Why do us Liberals hate Bush's Quagmire In Iraq?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

You haven't been "here" since you got owned last November.

Oh yeah, there was that time when you wanted the forum shut down.

Sorry that didnt work out for you either, 'PIG
    I stopped posting in March, not November.

As always, your poor sense of humor never allows for a joke that might fly over your head.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Sure, a "vacation."

He posts, he lies.
      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
        Sure, a "vacation."

He posts, he lies.
        Remember that story about George Washington and the cherry tree?

That applies to me too.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Oh yeah, there was that time when you wanted the forum shut down.
          Yes, the wonderful "when did the frontline turn to shit" thread conceived by Warhead and his fat wife, BigBlandBrian. Classic control freak cry baby bullshit.

Warhead made some amusing tough guy moderator threats. Threats that he was not allowed to follow up on. So he stomped off to pout, I mean go on "vacation." Ha ha.
          Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
            Veteran
            • May 2004

Even the Canucks can see what a double-talking douche bag you are, 'PIG

And we all know they aint that bright
            Hey fuck you.

Maybe you're right, but we'res till much starter than the dumbass Americans.

Who voyed in Bush as Presdient? TWICE?

Not us Canucks. We ain't that stupid.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by WAR
              Remember that story about George Washington and the cherry tree?

That applies to me too.
              Said the fork tongued right wing liar.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                Veteran
                • May 2004

Originally posted by WAR
                Personally, no, I don't approve of it, but that's because of my religious beliefs. But I'm also not a homophobe like people in this forum who claim to be 'liberal'.

I've never defended Larry Craig, and I'm glad he has/will resign.
                I have NO SHAME in being a so-called "homophobe".

And it's not due to religion. You just nailed it for me. I make MY OWN choices based on right v. wrong, not some political affiliation or bullshit religious belief.

And the only greater hypocrisy than politics is religion.

Nither politics nor religion has anything whatsoever to do with morailty or rignt and wrong.

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                  I have NO SHAME in being a so-called "homophobe".

And it's not due to religion. You just nailed it for me. I make MY OWN choices based on right v. wrong, not some political affiliation or bullshit religious belief.

And the only greater hypocrisy than politics is religion.

Nither politics nor religion has anything whatsoever to do with morailty or rignt and wrong.
                  Yeah, but I also never aimed any of this at you, either. I don't know you like I know Lounge and Cunt.

I said what I believe was due to my beliefs, not what anybody else believes. Politics and religion are not hypocritical by definition. It's some of the people who use them as tools.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                    Said the fork tongued right wing liar.
                    Now, now, DC, don't let your hatred consume you.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                      Veteran
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by WAR
                      Yeah, but I also never aimed any of this at you, either. I don't know you like I know Lounge and Cunt.

I said what I believe was due to my beliefs, not what anybody else believes. Politics and religion are not hypocritical by definition. It's some of the people who use them as tools.

Touche. Point taken. Good post.

I have a natural disdain for religion; maybe due to those hypocritical bunches.

But you're right, not everyone should be branded.

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Touche. Point taken. Good post.

I have a natural disdain for religion; maybe due to those hypocritical bunches.

But you're right, not everyone should be branded.
                        See, you actually came out and said you are a homophobe. I respect you for that.

My problem is with some of these posters in here who say they believe certain things, but don't back them up when the rubber hits the road.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                          Veteran
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by WAR
                          See, you actually came out and said you are a homophobe. I respect you for that.

My problem is with some of these posters in here who say they believe certain things, but don't back them up when the rubber hits the road.

The term homophobe implies fear and loathing and resulting violence.

With me, that is not the case. It is fucking disgusting, immoral, vile and not natural. But I don't condone violence against it.

The biggest issue I have with it is the hypocrisy and spinelessness in government in dealing with it. Cases in point:

So, homos can have parades. What would happen if heteros tried to have a hetero pride parade?

Homos can accost me in a bathroom, but the police will never take me seriously if I complain. If I knock them out, I get charged criminally.

Now, if I assault a woman or approach her in a bathroom I go to jail.

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

The term homophobe implies fear and loathing and resulting violence.

With me, that is not the case. It is fucking disgusting, immoral, vile and not natural. But I don't condone violence against it.

The biggest issue I have with it is the hypocrisy and spinelessness in government in dealing with it. Cases in point:

So, homos can have parades. What would happen if heteros tried to have a hetero pride parade?

Homos can accost me in a bathroom, but the police will never take me seriously if I complain. If I knock them out, I get charged criminally.

Now, if I assault a woman or approach her in a bathroom I go to jail.
                            If heteros had a parade, the ACLU would sue whoever the organizer was, claiming they were discriminating.

Hey, if homos want equal rights, they out to get equal jail time.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by WAR
                              If heteros had a parade, the ACLU would sue whoever the organizer was, claiming they were discriminating.

Hey, if homos want equal rights, they out to get equal jail time.
                              LMMFAO

Well articulated, 'PIG

Sometimes it's better for our argument if we just stand back, and watch you post.
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Well articulated
                                Thanks, Lounge.

It's a far better job than you could do, that is, if you ever actually revealed what you believe.

Comment

Working...