Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I just bet you, I just bet that this plane had been on a heightened state of alert since July 1st, 2001 at Andrews AFB...

Comment

• Top Jimmy
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      Sounds like Adam West!
      right you are!

Comment

• Dr. Love
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Top Jimmy
        right you are!
        whew, I'm glad that's cleared up, i've been living in suspense these last few years
        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Hahah !

I have not been sleeping well either, I must admit !
          Thanks Jimi !
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Blackflag
            Banned
            • Apr 2006

That dog video is killing me...

Comment

• Terry
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              Aliens who downloaded Hagar's brain must have been seriously disappointed in the results.
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by steve
                "I Have Been Contacted By Aliens!" - Nov. 4, 2002

"It's been a long, long time, but back in about '68, in Fontana, California, I had this unbelievable experience that would take this whole interview to even go into," Hagar told Guitar World magazine recently. "But I'm a firm believer — have seen, have felt, have been contacted three or four different times. I have received information that has been valuable in my life from those people, and they have used me. I'm gonna sound like a complete nut here, but they have used me in an experimental fashion. The easiest way to put it is that they downloaded my brain information. When I was about 19 or 20, they downloaded everything that was in my head. And I caught 'em doin' it! I woke up in the middle of the night, thinkin', 'What's goin' on?' They were like, 'Oh, my god, he's waking up!' But this was all telepathy — there were no words being spoken. And as soon as I woke up — it was probably three o'clock in the morning — my whole room was so bright that I could hardly keep my eyes open. I was wide-awake, I could not move, eyes open, white room, they were still disconnecting — and when they did, it just went bang! Everything went back to normal, back to black. I was shaking, I almost passed out, I was sick to my stomach and almost had to throw up, it was so scary…

"It sent me on a course of curiosity. I bought a telescope, and I started reading UFO books, and I just got into the whole thing. And since then, there have been three or four other contacts with the same group of people. I don't know who the fuck they are, but I've narrowed them down to a people called the Nine, who are called that because they're from the Ninth Dimension. I've named my publishing company the Nine Music after them. It's a crazy thing, man. But to me, anyone who thinks we're the only ones here, despite the vastness of the entire universe, is fucking crazy. Those people gotta be put away — not the guys having these contacts!" [laughs]
                <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IZ4SuczRnzA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IZ4SuczRnzA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I've been trying to have these cute blonde aliens abduct me for sex. I've been calling out to them and have had no response yet.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                  Sounds like Adam West!
                  Adam West was actually one of our neighbors in Ketchum, Idaho. I don't know if he still lives there but he was always fly fishing on the Wood River.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...