as a nation. We want freebies instead of working for it. Sure some Americans work hard and are smart but compared to the tottal, they are the exception and not the rule. The US is not competative in a real world sense anymore and that is why our biggest export right now is bailed corrigated cardboard. The Chinese are buying our garbage and making new boxes to sell their shit back to us in. We currently run a trade deficite with everybody including our nieghbor to the south Mexico.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

America suffers from the corruption of mass collusion in industry, education, and healthcare because the average citizen doesn't give a shit. Ever wonder why a CEO gets fired and get $120,000,000 and then get's another high paying job?

A school district superintendant got fired for wasting money on poor quality books and software that she was getting kick backs on. She sued the school district for $5,000,000 and won. She was superintendant in Chicken Screw, Idaho where the average home costs $120,000 but managed to pull a salery of $105,000 with some increadable bennefits. She got canned and had no problem finding another job. Why? Collusion.

There is a good ol' boys club fucking us and they enjoy reaming our asses because we are passive or so dumb we don't know that we are being fucked.

The reamers love that people care more about Paris Hilton being in jail than the amnesty bill.

Comment

Working...