Bush announces Mideast peace conference.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

WACF great point because if part of Texas was given away. (which wouldnt or couldnt happen) I would be severly pissed but wouldn't strap a bomb to myself.

and FORD you are the dumbfuck here, where I went to school has no bearing of the history of my state or the country of Israel. The fact is that WACF brought his arguement up in a much more intellegent way than "what if a mexican told you to leave his land"
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Veteran
      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Angel
      I see you're fairly new around here... I'm sure there are those that have known me long enough to know that I am simply stirring up the pot by posting the same thing many on here have previously, except I replaced the word Muslim with the word Jew. You've just helped prove the hypocrisy on this site.

Thank you for your participation in my little experiment today. You really have been quite amusing.

If I had said I would like to go over there and personally annihilate all the Palestinians, I bet your response would have been much more positive.

No, no, thank you for proving my point that you really truly are a piece of shit with no redeeming qualities. One minute you're doing your best Hitler impersonation, then you're trying out for a guest slot on oprah with your "I called my brother a penis and the next day he was DEAD and I feel SO guilty" horseshit, and now you proclaim yourself to be this site's answer to Lenny Bruce, pointing out through irony the hypocrisy's of society. So which one is it? My thoughts? The first one is the real true you, and the rest are just pathetic rationalisations so you can have the ability to look at your pathetic guilty lying face in the mirror.

Show me one place - a sinlge instance - when I called for or celebrated any ethnic groups death or suffering. You can't do it. So don't put words in my mouth fuckstain. YOU, on the other hand, HAVE said "I'd like to kill all Israelis". So stick that up your fat worthless ass, lowlife.

And as for the story of your brother? If that was something you made up, then you only prove my point entirely. And if it is true, just so we're clear, if I were related to you, I'd kill myself too.
      RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Redballjets88
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

If I'm correct, which I'm pretty sure I am, Asshole has been here for awhile, but was under a different name for a long time.

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WACF
          What are you talking about?

I think Canada only spends 4 billion a year on foreign aid on the entire world...I doubt Israel gets billions from Canada.

I do not doubt there are Pro Israel supporters throwing money towards our Tories...but I doubt they pay for their campaigns. There are laws in place to limit contributions from special interest groups...corporate or labour ect.
          There are pro Israel MP's that are Liberals...I wonder who donates to them(and if it is within the legal limits who fucking cares)?
          I suspect Sesh's comments were more directed at RedBalls and US policy than Canadians. Seems we have PNAC - a direct spinoff of the Likud - controlling the Republican party, and AIPAC controlling congressional Democrats. AIPAC might have been a legit lobbying group in the past, but they have been taken over by the Likud warmongers and their focus at the moment is to bend Congress to what Likud Israel wants in Iran.

As to why the Likud trusts the BCE at all, there's the real mystery. You don't even have to go back to Prescott Bush funding Hitler and pocketing money from concentration camp steel mills. Poppy Bush once questioned his cabinet whether or not his administration should be closer with Israel. The advice he got from James Baker?

"Fuck the Jews. They don't vote for us anyway!"

And it's true, most of them didn't. At least until James Baker showed up in Florida in November 2000......
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• WACF
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Ford...you may be right.

I assumed that since his post was after mine he was refering to me.

Comment

• Redballjets88
              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
              I suspect Sesh's comments were more directed at RedBalls and US policy than Canadians. Seems we have PNAC - a direct spinoff of the Likud - controlling the Republican party, and AIPAC controlling congressional Democrats. AIPAC might have been a legit lobbying group in the past, but they have been taken over by the Likud warmongers and their focus at the moment is to bend Congress to what Likud Israel wants in Iran.

As to why the Likud trusts the BCE at all, there's the real mystery. You don't even have to go back to Prescott Bush funding Hitler and pocketing money from concentration camp steel mills. Poppy Bush once questioned his cabinet whether or not his administration should be closer with Israel. The advice he got from James Baker?

"Fuck the Jews. They don't vote for us anyway!"

And it's true, most of them didn't. At least until James Baker showed up in Florida in November 2000......
              he definatly not talking to me because i have said nothing about US Israeli relations

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                Veteran
                • May 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                Good going.

Your Uncle Adolf would be proud of you.

BTW - the land belonged to the Jews before the so-called "Palestinians."

No it did not you ignorant Goddamned fool!

What an idiot!

What do you think the whole hatred of Israel is all about? They were handed the land after WWII as a place to house them after the Holocaust.

But now they act like the fucking land is their land.

BOTH SIDES are guilty, and all of it due to fucking religion. As usual.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                  Veteran
                  • May 2004

I have tits and a vagina, makes me either a bitch, or in extreme circumstances a cunt... save the asshole for the men, please.

Then, read the post further down and comment on where I corrected myself.

Frankly, I'd like to get rid of Christianity, Judaism & Islam. They all believe in the same fuckin god and they all kill each other over it.

In the meantime... you can EAT MY ASSHOLE! On second thought, I take that back too... you can Eat Brian's Asshole.
                  All religion is evil. Plain and simple.

And anyone who is religious is a Goddamned idiot. Yeah, a big mystery man in the sky, who loves us all, but who allows killing and suffering.

But, if you're really really good, and you worship him and fear him, you get to go to eternal paradise. It doesn't matter if you kill and steal, or ass-rape young boys. Or murder inncoent people. As long as you worsship God.

It is truly amazing how stupid the human race can be. It's astonishing people believe in creationism. Truly amazing.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                    Veteran
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                    israel was created almost 60 years ago. by far, the majority of current israelis were born AFTER israel was in existence.

it doesn't really matter anymore who created it way back when, the fact is it exists now. (just like north america.)

do some palestinians do things they shouldn't, some under the presumption that it's for a good cause? yep. how about the israelis? yep, same thing.

the current violence over there is a vicious cycle that's spurred on by the violent acts of a few of the more militaristic on both sides. but it is WAY too simplistic to say that everything would be great if side X would just stop being bad.

unless the general public of both sides are willing to work towards a peace, and are willing to incur significant obstacles on the way, the cycle will continue.
                    No. As long as religion exists, the cycle will continue. As usual.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                      Veteran
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                      no, ill tell him if he wants the land he can try to take it over. like the palestinians are doing and failing at.
                      You are one stupid fucking kid. You define the term "dumbass American".

Way to go.

U.S. of fucking A number 1 !!!!!!

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        No, no, thank you for proving my point that you really truly are a piece of shit with no redeeming qualities.
                        Whatever... those who have to resort to insulting others instead of participating in intelligent debate show exactly where they are coming from - and their redeeming qualities (or lack thereof)
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                          If I'm correct,
                          Hardly ever.....

I see you're still a moronic little shit, shooting off about everything, while knowing nothing....

Why haven't you enlisted yet?

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

the jews didn't conquer the land. It was handed to them on a silver platter. If they had conquered, I wouldn't give a shit.

They're doing the same thing to the Palestinians that was done to them. You can't see the irony in that????
                            Actually, they ethnically cleansed large portions of it, after using terrorism to oust the Brits..

Comment

• Redballjets88
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              Hardly ever.....

I see you're still a moronic little shit, shooting off about everything, while knowing nothing....

Why haven't you enlisted yet?
                              Lounge why the hostility my friend? I'm pretty sure that anyone in the thread would say I make valid points, whether they like the points or not. If anyone doesn't think there is absolutly no validity to what I say they should re-read my post, or the are just closed minded morons.

ILOVEYOU

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                                Veteran
                                • Feb 2006

Whatever... those who have to resort to insulting others instead of participating in intelligent debate show exactly where they are coming from - and their redeeming qualities (or lack thereof)
                                And your idea of intelligent debate is "Kill all israelis"? Okay, there you dumb tranny, I see your brain functions just as well as your "brothers".
                                RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...