X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WACF
    I work underground in a mine...rock temp is already 87 deg F...that hot air coming down the shaft was a real treat today...fucking sweat all day.

Thank God for air conditioning at home!
    I just moved into a top floor apartment, with no a/c. I'm dieing up here (thank God for high balcony walls... I couldn't wear clothes right now!)

We certainly know that it's gotten hotter!!!!
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by matt19
      Thome are you really that stupid? Honestly you cant be that blind and still be alive.
      Stop the!!!! PAVEMENT!! IT"S REFLECTING ALL THE HEAT BACK UP INTO THE SKY!!!!

The grass and dirt used to absorb the heat and cool the world .

The Concert for reducing the -Paving of our World- isn't on today.

The concert today is for the -LIARS- and -The FOOLS-.

Al Gore makin money off of assmunching lemmings.

Free your mind M19 and you will not be such a, Dupe for the Man!

Simpleton thinks he know, because someone tells him so.

Wake Up america!

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
        Veteran
        • May 2004

Originally posted by thome
        Stop the!!!! PAVEMENT!! IT"S REFLECTING ALL THE HEAT BACK UP INTO THE SKY!!!!

The grass and dirt used to absorb the heat and cool the world .

The Concert for reducing the -Paving of our World- isn't on today.

The concert today is for the -LIARS- and -The FOOLS-.

Al Gore makin money off of assmunching lemmings.

Free your mind M19 and you will not be such a, Dupe for the Man!

Simpleton thinks he know, because someone tells him so.

Wake Up america!
        I suppose you also believe there is no air pollution poisining the air, land, sea and our bodies too right? Cuz the BCE tells you so.

Are you really this stupid? Don't you realize that it isn't just about global warming, it's about pollution as well? There was a recent study that the vaerage person who THINKS he or she is healthy has a minumum 60+ poison chemicals in his or her body. Every one of them man-made. The majority of these poisons first go up into the air.

The ignorance of some people truly is amazing.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'm pretty sure he knows there was lead in those paint chips...

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
            I suppose you also believe there is no air pollution poisining the air, land, sea and our bodies too right? Cuz the BCE tells you so.

Are you really this stupid? Don't you realize that it isn't just about global warming, it's about pollution as well? There was a recent study that the vaerage person who THINKS he or she is healthy has a minumum 60+ poison chemicals in his or her body. Every one of them man-made. The majority of these poisons first go up into the air.

The ignorance of some people truly is amazing.
            Do you realize human beings normal lifespen,a short 150 years ago was 35 to 40.

But small birds still only live 3 to 4 years.

Do you realize Mt St. Helens ,in one day, spewed more Ozone than the whole history of the Industrial Revolution and including into the future.

I don't want to argue to the one dimensional anymore.

Like iv'e said a million times, you are all cool ,but i see things differently than -What- i am -Told- by the -Ones- who -Make Money- off of -Creating Histeria-.

Do you -See- what I'm saying.
            Can you -Hear- what I'm looking at.

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              I'm pretty sure he knows there was lead in those paint chips...
              Stop Global Paving!

If you added up ever square yard, every rooftop, world wide, how much of the state of Kansas would this cover.

Why are people complaining that it is twenty degrees hotter in the cities..?Nine floors up off the ground.This is normal if you live in a paved play ground.

10 feet higher in the air has always been 3 to 5 degrees hotter that ground level.

Al Gore and these clowns are useing this -Money- score to boost thier face times.

And to create worthless moments at work(falsly created income ) in the congress acting like they serve a purpose .

How can they sue the streets and cities for making 100,000 mirrors on the earth.

Pave and burry some more creeks thats the answer they serve no pupose.

Stop looking towards the mis-direction of the Sky .

Look at your feet and you will see the truth.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                Veteran
                • May 2004

Originally posted by thome
                Do you realize human beings normal lifespen,a short 150 years ago was 35 to 40.

But small birds still only live 3 to 4 years.

Do you realize Mt St. Helens ,in one day, spewed more Ozone than the whole history of the Industrial Revolution and including into the future.

I don't want to argue to the one dimensional anymore.

Like iv'e said a million times, you are all cool ,but i see things differently than -What- i am -Told- by the -Ones- who -Make Money- off of -Creating Histeria-.

Do you -See- what I'm saying.
                Can you -Hear- what I'm looking at.
                You truly are a fool. First off, the human lifespan should be 120. Every one of us is bioligically designed to live to that age. Give or take, anything less than that is a result of accidents or disease, most of which are caused by deteriorations caused by nutritional deficiency, ingestion of toxins (which includes simple sugars, ingested toxins in our poisoned food supply, not just tobacco and alcohol), and.....get ready for it......ENVIRONMENTAL TOXINS.

Secondly, the average human lifespan is disgraceful, a mere 77 years in the USA. That is barely half the biological limit. And to top it off, the majority of these golden years are not healthy years....a la Alzheimer's, cancers, arthritis, etc. etc. In colonial times and earlier, today's modern diseases DID NOT EXIST. Almost all deterioration diseases are a result of the modern age through food processing, chemical additives, etc.

Those who think for example, cancer is genetic are dead wrong. There are genetic predispositions, but this does not mean you will get the cancer. You are simply more prone to get it in the presence of the above-noted factors....again including ENVIRONMENTAL TOXINS.

The shorter lifepsan in earlier times was mostly due to accidents, resulting infections, etc. etc. Our ancestors were far healthier and stronger than us, as a generality.

Now, shall I own you some more or have you had enough?

You're way out of your league on this.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

There are also those who profit from extremely slack environmental standards.

Our gov't has a history of allowing industries to write their regulatory policies.

Most of us libs just want people to live thoughtfully and be a good stewards of our planet.
                  Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• thome
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Mar 2005

You truly are a fool. First off, the human lifespan should be 120. Every one of us is bioligically designed to live to that age. Give or take, anything less than that is a result of accidents or disease, most of which are caused by deteriorations caused by nutritional deficiency, ingestion of toxins (which includes simple sugars, ingested toxins in our poisoned food supply, not just tobacco and alcohol), and.....get ready for it......ENVIRONMENTAL TOXINS.

Secondly, the average human lifespan is disgraceful, a mere 77 years in the USA. That is barely half the biological limit. And to top it off, the majority of these golden years are not healthy years....a la Alzheimer's, cancers, arthritis, etc. etc. In colonial times and earlier, today's modern diseases DID NOT EXIST. Almost all deterioration diseases are a result of the modern age through food processing, chemical additives, etc.

Those who think for example, cancer is genetic are dead wrong. There are genetic predispositions, but this does not mean you will get the cancer. You are simply more prone to get it in the presence of the above-noted factors....again including ENVIRONMENTAL TOXINS.

The shorter lifepsan in earlier times was mostly due to accidents, resulting infections, etc. etc. Our ancestors were far healthier and stronger than us, as a generality.

Now, shall I own you some more or have you had enough?

You're way out of your league on this.
                    You learned all of this in a cage at university didn't you..?

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                      There are also those who profit from extremely slack environmental standards.

Our gov't has a history of allowing industries to write their regulatory policies.

Most of us libs just want people to live thoughtfully and be a good stewards of our planet.
                      That is a thoughtfull and positive post. I agree with every split second of it.

Does anyone here of any sound mind understand why they call it
                      -Global Warming-.

Because it is -Broad Based Generic Term- that cannot be qualified or
                      discussed as happening or not ,

So it can be used as a way to falsify -Cause -to justify -Profit- and Debate.

Rally round the family with a pocket full of Lies.

I was going to clown assed -Yippy Conventions- when most were in Diapers. Iv'e seen these World Huggers operate, and it ain't what you think it is.

Fight The Power!

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Pavement reflects heat??

You goddamned idiot.....
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                          Pavement reflects heat??

You goddamned idiot.....
                          Yes, Yes ,it does and you are wrong sir, Idjit am I not.!

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

Comparison of CO2 emissions from volcanoes vs. human activities.
                            Scientists have calculated that volcanoes emit between about 130-230 million tonnes (145-255 million tons) of CO2 into the atmosphere every year (Gerlach, 1999, 1991). This estimate includes both subaerial and submarine volcanoes, about in equal amounts. Emissions of CO2 by human activities, including fossil fuel burning, cement production, and gas flaring, amount to about 27 billion tonnes per year (30 billion tons) [ ( Marland, et al., 2006) - The reference gives the amount of released carbon (C), rather than CO2, through 2003.]. Human activities release more than 130 times the amount of CO2 emitted by volcanoes--the equivalent of more than 8,000 additional volcanoes like Kilauea (Kilauea emits about 3.3 million tonnes/year)! (Gerlach et. al., 2002)

Read-4th Line- last two words.....? Hot Stuff

Stop Global Paving!

I'm gonna doo a concert in the park with my -Harp- and i'll bring some beers you are welcome, think i will get any press, FUK NO!

Comment

• matt19
                              Sniper
                              • Mar 2005

This is like reading something a toddler has scribbled on the wall, Thome you are a fucking retard.
                              Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• scamper
                                Commando
                                • May 2005

You truly are a fool. First off, the human lifespan should be 120. Every one of us is bioligically designed to live to that age.
                                Wrong the human body starts do deteriorate at the age of 30. We start to lose muscle and flexibility. We can thank our own technology for increasing our lifespan.

Comment

Working...