X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kentuckyklira
    Veteran
    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
    fuck off and worry about your own country, and i don't like the war, but don't talk shit about american people, because most of us don't like it either.
    Then why the fuck did you guys elect the scum currently running your country?:confused:
    http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• Redballjets88
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
      Then why the fuck did you guys elect the scum currently running your country?:confused:
      well considering the fact that we as americans cannot see the future we kind of didn't know that this was going to end up this way.

you asking that is like me asking you why hitler was elected.
      R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
        A caustic mixture of fear and ignorance...

Incidentally, I voted against that motherfucker every chance I had, starting with the Republican primaries for the 2000 election...

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

plus i wasn't able to vote til last year.

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

well considering the fact that we as americans cannot see the future we kind of didn't know that this was going to end up this way.

Really? I saw what a despicable cunt Bush was...

Maybe is was how he (his campaign motherfuckers like Kkkarl Rove) libeled and defamed John McCain in 1999...Gee, I don't fucking know. You'd have to actually read stuff and be informed to have caught that.

Comment

• Redballjets88
              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

you saw but most of america appearantly didn't at least in 2000, then in '04 Kerry screwed himself out of it somehow.

and im sure if people would have looked at hitler better they could have seen the evil, like when he was blatantly calling out jews for being evil and such.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Actually, American voting patterns are very similar too the German ones circa 1932. Maybe even far more inexcusable...

And BTW, it's a myth to say that Hitler was 'democratically elected.' He wasn't. He muscled his way into power after astutely taking advantage of the system and being appointed to a position by Chancellor Hindenburg. I honestly can't remember the particulars, but he was not democratically elected...

And I see some of the exact same propaganda techniques the Nazis used to vilify the Jews used against "liberals," The French, Sen. John Kerry, and "Islamofascists" in this country at various points...

The parallel uses of evocative "caricature" and stereotyping are far too similar to ignore or dismiss...
                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-08-2007, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

he got elected to something i forget what position but yeah he did muscle his way into the dictatorship.

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Yes.

But that still doesn't excuse the wanton complacence and malice of many Iraqi insurgents, jihadists, and militiamen...

It's now mostly Iraqi on Iraqi violence...
                  i do agree with that statement though

Comment

• kentuckyklira
                    Veteran
                    • Sep 2004

you saw but most of america appearantly didn't at least in 2000, then in '04 Kerry screwed himself out of it somehow.

and im sure if people would have looked at hitler better they could have seen the evil, like when he was blatantly calling out jews for being evil and such.
                    Had my ancestors cared enough, to for example simply read his book or listen to a few of his speeches, they could have known!
                    http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• Redballjets88
                      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

exactly.

and i'm not knocking you for being german either, i had family that lived there right as the war began then moved. im 1/4 german so i have much love for germans

Comment

• Keef
                        Roadie
                        • Jun 2004

I strictly remember in 2000 quite a few people having the "oh fuck" attitude towards this Administration... me included. I swear people around here that supported these thugs had not one or two Bush/Cheney signs in thier yard, but fucking thirty. That's creepy to me.

But as many like them, they have recently turned cheek. TOO FUCKING LATE. Now what?

It's inexcusable to simply say"oops, we fucked up.. sorry". Anyone that took the time to look about new these gangsters were nothing but trouble.
                        Last edited by Keef; 07-08-2007, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                          Your government created this situation. And all the assholes who voted for the BCE.
                          Yes. We should move all of the registered Republicans to a separate province and force them to speak french.

Or tagalog.:eek:

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            Yeah. It's great that fearless leader overthrew that despotic Saddam Hussein and replaced him with --a completely fastidious and ineffectual, window-dressing parliament and a shadow gov't run by Shiite militia death squads?!
                            Once we're gone, that "shadow" dissappears.

Then it's "Allah Akbar" all over the fuckin'place.

I say we kick back and let Allah decide who should run New Iraq.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Keef
                              I swear people around here that supported these thugs had not one or two Bush/Cheney signs in thier yard, but fucking thirty. That's creepy to me.

But as many like them, they have recently turned cheek. TOO FUCKING LATE. Now what?
                              I used to take their signs....

Now I've been putting them back!:p

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                                Veteran
                                • May 2004

fuck off and worry about your own country, and i don't like the war, but don't talk shit about american people, because most of us don't like it either.
                                Most of you voted for that idiot Bush TWICE and are now blaming the fucking Iraqi's as a whole for the civil war. Blame the fucking war criminals in Washington who caused all this.

Comment

Working...