Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vh rides again
    Commando
    • Dec 2006

its been fun jousting with you guys but , i gotta crash.

Comment

• matt19
      Sniper
      • Mar 2005

Why don't you get Bush to, apparently he has a knack for pardoning ignorant people.
      Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by vh rides again
        there wasnt a debate,whats there to debate? his kid is a drug addict and it sucks for them both.
        Addict? Because he's been busted for (misdemeanor as I understand it?) weed possession a couple of times? Please.

And as for the pills, maybe he had a big weekend planned.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          I'm not sure he was high. They found a small amount of pot --but I could be wrong...

However, driving 100mph, with drugs in your car, is fucking idiotic. I've driven at least 115mph. It's completely irresponsible and stupid, and I'll never do it again unless there is absolutely no traffic anywhere near me...
          Reports are he was sober at the time. I'll agree with "fucking idiotic." I wonder how a Prius handles at 100 mph. A Corvette I can understand. You can do 80 and feel like it's only 35.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Redballjets88
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by ODShowtime
            If you come out learning that they're all liars, you've learned enough.
            oh i know, politics in general are bullshit, i don't like them one bit. but i do enjoy being informed, even though its all bullshit it integral to life
            R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire

Where the fuck is FORD on all this?
              FORD could care less if a 24 old guy he's never met smokes pot. I smoked pot when I was 24. Actually I smoked less then when I was 22 or 23.

As for the speeding, he demonstrated that a Prius can drive highway speed. Good for him, another myth about hybrids shot to hell.

As far as other drugs go.....

Some of you might have forgotten that young Gore had a serious accident several years ago. If I remember correctly, he was hit by a car and almost died. He had a lot of painful injuries that took months to recover from. Perhaps he still deals with pain resulting from those injuries?? Obviously I don't have his medical history in front of me, so I can only speculate.

If he has an addiction to any of these substances than he should deal with that. Maybe he can be roomates with Jenna & Tonic at Betty Ford, or Sierra Tucson, which seems more trendy these days. (not that I blame them, I love the area myself)

In any case, what a 24 year old adult does is his own business, and has nothing to do with his father.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Redballjets88
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                FORD could care less if a 24 old guy he's never met smokes pot. I smoked pot when I was 24. Actually I smoked less then when I was 22 or 23.

As for the speeding, he demonstrated that a Prius can drive highway speed. Good for him, another myth about hybrids shot to hell.

As far as other drugs go.....

Some of you might have forgotten that young Gore had a serious accident several years ago. If I remember correctly, he was hit by a car and almost died. He had a lot of painful injuries that took months to recover from. Perhaps he still deals with pain resulting from those injuries?? Obviously I don't have his medical history in front of me, so I can only speculate.

If he has an addiction to any of these substances than he should deal with that. Maybe he can be roomates with Jenna & Tonic at Betty Ford, or Sierra Tucson, which seems more trendy these days. (not that I blame them, I love the area myself)

In any case, what a 24 year old adult does is his own business, and has nothing to do with his father.

i agree with you but the whole "he is coping with the pain"part was lame haha, it is definatly a social use cmon ford

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                  i agree with you but the whole "he is coping with the pain"part was lame haha, it is definatly a social use cmon ford
                  How would you know? Have you ever had to recover from the kind of injuries that he did?

I'm not making excuses for him, but it's a very logical possibility.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Redballjets88
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

look at it like this

what is the biggest excuse for pot smoking

"no its for medical use"

your reasoning is a lame excuse to cover for the pot

people that use pot for pains use it mostly for the affects or else they would be usaing pain pills

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

he was hit by a car and almost died. He had a lot of painful injuries that took months to recover from. Perhaps he still deals with pain resulting from those injuries?
                      The problem is when you have severe injuries, you can get dependent on the pills. Then even when the injuries heal, you still need the pills.

I agree with you 100% here.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Redballjets88
                        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

people get addicted to anything,

coke heads get addicted to nasal spray

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                          people get addicted to anything,

coke heads get addicted to nasal spray
                          Actually, anyone can get addicted to nasal spray, and it says right on the bottle not to use it for more than a few days, for that very reason.

It's a strictly physical addiction though, since it's not like you get high on that shit or anything.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

100 mph is "highway speed?" Where the fuck do you live?

100 mph might be "highway speed"....

ON THE FUCKING AUTOBAHN!

Seriously....there was a "myth" about hybrids not being able to travel at "highway speed?" Never heard that one.

Was that a myth in the real world, FORD? Or was it only a myth in the BCE-controlled, Likud Zionfascist-laden world where every day is filled with new conspiracy theories designed to shit on liberals and environmentalists?
                            Originally posted by perilouspete
                            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Ummm....sure.

Young Gore probably has a nasty case of glaucoma hanging around from the accident....hence the "medicinal" pot use.

Yeah...that's the ticket!!! GLAUCOMA!! That's why he has those oversized sunglasses in all that file footage of him coming out of court!

C'mon FORD....even YOU don't really believe that shit, do you?
                              Originally posted by perilouspete
                              fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
                                Veteran
                                • Jul 2004

Let's defend victims who fucked up!

Comment

Working...