• Show
Clear All
  • matt19
    Sniper
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Redballjets88
    jhale please be my cocklicker

Originally posted by jhale667
    Quit projecting your homosexual fantasies onto me, pickle-kisser.
    HAHAHAHA
    Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• Redballjets88
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
      You're right.... the Palestinians have been oppressed for a long time.

So what's your point?
      it wasnt the jews fault that the UN gave them Israel, why should the jews be punished for something they didnt do?

but i guess that justifies the fact that the entire middle east want to kill them, and has tried but been beaten time and time again.

and if the Palestinians werent always trying to kill the Israelis maybe they could come to some terms, but as long as suicide bombers and shitty leaders are over Palestine that wont happen

game set match
      R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• TongueNGroove
        Head Fluffer
        • Apr 2004

Israel has tried and tried to appease the Palestinians and those who support them, but to no avail. They have given up land and made their own people move out just to try and make the Palestinians happy, but what do they get in return? More suicide bombings and missiles launched at them.

Those insane Muslims will never be happy until every Israeli is dead. They are all just like Iran's psychotic leader.
        -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

• matt19
          Sniper
          • Mar 2005

The Isrealis do the same shit. Thats why the whole region hates the U.S. because American unfairly backs Isreal no matter what, right or wrong. Thats unfair to the Palestinians.

And wtf are you some sort of queer tennis player? Game set match, your gay.
          Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• Redballjets88
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

exactly, but Ford hates them.

i wonder if that means that Ford wants Native americans to start bombing every where here and then Mexico invade the whole southwest. i mean they do have some right to be there dont they?

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• matt19
              Sniper
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by TongueNGroove
              Israel has tried and tried to appease the Palestinians and those who support them, but to no avail. They have given up land and made their own people move out just to try and make the Palestinians happy, but what do they get in return? More suicide bombings and missiles launched at them.

Those insane Muslims will never be happy until every Israeli is dead. They are all just like Iran's psychotic leader.

DING DING DING.........YOU HAVE WON THE RETARDED STEREOTYPE OF THE DAY!!!!!!!

Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• matt19
                Sniper
                • Mar 2005

exactly, but Ford hates them.

i wonder if that means that Ford wants Native americans to start bombing every where here and then Mexico invade the whole southwest. i mean they do have some right to be there dont they?
                No he doesn't, he just said he didn't. Its not fair to the Palistinians not to have a Palistine, but the Jews to have a Isreal. That is why there is fighting. You are an idiot.
                Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• Redballjets88
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

no im not. Its not fair? hahahaha this isnt kindergarten you should know life isnt fair. and Israelis have just as much right to it as Muslims, since the Muslims kicked the jews out in the first place, and if they are "fighting" over it wouldnt the victor take the spoils? therefore Israerlis get israel. but i mean whatever just keep thinking you're right. and sucking off ford

Comment

• matt19
                    Sniper
                    • Mar 2005

no im not. Its not fair? hahahaha this isnt kindergarten you should know life isnt fair. and Israelis have just as much right to it as Muslims, since the Muslims kicked the jews out in the first place, and if they are "fighting" over it wouldnt the victor take the spoils? therefore Israerlis get israel. but i mean whatever just keep thinking you're right. and sucking off ford
                    You are right this isn't kindergarden. So you should use capital letters, and correct grammar. But you cry when anyone will bring that up.

What victor? Hamas kicked the shit out of Isreal before that ceasefire.
                    How can there be a victor if they are still fighting?

How come you capitialize Isrealis, but not Isreal? And the Muslims didn't kick out the Jews the region was controlled by various countries as commonwealths and colonies. Isreal was awarded the land after WWII by the U.N. post holocast. They didn't win the fucking land.

So your telling me there shouldn't be a Palistine? You are fucking retarded to think that wouldn't help the situation. The Israelis assasinated their best chance at peace when they killed Rabin.

And yes you are an idiot
                    Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• matt19
                      Sniper
                      • Mar 2005

And I never said that Israelis didn't have a right to the land, I merely said that the Muslims have a right too.
                      Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It was the ROMANS who kicked the Jews out, you fucking dumbass. And the Palestinians occupied the land for the better part of 2,000 years. That's a pretty good case of ownership, wouldn't you say?

If you can't acknowledge that reality, then get the fuck out of Texas and give your house to a Mexican. Or for ToungeInLikudAss or any other Likud Apologists here, give your house back to whatever Native American tribe the land was stolen from.

Fair is fair, right? And the 230 years this country's been in existence is a lot less than the existence of Palestine.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Um, it was the Romans that kicked out the Jews...

And instead of bashing you for your vast oversimplifications and ignorance of history, I shall attempt to enlighten you by linking this thread.

Enjoy!

Comment

• Redballjets88
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

well you're the one who is wrong because when the romans took over israel the jews still lived there and had a government in place until the muslims came in.

and the time the Jews have been in exsistance is the same amount or longer, they Both have a claim to the land and Israel has control right now, whats the big fucking deal about that?

Comment

• Redballjets88
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

there is a history of israel, and it says that arabs aka muslims aka palestinians at many points have taken control. look at the crusades...

the point is both peoples have a right to the land, and they fight over this right and the Israelis win everytime. the ultimate right belongs to the jews

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

well you're the one who is wrong because when the romans took over israel the jews still lived there and had a government in place until the muslims came in.

and the time the Jews have been in exsistance is the same amount or longer, they Both have a claim to the land and Israel has control right now, whats the big fucking deal about that?
                                The Romans kicked the Jews out of Jerusalem in AD 70. That was officially the end of the state of Israel until May 10, 1948. Some Jews stuck around for a while, others did not. All of this was over 500 years before Mohammad showed up, so there weren't any Muslims to blame it on.

You really gotta get your history from somewhere other than www.rightwinghorseshit.com
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...