Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scamper
    Commando
    • May 2005

Hey maybe somebody should have a concert. That would change everything.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
      NASA´s SOHO satellite images of the sun in late 2006 showing huge solar flares that do effect temperature change on the Earth and the solar system as a hole. Human impact on the Earth´s climate pales in comparison to the sun´s radiation emissions. We´re talking about the full spectrum of radiation, not only visable light causing these great temperature variations.

INFOWARS.net
      Fascinating! What does "Infowars" say about September 11, 2001?

Comment

• Redballjets88
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

my arguement towards the nay sayers about this is...

why not? even if this isnt true (which is stupid, bc it is true) why not help out the enviroment?
        R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• thome
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Mar 2005

Growing seasons will last longer into the temperate zones.People will have more food, to eat, the world will be a better place.

One good thing that can be said.

Or is it just only a -bad thing- caused by Bush Co and the Global Secret movements against what ever you want them to be against at the present place in human development.

The Earths orbit is decaying into the sun, we will all be burnt silly in a few billion years. So Hurry up Van Halen....... Sh!T!!

Al Gore never had a stance never in his life had a -Mission- except his family, now he is all ate up with someone else research and theories.

I just hope all this -side tracking- from his family, won't end up with his neglected son in jail last night with a car full of prescription drugs and a bag of pot, beer and assorted paraphernalia.

I Blame Bush Co for this too the doper kid was set up to distract us from the global conflicts and wars.

We have only been tracking global climate since the 1930's
          I say this may be a normal cycle in the world.

Plus i bet 90 % of the emissions from cars is brought down by rain and
          Al Gore should be going up against the airlines who are doing the real and only damage by depositing their ozone in the stratosphere .

He is too much of a pussy to say that plus he is probably paid not to, what with all the bail money he is pouring into his sons pocket.

Have Hope kiddos!

Ps If we have one good solid freeze every winter to kill the buggs im cool with global warming.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thome
            Growing seasons will last longer into the temperate zones.People will have more food, to eat, the world will be a better place.
            I disagree. Drought conditions will make it so there will be LESS food to eat. Just ask our wheat farmers... it's started already!
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• matt19
              Sniper
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by scamper
              Hey maybe somebody should have a concert. That would change everything.
              At least it helps awarness, and shallow types who will do anything their idols say will think twice.
              Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• matt19
                Sniper
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Redballjets88

why not? even if this isnt true (which is stupid, bc it is true) why not help out the enviroment?
                Exactly!
                Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• matt19
                  Sniper
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by thome

One good thing that can be said.

Or is it just only a -bad thing- caused by Bush Co and the Global Secret movements against what ever you want them to be against at the present place in human development.

The Earths orbit is decaying into the sun, we will all be burnt silly in a few billion years. So Hurry up Van Halen....... Sh!T!!

Al Gore never had a stance never in his life had a -Mission- except his family, now he is all ate up with someone else research and theories.

I just hope all this -side tracking- from his family, won't end up with his neglected son in jail last night with a car full of prescription drugs and a bag of pot, beer and assorted paraphernalia.

I Blame Bush Co for this too the doper kid was set up to distract us from the global conflicts and wars.

We have only been tracking global climate since the 1930's
                  I say this may be a normal cycle in the world.

Plus i bet 90 % of the emissions from cars is brought down by rain and
                  Al Gore should be going up against the airlines who are doing the real and only damage by depositing their ozone in the stratosphere .

He is too much of a pussy to say that plus he is probably paid not to, what with all the bail money he is pouring into his sons pocket.

Have Hope kiddos!

Ps If we have one good solid freeze every winter to kill the buggs im cool with global warming.
                  Thome are you really that stupid? Honestly you cant be that blind and still be alive.
                  Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• scamper
                    Commando
                    • May 2005

I'm with matt19, do what we can, but don't blame the humans.

Comment

• matt19
                      Sniper
                      • Mar 2005

I never said that.
                      Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• Redballjets88
                        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

somewhat... we caused it, but when henry ford started mass production on the model t i dont think causing envirometal collapse was on his mind
                        R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• LstLkly2Succeed
                          Groupie
                          • Jun 2007

somewhat... we caused it, but when henry ford started mass production on the model t i dont think causing envirometal collapse was on his mind
                          It probably wasn't...sadly that's what it's lead to (maybe). Like I said before, I think it's almost impossible to find a reliable news source because somehow this particular branch of science is full of politics as well. One thing we can't deny is pollution at least, I guess no one can deny that humans have been screwing up the scenery for generations. I say we fix this first, then try to figure out if global warming is real.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.

~Oscar Wilde

Comment

• matt19
                            Sniper
                            • Mar 2005

And you are a fucking retard scamper, quit fucking taking things out of context.
                            Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Our normal temperature for today is 51 (minimum) to 78 (max). Today it is going to be 106. I'm going to have to move to Nunavut if this keeps up!
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• WACF
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                                Our normal temperature for today is 51 (minimum) to 78 (max). Today it is going to be 106. I'm going to have to move to Nunavut if this keeps up!

I work underground in a mine...rock temp is already 87 deg F...that hot air coming down the shaft was a real treat today...fucking sweat all day.

Thank God for air conditioning at home!

Comment

Working...