X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
    Funny how the Book of Revelation mentions two beasts, and says the Number of the Beast is 666.

The current Republican party worships two false messiahs.

Ronald Wilson Reagan
    George Walker BushJr.

Care to count up those letters?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eML6X8VfAfY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eML6X8VfAfY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    His old man was George H.Bush therefore he is not technicly a junior.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
      Sniper
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      His old man was George H.Bush therefore he is not technicly a junior.

cadaverdog is right!

See FORD. My theory makes better sense. Are you ready to come to my side of the fence now?
      https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
      http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
        It's all this simple:

Bush, Cheney and the BCE KNEW some sort of tarraist attack was gonna occur. They KNEW it involved hijacking airplanes and flying them into buildings.

Bush, Cheney and the BCE CHOSE to ignore the warning, and use it as an opportunoty to eventually invade Iraq (remember what Chimpy said about Saddam: "After all, he tried to kill my dad....")

Bottom line is this: Bush, Cheney and the BCE are COMPLICIT in the terrorist attacks, and they are MURDERERS. Not only did they murder all the people who died in 9/11, they have since murdered hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians, US troops, etc.

They should ALL be executed for mass murder and treason. Every last cocksucking fucking one of them.

End of motherfucking discussion.

And let's have a PS: Anyone who supports them should also die for treason and accesory after the fact of hundreds of thousands of murders.

(But Clinton lied about getting his bent cock sucked.)
        I will come to the point ,no more fucking around.
        You are a Canadian , your opinion of how we run our country doesn't mean jack shit .
        If you have a problem with your goernment sending troops to the middle east , take it up with them.
        You hate Bush but you are starting to sound worse than him .
        You think everyone who doesn't agree with your line of thinking doesn't deserve to live.
        You keep running your mouth about our illegal war.
        Illegal where ? In Canada? IN your official book of laws?
        Is there some type of supreme being handing down laws?
        You don't believe in Jesus, remember.
        Maybe you are islamic , that would explain a lot.
        You take care of Canada,AMERICANS will take care of AMERICA.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          You're like that too J? See previous post.
          Faith by definition is believing in something in the absence of empirical proof.
          But it annoys me when Christians go with the "fact" this and "proof" that rant , when in reality you can't prove any of it.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
            Sniper
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jhale667
            when in reality you can't prove any of it.
            Look at the links in post 42.
            And answer the question on post 43. I'll be waiting for the documents.

You haven't seen those DVD's and yet you still make fun of us Christians by saying there is no evidence that EESHO MASHEEKHA existed.:confused: The evidence is right in front of you, but you don't want to admit you could be wrong. Let me ask you a question.:eek:
            Is there a right and wrong, or are we all animals and it’s an anything goes, survival of the fittest type world? I want to warn you that this is a trick question, so think really hard. Don’t forget to answer my question about Homer.

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Look at the links in post 42.
              And answer the question on post 43. I'll be waiting for the documents.

Even your own links admit the writings "suggest" Jesus existed. I'm not saying he didn't.
              But you can't go around pointing to stuff like that as proof that if he did exist he WAS the son of god and rose from the dead and whatnot. You either believe it or you don't.

And I can totally prove Homer is real...

So there.
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                Veteran
                • May 2004

Hi,pal
                I see you have found another thread to spread your supposed facts.
                First off where do you get this hundreds of thousands figure?
                Someone must have pissed in your cornflakes this morning .Anyone that doesn't agree with you should be killed?Thats what you accused the US of ,remember?Your starting to sound just like GEORGE W BUSH,you fucking hypocrite.

You si

No. I said everyone who supports George Bush KNOWING he lied about Iraq and that the war is illegal, is guilty of accessory to murder. Innocent people have been killed en masse because of the fraud, and anyone supporting that is guilty.

Period.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                  Veteran
                  • May 2004

Now,for anyone willing to listen to a differing opinion.
                  True ,even before he took office Bush was intent to invade Iraq.
                  But he didn't need another excuse to do it he already had one
                  Sadaam refused to allow UN inspectors to look for WMDs and that was the same reason he gave congress before he invaded.He started
                  connecting the war on terror to the invasion after we found no WMDs.
                  There was no profit for him and his cronies to go after Binladen.If anything it delayed his plans.Sure there were warnings that something was going to happen ,but it was our inability to infiltrate his group that kept the specifics a secret.I voted for him twice,the first time because I didn't like Gore and the second time because Ididn't like Kerry.I thought after we got Sadaam the shit would be over.I didn't think we would stay there forever .Like someone else stated we need an independant candidate without connections to either party to step up .

Bush used fabricated evidence of Iraq being involved in 911 as his excuse. end of fucking story. What part don't you understand?

Or are you ashamed for being so stupid as to vote for that murderous piece of shit and just don't want to admit the truth?

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                    Veteran
                    • May 2004

Put down Dan Brown’s book “The Da Vinci Code” and stop being so hateful.

We Preach God&#8217;s redemptive Word every week in our friendly Sabbath services, host regional seminars about God&#8217;s coming Kingdom, and sponsor an international media presence on television and the Internet with Beyond Today television, our Bible study tools and our bi-monthly magazine.

These movies should help you with your problems. Maybe these movies can soften your heart and stop you from being so angry and bitter.

With easy access to your library of movies across multiple devices, watch anywhere and anytime. Find new releases and new discoveries; dramas, documentaries, short films, educational and more. Chosen from the leading Christian filmmakers. In 1999, ChristianCinema.com was born out of a desire to connect audiences with the best in faith-based movies. Christian Cinema has earned the trust of families of faith. Give it a try today!

http://www.monergismbooks.com/factsfictiondvd.html

I'm not hateful and bitter. It's a great feeling knowing there is no god and the bible is a farce. I don't need to make decisions based on lies nor on what my church tells me to do. I don't need to live the big lie most religious people live.

It's a great position to be in, knowing the truth.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                      Veteran
                      • May 2004

I will come to the point ,no more fucking around.
                      You are a Canadian , your opinion of how we run our country doesn't mean jack shit .
                      If you have a problem with your goernment sending troops to the middle east , take it up with them.
                      You hate Bush but you are starting to sound worse than him .
                      You think everyone who doesn't agree with your line of thinking doesn't deserve to live.
                      You keep running your mouth about our illegal war.
                      Illegal where ? In Canada? IN your official book of laws?
                      Is there some type of supreme being handing down laws?
                      You don't believe in Jesus, remember.
                      Maybe you are islamic , that would explain a lot.
                      You take care of Canada,AMERICANS will take care of AMERICA.
                      It's illegal under international law, dumbass. And no, Amercians cannot take care of America. Especially not stupid Americans like you.

If you could take care of America, you wouldn't be in the mess you're in right now.

Amercia will soon be a second world country. Deal with it.
                      And anyone fucking stupid enough to vote for Bush once, let alone twice, is obviously stupid. And if you still support him and his illegal war, which has caused and continues to cause mass death en masse, then you are guilty of accessory to murder. Period.

You have the power to throw him out of ofice, but you choose to do nothing to stop it. Tell me how you're not guilty?

Comment

• thome
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Mar 2005

It's illegal under international law, dumbass. And no, Amercians cannot take care of America. Especially not stupid Americans like you.

If you could take care of America, you wouldn't be in the mess you're in right now.

Amercia will soon be a second world country. Deal with it.
                        And anyone fucking stupid enough to vote for Bush once, let alone twice, is obviously stupid. And if you still support him and his illegal war, which has caused and continues to cause mass death en masse, then you are guilty of accessory to murder. Period.

You have the power to throw him out of ofice, but you choose to do nothing to stop it. Tell me how you're not guilty?
                        I was out untill your last post and this one. I realized your quest for peace and concern for the downtrodden could be explained so well within the Love for the Innocent you are showing in your AV.

Yes, you are a godless wonder.

It's not funny anymore .

How many other things of this nature can you do with pictures of newborns.

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                          Sniper
                          • Feb 2007

I'm not hateful and bitter.

I think you need to read most of your 583 posts again my friend.

It's a great feeling knowing there is no god

You don’t act that way. I don’t blame you for being bitter, I would be bitter too if I thought there was no God/afterlife and after you die you rot in the dirt for eternity.

and the bible is a farce.

That’s a different argument.

I don't need to make decisions based on lies

You already have.

I don't need to live the big lie most religious people live.

At least you said “most” people instead of “all.”

It's a great position to be in, knowing the truth.

]You accept lies because you can’t handle the truth. The REAL truth shall set you free.

Conclusion... Since you said “most” instead of “all” my guess is that deep down inside you believe there could be a God. But somewhere down the road you’ve had bad experiences with people who believe in God, priest, parents, politicians etc.. Don’t be mad at God because some hypocrite made you lose your faith. But there is hope for you my friend. I don’t know you, but let me assure you that I was probably 10 times worse than you ever were. So if I can be forgiven and find happiness, anyone can! I’m not judging you in anyway. I’m trying to bring you back from the darkness and point you toward the light.

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                            Sniper
                            • Feb 2007

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jhale667
                            Even your own links admit the writings "suggest" Jesus existed. I'm not saying he didn't.

It’s hard to shot down your targets when you keep moving them. First you said on post 28 “Why would you NEED to disprove it, when it can't even be proven in the first place?” And I shot down that lie and now you changed the argument to, prove Jesus was the Son of God. I got something good for that too, but you will say that’s a bunch of BS. So I won’t go around and around with you J. I have accepted the fact that we are living in a “Da Vinci Code” type society now.

But you can't go around pointing to stuff like that as proof that if he did exist he WAS the son of god and rose from the dead and whatnot.

Sure I can. You J have gathered all the evidence about 9-11 and you have come to your own conclusion that it was either an inside job or Muslim extremist. You point to things one way or another even though you weren’t there. I can do the same. That’s normally not my style to go around shoving God down your throat. I showed you the truth and now it’s up to you to believe it. I wouldn’t have said anything on this subject if you and Baby’s On Fire wouldn’t have made fun of Christians. I’m a hypocrite too J, lust like everyone else because I’m not a “turn thy other cheek” type Christian. I love a good argument just like everyone else! As long as we can still be friends of course.

You either believe it or you don't.

I like that black and white thinking. After all, what good does it do to be on the fence on issues.

And I can totally prove Homer is real...

So there.

That was too funny J. Was that you’re way of waving the white flag?

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

That was too funny J. Was that your way of waving the white flag?
                              Not even. I'm just over theological debates, 12 years of parochial school will do that to ya...
                              While there is some evidence Jesus existed (never said there wasn't) you still can't PROVE it's THE Jesus (sure that was a common name even then) or that he's the son of God. It's a leap of faith.

That, and it's kinda off-topic...

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Bush used fabricated evidence of Iraq being involved in 911 as his excuse. end of fucking story. What part don't you understand?

Or are you ashamed for being so stupid as to vote for that murderous piece of shit and just don't want to admit the truth?
                                The part I don't understand is the basis for your :facts:.
                                The origanal excuse was the non compliance with the UN inspectors.
                                The connection [or supposed connection]of Iraq and 9-11 was his excuse to stay.I think I have already admitted I made a mistake in voting for Bush the second time.But only because he did not pull out after Sadaam was dead .Sadaam was a threat to our allies in the middle east and even if he had no connection to 9-11 he still openly supported terrorism.
                                And all those innocent Iraquis who died ,fuck them .They were dancing in the streets after those planes hit the WTC .I don't hear any sympathy for the innocent americans who died that day.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...