X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by WAR
    And remember, the person who made that post you laughed at like a hyena used to post here under a total different name.

Irony?
    no
    gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by WAR
      Interesting theory, but total rubbish.

People can easily search out what I've said in the past, and I stand by all the comments I've made here since April, 2004.
      Like when you said george allen was a lock for the repubs in 08? Come on man.

BTW I do feel a twinge of guilt for being so mean to you, but you just keep setting me off. You're like a nice dog who keeps shitting everywhere.
      gnaw on it

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by WAR
        I'd be lying if I said that sometimes the current politics of the day don't keep me from looking at the bigger picture. I debate politics much out of my personal conservative beliefs, not a love for the Republican party, per se. They just are the lesser of two evils for me, currently, but as I say, both parties are evil.

Many politicians are beholden to special interest groups and the almighty buck and really don't care for their constituency. That's why the buck gets passed on to the next guy when they start collecting that fat pension.

You are right. The US is going down a slippery slope and it's only a matter of time before our sovereignty is destroyed and we become a part of the world machine. It might not be in our lifetime, but it'll come. If the US doesn't, I suspect that it'll be severely crippled at some time in the future, and will cease to be the lone world superpower.

Now you know why I hate the United Nations.
        What's frustrating is nobody can touch the US without our consent. Right now we are bent over screaming fuck me!
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
          Like when you said george allen was a lock for the repubs in 08? Come on man.

BTW I do feel a twinge of guilt for being so mean to you, but you just keep setting me off. You're like a nice dog who keeps shitting everywhere.
          I never said Allen was a lock. I said I liked the guy and hoped he'd do well. I still do! He made an error in judgement after a guy egged him on. I know I could never be in public office, I'd be too non-PC.

But to say he was a 'lock' before I knew the competition. I don't think I said that.

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

no
            yes it is!

Or maybe you don't really know...

Comment

• ODShowtime
              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by WAR
              I never said Allen was a lock. I said I liked the guy and hoped he'd do well. I still do! He made an error in judgement after a guy egged him on. I know I could never be in public office, I'd be too non-PC.

But to say he was a 'lock' before I knew the competition. I don't think I said that.
              Christmas, every time I don't go back and quote you I hear this shit. I was too lazy to search for your exact words. fucking sue me.

It's ok to admit you're wrong. I'm wrong sometimes too. I honestly thought I'd be part of a big cloud of atoms now thanks to gw&friends. See, I was wrong. It's not that hard.
              gnaw on it

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Christmas, every time I don't go back and quote you I hear this shit. I was too lazy to search for your exact words. fucking sue me.

It's ok to admit you're wrong. I'm wrong sometimes too. I honestly thought I'd be part of a big cloud of atoms now thanks to gw&friends. See, I was wrong. It's not that hard.
                When did I ever say I wasn't wrong about things? I mean, I said George Allen had a good shot in '08. That backfired! I was wrong about Congress keeping control in '06. I was wrong if I ever said Bush would handle the immigration situation, but he's been an absolute failure...

I'm getting depressed.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by WAR
                  Bush ... he's been an absolute failure...

I'm getting depressed.
                  Welcome to my world.
                  gnaw on it

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by WAR

Originally posted by WAR
                    yes it is!

Or maybe you don't really know...

Originally posted by WAR
                    When did I ever say I wasn't wrong about things? I mean, I said George Allen had a good shot in '08. That backfired! I was wrong about Congress keeping control in '06. I was wrong if I ever said Bush would handle the immigration situation, but he's been an absolute failure...

I'm getting depressed.
                    Lies!!! All blatant lies!!!
                    RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...