• blonddgirl777
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    ... [using absolut pears]...
    What, you got PEARS???
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
    Originally posted by VanHalener
    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
    Originally posted by FORD
    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
      What, you got PEARS???
      yeah, why?

Not in Canada yet?

It's nectar, sweetie....

A little too good....
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
        Nick BlackFlag

Nice manboobs, Nick...

No wonder Blackflag wanted a smooch.
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• blonddgirl777
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

yeah, why?

Not in Canada yet?

It's nectar, sweetie....

A little too good....
          I just loooove "Absulute"!
          We got Blackcurent, Lemon, and others I can't remember 'cause I was too drunk! :p

When in the Netherlands (in a less than a month), I will buy some "Danzka" vodka from Denmark at the duty free shop... for EU. 12.00, you can't beat that!
          ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
          ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... manboobs...
            And I thought I was outta lline for brigning SHOES in "Front..."!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
              So it's safe to say that the best insult you can dream up is that I have a "two year degree?" When I called you stupid, at least that was based on actual knowledge.

I'm bored.
              Yeah okay irony just routinely kicks your ass all over the day, doesn't it, dipshit?

You've told me you've a two-year, associates degree, the last time you trolled here. And I could tell then, as I can see now. You must of have bought it since I've seen high school kids construct better arguments than you have in this thread...

And about 90% of your responses show you're unread, semi-educated, and clearly are own3d by facts posted from independent sources of confirmation (which you ignore). The proof is how quickly you've abandoned your silly, embarrassingly juvenile points and are now just trolling this thread with personal attacks...

And probably over half of your posts are a contentious responses in a flame war with one poster or another, since you seem to attract conflict with your dumb rantings. But here's a tip, if you're going to argue here, at least know what the fuck you're talking about...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yeah, the CEO pay is a really good point.

Unfortunately, it had nothing to do with what we were talking about. In fact, it really defeated his point that the "best jobs" in a company are the assembly line jobs... :confused:
                Reading comprehension, ain't it a bitch for you?

(Failed troll technique #2 - rewrite superior arguments and posts, and present them as your nemesis'.)

Show me where I said that, moron?

"Best jobs?" Is that a quote?

And yeah, you're :confused: alright. Dolt!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Says the guy who would never dream of turning a screw for a living.

Is this gay-hooker speak?

Nick can have my point, I think his self-confidence could use it.
                  Well, you're too dumb lack confidence...
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-23-2007, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Just saw this on CNN.

The show "Made in America" with host actor John Ratzenberger (Postman Cliff Clavin from "Cheers") airs on The Travel Channel:

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

That's it,

I went and took this mindless, low stress very technical job that requires no creativity whatshoever... Spec. and fits of garments (maker in China).

I am comparing those measurments we asked for and what we actually got in samples...
                      How the fuck could they screw up soooo bad?

Man, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!!!

Comunication with them (eaven if they are fluent in English is soooo complicated)!

Gotta go for another round... thank God I work from home... so I can drink on the job!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

I just loooove "Absulute"!
                        We got Blackcurent, Lemon, and others I can't remember 'cause I was too drunk! :p

When in the Netherlands (in a less than a month), I will buy some "Danzka" vodka from Denmark at the duty free shop... for EU. 12.00, you can't beat that!
                        Ha! duty free. My dad was on a ferry crossing the Baltic sea and two nuns approached him asking if he could carry some duty free wine for them because father wanted his wine and they are only allowed two bottles each. LOL!
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

That's it,

I went and took this mindless, low stress very technical job that requires no creativity whatshoever... Spec. and fits of garments (maker in China).

I am comparing those measurments we asked for and what we actually got in samples...
                          How the fuck could they screw up soooo bad?

Man, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!!!

Comunication with them (eaven if they are fluent in English is soooo complicated)!

Gotta go for another round... thank God I work from home... so I can drink on the job!
                          I work for a German company and owe some commercial real estate. I turned the guest apartment above the garage into an office.

Driking at work is a perk but never answer the phone if you've gone too far! LOL!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... Driking at work is a perk but never answer the phone if you've gone too far! LOL!
                            I never go too far... at work.
                            Plus, they rarely get to hear my voice... we communicate by E-Mail.

I don't think they would notice anyway since their spoken English is so bad, they all sound drunk! L.O.L.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I never go too far... at work.
                              Plus, they rarely get to hear my voice... we communicate by E-Mail.

I don't think they would notice anyway since their spoken English is so bad, they all sound drunk! L.O.L.
                              I spent two years in Hong Kong growing up. Let me tell you, those Chinese can put the ethanol away. I also wouldn't trust a Chinese person that I didn't know well. They don't have any ethics. Screwing people and bribery are all fair game as long as it's not good friends of family.

What by western standards would be considered shady business practices in China it's called being clever and they have their little chuckles about it. One reason it's always taken a military to unify that country, they hate each other. If the PRC fell apart they would be at each other's throats.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

I spent two years in Hong Kong growing up. Let me tell you, those Chinese can put the ethanol away. I also wouldn't trust a Chinese person that I didn't know well. They don't have any ethics. Screwing people and bribery are all fair game as long as it's not good friends of family.

What by western standards would be considered shady business practices in China it's called being clever and they have their little chuckles about it. One reason it's always taken a military to unify that country, they hate each other. If the PRC fell apart they would be at each other's throats.
                                I know very well what you mean... you are totally right!

I've dealt with them for quite a while now, and been there (Hing Kong, Ghuanzhou) too.
                                Never have I seen such disrespect among human beings, not to mention what they do to animals...

A lot of "GAP protesters" are crying out loud that we exploit them and all but that's because they totally ignore the fact that they are their own worst ennemies...

Moreover, the way they handle the over-population problem (killing girls at birth) shoud have been regulated by the U.N. a long time ago!

Comment

Working...