Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

The gual they have. They sit there and tell us to bow to them and write their own rules. I say throw them in Guantanimo Bay for treason!
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ace diamond
      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      This is actually good news.....

If the DICK is not part of the executive branch, then he is not protected by "executive priviledge".

Which means its time to prosecute the motherfucking treasonous son of a bitch.
      ford......for once i completely agree with you.
      Originally posted by hideyoursheep
      When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
        Foot Soldier
        • Mar 2004

You folks should go on over to impeachcheney.org and sign the petition to proceed the articles of impeachment against him.

I did and left them a nice little comment in a respectful way.

As a former member of the United States Navy that received an "Honorable Discharge" I find it disheartening that the oath I swore upon enlistment has been cheapened by the overt actions of the highest offices in our government. It is especially "heart wrenching" to know the elected officials the people of this country elected to rebut and "oversee" those men have decided that a majority of this country is ignorant by allowing these same men to trample our Constitution, steal our civil liberties, and continue to operate "above the law." How can a president be impreached for perjury while another president and vice president continue to break the law and abuse the power of their office with "NO" consequences. Have we truly become a fascist society? Questioning our government is now considered damaging to national security and heaven forbid we attempt to hold elected officials accountable. How have we gone from democratic country to a corrupt empire? I have long believed it is time to start our government over by keeping our Constitution and our democracy and scuttling the two party system as I have lost all confidence in the politicians that run it. This latest abuse by the Vice President who has all but stated verbally he is "above the law" was the final straw for me. This Vice President and this President passed the point of impeachment many broken laws ago. It is now time to indict and convict these criminals for high crimes. It is now time for you to start listening to the people that got you elected. It is time you stand up for the "peice of paper" I swore I would defend against all enemies, foreign and domestic. And it is time you act before we end up in another war. In closing I ask that you sincerely investigate Halliburton and all companies that are profiting from this useless war. I did my duty and now I ask you to do yours. A request that no citizen should be required to verbalize.
        Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

LMFAO!!!

Now they are planning on cutting off all funding for Dickhead Cheney's office!

Democrats plan to cut Cheney out of executive funding bill
          Josh Catone
          Published: Saturday June 23, 2007

Following Vice President Dick Cheney's assertion that his office is not a part of the executive branch of the US government, Democratic Caucus Chairman Rep. Rahm Emanuel (D-IL) plans to introduce an amendment to the the Financial Services and General Government Appropriations bill to cut funding for Cheney's office.

The amendment to the bill that sets the funding for the executive branch will be considered next week in the House of Representatives.

"The Vice President has a choice to make. If he believes his legal case, his office has no business being funded as part of the executive branch," said Emanuel in a statement released to RAW STORY. "However, if he demands executive branch funding he cannot ignore executive branch rules. At the very least, the Vice President should be consistent. This amendment will ensure that the Vice President's funding is consistent with his legal arguments."

At a press briefing yesterday, White House Deputy Press Secretary Dana Perino said that Cheney's assertion that he operates outside of the executive branch of government was "an interesting constitutional question that people can debate" and a "non-issue."

On Thursday, Emanuel suggested that if Cheney feels his office is not part of the executive branch "he should return the salary the American taxpayers have been paying him since January 2001, and move out of the home for which they are footing the bill."

Emanuel also released the following graphic satirizing the situation:

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Veteran
            • Feb 2006

I have believed for some time now that the United States has needed a fourth branch of government . All in all, a very good thing. Indeed.
            RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• knuckleboner
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

hell, i thought cheney was a member of the military...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Nahh...in that photo he was demonstrating how he shot that guy in Texas...

Comment

• knuckleboner
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

(um...yeah, that's what i was referring to. i just couldn't find a photo of him actually shooting his friend...)

Comment

Working...