X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blonddgirl777
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
    ... trying to justify our actions with theirs...
    As if ANY of those actions could ever be justifiable (pictures or not)!
    Last edited by blonddgirl777; 06-25-2007, 01:38 AM.
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
    Originally posted by VanHalener
    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
    Originally posted by FORD
    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• matt19
      Sniper
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
      As if ANY of those actions could ever be justifiable (pictures or not)!
      Thank you
      Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Remember 650,000 Iraqis that have died as the result of the US invasion of Iraq, Jesus loves you! and our superstition is superior to your superstition!

Comment

• matt19
          Sniper
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Remember 650,000 Iraqis that have died as the result of the US invasion of Iraq, Jesus loves you! and our superstition is superior to your superstition!

Exactly.
          Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• Redballjets88
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

the one thing that does piss me off is that people complain about christians non stop when the crazy muslims are doing psychotic things
            R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• matt19
              Sniper
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Redballjets88
              the one thing that does piss me off is that people complain about christians non stop when the crazy muslims are doing psychotic things
              Christians do the same things.
              Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• Redballjets88
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

where? when? i dont know of any suicide bombers
                R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• matt19
                  Sniper
                  • Mar 2005

where? when? i dont know of any suicide bombers
                  You are telling me that suicide bombers are worse than abortion clinic bombers? The only difference is the sucide bombers are willing to die for their cause, the abortion clinic bombers are too scared to.
                  Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• hillbillyhell
                    Roadie
                    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Man thats a cold shot !! I was over there and what i want to know while everyone is crying for the poor dead people of iraq what about the dead marines ?? I watched my buddes get shot to fucking hell and all anyone cares about is what some fucker beleaves and the muslims and thats fucked up !! I came home with a bullet in my leg and to more holes from the nice muslims of iraq and the bad thing is alot of boy never came home ..
                    AMEN !! Sorry never had a biblethumper shot at me ...
                    Originally posted by matt19
                    You are telling me that suicide bombers are worse than abortion clinic bombers? The only difference is the sucide bombers are willing to die for their cause, the abortion clinic bombers are too scared to.
                    YES I AM !! And i bet you can go to NYC and ask the samething and take a asskicking for it ..Remember we had something that was lost on 9/11 by a suicide bomber ...LIVES

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Hell yea, hillbilly!

These fools are completely confused as to who the enemy is and that's a scary thing...

Keep it up...

Comment

• hillbillyhell
                        Roadie
                        • Apr 2007

Hell Elvis it just pisses me the fuck off when people dont know a fucking thing about what there talking about .. I cant spell , i cant walk right and i cant sleep at night and only one of thoes things is my fault ...And eveyone alwas shows pic's of muslim kids well hell i bet i can get pic's of dead kids that were killed on 9/11 !!! So yes there are pic's of kids , women and men but what no one wants to show is how the kids have ak's and rpg's and how thay run down the streets with home made bombs ..No one wants to kill kids but when a kid shots 1st and kills marines he is the enemy !!

Comment

• matt19
                          Sniper
                          • Mar 2005

Abortion clinic bombers have killed people too, I know people were killed that day, I saw the same thing. But to say that abortion clinic bombers are more justified than suicide bombers is just ignorant. Neither is right.
                          Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• hillbillyhell
                            Roadie
                            • Apr 2007

Abortion clinic bombers have killed people too, I know people were killed that day, I saw the same thing. But to say that abortion clinic bombers are more justified than suicide bombers is just ignorant. Neither is right.
                            I never said it was right ..But its not the same and if you were there you know it !!

Comment

• scamper
                              Commando
                              • May 2005

When was the last time an abortion clinic was bombed? Are you sure they were Christians? You don't have to be to be against abortion.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by hillbillyhell
                                Man thats a cold shot !! I was over there and I came home with a bullet in my leg and to more holes from the nice muslims of iraq and the bad thing is alot of boy never came home ..

Sorry never had a biblethumper shot at me ...
                                With all due respect to your service to our country, go ahead and participate in an invasion of northern alabama. Then see how many biblethumpers are pointing rifles at you.
                                gnaw on it

Comment

Working...