• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
    Y

He got out in early 2001... he was devastated when September came around and those planes flew into the towers, knowing that he had deposited at least 1/4 million dollars into mid-east bank accounts.

Wow...talk about a karmic debt...
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Blackflag
      Banned
      • Apr 2006

If he wants to be a fucking spy or whatever, he can go for it!
      Sounds like he needs to grow up. Maybe somebody should have done a better job raising him.

If one of us could fly out and shoot Bin Laden - we would all volunteer for that. No pay required. So he's not going for some bullshit sense of justice.

And he knows he won't get to shoot Bin Laden. This isn't a 007 movie. Back here in the real world, it's just two low-iq douchebags shooting at each other in the desert. Not Bush, and not Bin Laden.

And the fuckwits keep signing up on both sides.
      Last edited by Blackflag; 08-02-2007, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Blackflag
        Banned
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by FORD
        Someone want to tell me the difference between Al Qaeda and Blackwater??
        Al Qaeda haven't whored themselves to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
          Sounds like he needs to grow up. Maybe somebody should have done a better job raising him.

If one of us could fly out and shoot Bin Laden - we would all volunteer for that. No pay required. So he's not going for some bullshit sense of justice.

And he knows he won't get to shoot Bin Laden. This isn't a 007 movie. Back here in the real world, it's just two low-iq douchebags shooting at each other in the desert. Not Bush, and not Bin Laden.

And the fuckwits keep signing up on both sides.
          Get a grip, of course he doesn't think he can just fly over and get Osama... but if he he wants to pursue a career in international intelligence and security, like I said, there is nothing wrong with that.

As for the better job raising him? You could be right there, his father was an alcoholic... that's why the gangs were able to get ahold of him when he was a teenager... However, if he hadn't been raised with the proper moral values, he never would have seen how wrong what he was doing was, and he would probably be dead or in jail by now.

He knows exactly what he wants to do with his life. Saying "maybe I'll get Osama" is no different than buying a lottery ticket and planning how you're going to spend your millions. The important thing is that he KNOWS the Osama thing is just a pipe dream.

He DOES however know how to blend with other cultures, and he knows enough about the culture to be able to gain their confidence and trust.

At least when he's middle-aged he won't be sitting on some fan site of a band he loved in his youth wasting his time....

Have a great day! It's beautiful out, and it's Friday.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Blackflag
            Banned
            • Apr 2006

At least when he's middle-aged he won't be sitting on some fan site of a band he loved in his youth wasting his time....
            I would hope not. The bands of his youth were Nsync and the Backside Boys. :fucku2:

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

I would hope not. The bands of his youth were Nsync and the Backside Boys. :fucku2:
              Aaaarrrrgghhhh.... Thankfully, he never made me listen to that shit. But I did destroy a couple of rap discs. I warned him not to bring that shit into my house!

Why do you keep telling me to fuck myself? :fucku2:

Back to topic - we were checking out some of the Blackwater shit last night... some pretty incredible helicopter pilots! But he then heard about the Christian shit... that definitely won't be the route he takes.
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Nah, I have my bets that he listened to "Snow" who had that song "Informer". I hate that fuckin song!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Or Crash Test Dummies! I know so much about Canadian popular culture that it scares Angel.

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Actually, when he was 11, he came home with 3 discs one day.

Some hip hop thing
                    The Doors
                    Bach

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                      Or Crash Test Dummies! I know so much about Canadian popular culture that it scares Angel.
                      Well geez, look where you live!!! I'm in awe of your knowledge.

Comment

Working...