Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Susie Q
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

The GBP is over $2.01 to our $1.00. DOUBLED! Imagine that one?

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
    ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
      O.K., I'm outta here... before I get moderated for bringing SHOES into the Front Line! :eek: :eek: :eek:
      I do like the way the line runs up the back of your stockings.......

At this point, anything to distract us from the fact our current Democrats in Congress are spineless, sacless, greedhead fuckbags who have already forgotten how they got there in the first place.

Useless twats.

We should ship 'em all to Canada.

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• blonddgirl777
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        ... We should ship 'em all to Canada.

Ship'em Fed Ex!
        We'll go postal, (Kanuck style) on their sorry ass!
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
        Originally posted by Nitro Express
        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
        Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
        [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
        Originally posted by VanHalener
        ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
        Originally posted by FORD
        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Or worst, we'll blast them with Céline Dion AND Nickel Back (at the same time)!
          That should do the job...
          ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
          ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Also... you'd be surprised how much damage some non-sensible shoes can do to a congressman!

Comment

• RuzDNailz
              Foot Soldier
              • Nov 2004

Ah, Wal-Mart is in a bit of financial trouble here in Canada. Here's the problem with them; too many stores, too soon. I know of a few Mega Wal-Marts that are massive and they invested in a LOT of money into these stores.

Well, we've still got Zellers even though those stores are inferior to Target. If they were to come here and take over Zellers, then they should learn from Wal-Marts mistakes.

Comment

• RuzDNailz
                Foot Soldier
                • Nov 2004

On a side note, many would never have thought this day would come.
                Now I can plan my vacation down south AND purchase some American dollars on par!

Comment

• WACF
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                  I do like the way the line runs up the back of your stockings.......

At this point, anything to distract us from the fact our current Democrats in Congress are spineless, sacless, greedhead fuckbags who have already forgotten how they got there in the first place.

Useless twats.

We should ship 'em all to Canada.

Ha....keep your garbage...we have enough of our own.

To be honest with you I think your Democrats know that when they take over they are faced with a huge task of straightening out the mess you guys are in.
                  It will be no one term fix and they will be taking the brunt of the critic's Bullshit the whole time.
                  There can be no radical changes to bring change...it will be slow, tedious and under everyone's looking glass.
                  It may be difficult to make big promises or claims right now.

But I've had a few Molson Pilsner and and currently smarter so we will see how that looks tomorrow!

------>>>>>A Pil...perhaps one day a BlackHook Porter.
                  Last edited by WACF; 09-21-2007, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by WACF
                    Ha....keep your garbage...we have enough of our own....
                    Do you have "Rossy" out west?
                    Makes Wallmart look like Barney's!

Comment

• WACF
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

No...I have never seen a Rossy, at least here in Saskatchwan...I do not recall seeing one in Calgary.

I had to look it up to see what it was.

I take it you do not like it.

How is the little guy doing?

Mine is almost 11 months and getting into absolutly everything...that boy is too curious...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by WACF
                        No...I have never seen a Rossy, at least here in Saskatchwan...I do not recall seeing one in Calgary.

I had to look it up to see what it was.

I take it you do not like it.

How is the little guy doing?

Mine is almost 11 months and getting into absolutly everything...that boy is too curious...
                        I don't like those stores that carry shitty items that are not eaven worth the prices... however low they are.
                        Them and "Giant Tiger"...

Little boy is doing great! (Thanks)
                        He's a happy and healthy baby who laughs all the time and makes the joy of everyone around. He's been a "people person" since day 1 and we absolutely love that personality of his!

Can't wait for him to walk and talk but also, I DO miss that tiny little baby in my hands... they grow too fast!

Glad to hear you got your hands full with "lil' WACF"!
                        Ain't that a trip?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I wonder if this is all part of the NAFTA union bullshit.

Now that the US dollar has been devalued to the level of the Canadian dollar, will the globalfascists try to knock 'em both down to the Peso?
                          The globalfascists do want to kill the US dollar. Leakage out of the last Bilderberg meeting is they want war with Iran at all costs now. Why? It will spike the price of oil to $200 a barrel and that will take care of the US dollar and economy. We will skid into a full on depression. Then the North American Union and the new Amero currency will be pitched hard. Most people will fall for it since they are desperate. Then we will be integrated into the European Community. This will give the Global Elite a ton of wealth and power and they will hold the middle east oil reserves. Once this is done we will stop playing games and we will take the oil at all costs.

I figure we will make a move against Iran sometime in December. The weather will be cool then.

They want to make a move while Bush is still in office and maybe the last presidential election is the last we will see. It's getting scary.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by RuzDNailz
                            Ah, Wal-Mart is in a bit of financial trouble here in Canada. Here's the problem with them; too many stores, too soon. I know of a few Mega Wal-Marts that are massive and they invested in a LOT of money into these stores.

Well, we've still got Zellers even though those stores are inferior to Target. If they were to come here and take over Zellers, then they should learn from Wal-Marts mistakes.
                            In 1997 I read that the US had seven times the retail stores it needed. It's been a decade since then and all they have done is built more stores. A credit crunch will put most of them under. This whole business of running an economy on credit and no savings is rediculouse.

It's all designed to ruin the capacity to produce and make us dependant on a few people who import the goods made in places with no quality control and slave labor.

Remember when we used to make fun of the Soviet Union and their consumer quality? We are becoming that through Wal-Mart.

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                              Our high dollar does not hurt manufacturing at all.

You're even dumber than I thought!

Tourism is important business, mostly because it affects retail sales. The film industry isn't even a blip of our GDP.
                              Tourism is already hurting due to American's thinking they already need passports for driving over the border. I personally know of numerous productions planned here in SK, that have now been cancelled and will be filmed in the States, instead. The film industry is a HUGE employer in Saskatchewan, and it has definitely dropped more as our dollar increases.

The high dollar is a sign of a strong economy for us. We can't win every front.
                              "The high dollar may make U.S.-made goods cheaper to buy in Canada and is a boon to Canadians travelling in the United States, especially cross-border shoppers and those looking to book winter vacations to Florida or Arizona. Those trips are suddenly much cheaper than they were a month ago.

But the high loonie will continue to put pressure on domestic manufacturers trying to sell goods south of the border at a discount, some priced out of U.S. markets altogether.

Manufacturers such as lumber exporters, who have little insulation from commodity prices as U.S. housing demand weakens, and automakers will be particularly hard-hit as the rising Canadian dollar makes exports less competitive.

Tourism in Canada could also be affected, as travel here becomes more expensive to Americans - a drop that will likely ripple through the hospitality industry.

Rubin estimates that the manufacturing sector could see as many as 100,000 more jobs shed over the next 12 or 15 months, calling it the "obvious" loser of the rising loonie.

"It is getting crushed, no doubt about it - we lost a quarter million manufacturing jobs," he said."
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

I'm a partner in a German owned company so I get my paycheck from that in Euros. I'm not complaining. I'm making almost 40 cents on the dollar more on the exchange.

We custom machine aircraft parts and sometimes exotic or race car parts. We have a shop in Germany and I started one here in the states.

Comment

Working...