ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

TARD FIGHT
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Steve Savicki
      • Jan 2004

May as well close or even dump this. FORD originally started to comment on the original subject, but somehow... things got off track...
      sigpic

Comment

• Dr. Love
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

This is the Army, nubbins. We need to take this old school. You say something stupid, prepare to be introduced to the pavement.
        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
          i didnt say im the only one that matters, the reason i said that is because ford portrays america as a post apocolyptic world with a fascist dictator. which IS an ignorant view.
          If you understood what was going on, you would at least be able to see Ford's point of view.

He's out there, but he's not totally crazy.

You simply do not have enough experience yet. It took 9-11 for me to wake up. But I was just old enough and educated enough to truly understand the ramifications. At age 12 you were not. You were told the terrorists hate us for our freedoms and you believed it.
          gnaw on it

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
            This is the Army, nubbins. We need to take this old school. You say something stupid, prepare to be introduced to the pavement.

Love ya, Baby!!!
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...