X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I believe the WMDs were buried or moved before we got there.
    Wrong. If Saddam had any WMD he have would certainly used them to try and stop the invasion. Unless of course you also "believe" that Saddam wanted to be hanged after his country was invaded and pillaged.

The UN weapons inspectors that were asked to leave just before the "Shuck & Jive" started believe differently than you do. They were there, after all, with first hand knowledge even. You can only repeat what Hannity has taught you to repeat.

No WMD means that the sanctions were working and the invasion unnecessary. Especially since most of the attackers were from Saudi Arabia. But we all know what kind of treatment the Saudis get...

Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Coyote
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

*munches popcorn*
      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
        Wrong. If Saddam had any WMD he have would certainly used them to try and stop the invasion. Unless of course you also "believe" that Saddam wanted to be hanged after his country was invaded and pillaged.

The UN weapons inspectors that were asked to leave just before the "Shuck & Jive" started believe differently than you do. They were there, after all, with first hand knowledge even. You can only repeat what Hannity has taught you to repeat.

No WMD means that the sanctions were working and the invasion unnecessary. Especially since most of the attackers were from Saudi Arabia. But we all know what kind of treatment the Saudis get...

As other people have stated we knew he had them because we suppllied them.
        Your argument doesn't rule out maybe he no longer had acces to the weopons due to the fact they were buried or moved to another country.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          Because it's a forum on a public message board, that's why he "chimed" in

If you want to keep your "conversations" personal, I suggest you find a nice chat room on Yahoo.

I invite his comments as I invite yours .
          But the conversation at that point had escalated to a name calling contest between Babys on fire and myself,you appeared willing to have an adult debate and I was only questioning Fords post as it looked like he was siding with Babys on Fire in a personal attack on
          me.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Steve Savicki
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
            Someone is owning illegally then?
            Illegal owning - what's the sentence?
            sigpic

Comment

• Steve Savicki
              • Jan 2004

Someone is owning illegally then?
              Illegally owning - what's the sentence?
              sigpic

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                • Jan 2004

Darn slow software causes double posts - let's upgrade this site!
                sigpic

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Ps
                  I don't even know who Hannity is and I don't waste my time litening to extremists of the right or left.
                  I read the paper and listen to the news.
                  I beleive all political commentators have thier own agendas.
                  I don't claim to be right I just state my opinion.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Darn slow software causes double posts - let's upgrade this site!
                    I have had the same problem and you are not allowed to delete your own posts , just alter them.
                    By the way what are you trying to say?
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Nov 2004

Your argument doesn't rule out maybe he no longer had acces to the weopons due to the fact they were buried or moved to another country.
                      It also does not rule out the possibility that the Tooth Fairy hiding them in your ass.

But since the evidence points towards Saddam's inability to maintain his arsenal under the restraints of the UN sanctions, I am going to go ahead and go with the info that the weapons inspectors brought back. You know, since they are experts and shit.

Ps
                      I don't even know who Hannity is and I don't waste my time litening to extremists of the right or left.
                      Yet you know and repeat the very rhetoric that comes out of his mouth. Probably just a coincidence.
                      Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 09-07-2007, 08:04 PM.
                      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Illegally owning - what's the sentence?
                        30 days confined to reading your threads......

Most opt for the needle.

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

It also does not rule out the possibility that the Tooth Fairy hiding them in your ass.

But since the evidence points towards Saddam's inability to maintain his arsenal under the restraints of the UN sanctions, I am going to go ahead and go with the info that the weapons inspectors brought back. You know, since they are experts and shit.

Yet you know and repeat the very rhetoric that comes out of his mouth. Probably just a coincidence.
                          You are just another know it all spouting the propaganda that you call facts.
                          As soon as someone has another opinion , you get pissed off.
                          Experts? In what field ?
                          Are they all seeing and all knowing?
                          If Bush could plan the 9-11 attack and not get caught in a free country
                          you don't think Sadaam could keep a secret in a total dictatorship?
                          As far as your accusations as to my political ideology and who is brainwashing me, I am a free thinker not a sheep , I Interpret what I see and hear and form my own opinion .
                          And when I feel the need to state my opinion , I don't pass it off as fact just my opinion.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

[QUOTE]Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                            [B] Because it's a forum on a public message board, that's why he "chimed" in

If you want to keep your "conversations" personal, I suggest you find a nice chat room on Yahoo.

I see you have plenty of time on your hands to speak for others .
                            Why don't you use a little time to answer my simple questions.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Nov 2004

You are just another know it all spouting the propaganda that you call facts.
                              As soon as someone has another opinion , you get pissed off.
                              Experts? In what field ?
                              Are they all seeing and all knowing?
                              If Bush could plan the 9-11 attack and not get caught in a free country
                              you don't think Sadaam could keep a secret in a total dictatorship?
                              As far as your accusations as to my political ideology and who is brainwashing me, I am a free thinker not a sheep , I Interpret what I see and hear and form my own opinion .
                              And when I feel the need to state my opinion , I don't pass it off as fact just my opinion.
                              I don't get pissed off. I am totally entertained by these conversations. And every once in a while I learn something or learn to understand the perspective of another. Feel free to offer any contradictory information to any of my "opinions" which do not seem factual to you.

Years later and still no WMD found. You can choose to interpret that as 'they must be hidden somewhere.' But at this point you are just making excuses for your beloved Führer and his fucked up occupation.

So many regurgitations of Hannity's conspiracy theories of weapons buried or moved, yet no one has led us to the mother load. Not even the ones we are torturing for that very information!

Experts? Yes. The UN weapons inspectors. Only the former Head of the International Atomic Energy Agency (1981-1997), Hans Blix. This man spent years doing this very thing.
                              Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 09-08-2007, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Weapons of mass destruction require huge facilities to produce. Even if Saddam moved them, there would be plenty of evidence they were in Iraq or produced in Iraq.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...