• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddirvine
    Roadie
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Carmine
    Mexican "officials".

as for the trucks. They will be driving broken down, unroadworthy, high mileage clunkers that were sold to Mexican companies when the American company deemed them as such.

The Union's Attorney, Leslie Miller, says there are valid questions about the reliability of Mexican trucker's driving records.

Miller: Just because we have a free trade agreement doesn't mean people can come to our country and do business in a way that doesn't meet our standard. "Before providing unconditional access throughout the country to tens of thousands of big rigs we know little to nothing about, we must insure they meet safety and environmental standards."

Let's face it, the Foxes are not watching the chicken shack, they are IN the chicken shack. Things could get downright scary..........

Comment

• Lqskdiver
      Sniper
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
      You're clearly spouting off about a topic of which you have no clue.

I guess you heard gw was a good president too.
      Last edited by Lqskdiver; 09-01-2007, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• WACF
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Mexican "officials".

as for the trucks. They will be driving broken down, unroadworthy, high mileage clunkers that were sold to Mexican companies when the American company deemed them as such.

The Union's Attorney, Leslie Miller, says there are valid questions about the reliability of Mexican trucker's driving records.

Miller: Just because we have a free trade agreement doesn't mean people can come to our country and do business in a way that doesn't meet our standard. "Before providing unconditional access throughout the country to tens of thousands of big rigs we know little to nothing about, we must insure they meet safety and environmental standards."

I must be missing something here.

Do the Mexican trucks not have to follow the same rules as US and Canadian drivers that haul across our Northern border?

Do log books and inspections get waived or something?

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by WACF

Do the Mexican trucks not have to follow the same rules as US and Canadian drivers that haul across our Northern border?

Exactly. My brother in law was a teamster driver for years. He got his helecopter piolet's license and gave up trucking because he saw this happening five years ago.

It's a Bilderberg deal. The company building the road in Texas is a Spanish construction company owned by a Bilderberg member. The Chinese are building deep water ports in Mexico and they will run truck shipments from Mexico using scab Mexican truck drivers all the way into Canada. Basically slaves make the goods and slaves distribute them and the global elite get the profits.

Slavery is comming back folks and most people don't even see it happening. The arrogance of the Bush Administration has waken some people up but I hope we aren't too late. We need to take our govt. back.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Roy Munson
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by WACF

The Mexican trucks are supposed to follow our rules but I highly doubt they will. This will be an enforcement nightmare for the US DOT.
            Originally posted by ELVIS
            I guess you're right...

Comment

• Steve Savicki
              • Jan 2004

But, I have 20,000 AMERICAN Workers to take care of and need to get ready for work....
              Kudos to you, Carmine!
              sigpic

Comment

• ddirvine
                Roadie
                • Apr 2005

Well, its official now..............

By Jerome R. Corsi
                © 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

James P. Hoffa

Federal officials have confirmed that the first Mexican truckers have been given authorization to run their long-haul rigs throughout the United States under the Department of Transportation's Mexican trucking demonstration project.

The word came during a late-night surprise teleconference held by John Hill, the administrator of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. He told selected reporters that Transportes Olympic of Nuevo Leon was the first company to be given the authorization.

"This program was literally announced under the cover of darkness," James P. Hoffa said in a Teamsters press release issued by his office today. "I have no doubt the Bush administration knows how angry the American people are about it."

Hoffa continued, "I cannot understand why George Bush is jeopardizing the safety and security of the American people."

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ddirvine

Hoffa continued, "I cannot understand why George Bush is jeopardizing the safety and security of the American people."
                  Uh, Jim.....

When has he ever done anything ELSE???

Of course now that Hoffa Jr. has said so on the record, he'll probably be reunited with his dad.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• WACF
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

If the trucks need to meet the required standards and log book regulations how is does it endanger lives?

Comment

• Viking
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Bush is out of his fucking mind. You know when you've pissed off everyone from paleocons to libertarians to Teamsters to The Seirra Club, you might as well hand over the keys and leave town. I voted for Bush, and this guy has become an assclown in ways that Bill Clinton couldn't fantasize about in a wet dream.

Comment

Working...