X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Baby's On Fire "Let me tell you how I'd fix it if I were American

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
    Well we'd have to go back about 4 years in time, after it was proven he fabricated evidence to invade Iraq. Just the way you've always concured LM.

Oh, that's priceless fuckwit! All we needs is a time machine!

And the "evidence" wasn't "fabricated," because there was no "evidence." Just really bad intelligence that was manipulated...

My point is this (I thought you were bright enough to have seen it): You had your chance as voters to impeach him but decided to do nothing about it, except complain.
    Um, fucktard, that was AFTER the election and right AFTER 9/11...

And how would we as "voters" impeach him?

Point is, shut the fuck up. You elected him, now deal with it. Or do something about it.
    Is "shut the fuck up" a point?

Do you have a wife and kids?

A girlfriend? A boyfriend?

I'm pretty sure your a shitty human being...

If you can begin impeachment, do it. It doesn't matter if it times out. Make your point, don't just complain about it.
    Demand your elected representatives to do something about it; if they don't, use their inaction against them in the next election. Expose them for what they are.
    HOW! Explain the process, dummy!

Make a point of it. Stop the whioning and take a stance. Or is that too much effort?
    WTF does 'whioning' mean?

You of all people I thought had the balls to call anyone out. Now you've resorted to making excuses. "What can we do about it?" Are you kidding me?

Lambast the motherfucker. That's what you can do about it.
    You're gay.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
      Veteran
      • May 2004

Nicky you've embarrassed yourself even more. I'm gay? What an intellectual heavyweight.

When are you gonna ban me Nicky?

you said it, now do it. What are you waiting for?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Nicky you've embarrassed yourself even more. I'm gay? What an intellectual heavyweight.

Nice shtick, but it's better when I do it.

And yes, your retarded macho blather is pretty indicative of the gay, macho freak that hates himself.

Answer the question pussy. DO you have a girlfriend? Are you married?

Do you have a criminal record?

When are you gonna ban me Nicky?
        I answered that question already, reading comprehension.

When are you going to stop repeating yourself and answer mine?

you said it, now do it. What are you waiting for?
        We covered this fuckwit.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I can imagine you sitting around your computer with tears in your eyes, all upset.

Thanks for the gay fantasy about me!

Not interested!

Aren't you even a little embarrassed? All upset over what? Because you don't like criticism of the United Staes, even though you claim to not have supported Bush?
          Oh, embarrassed I am!

And I love criticism of the United "Staes."

I just prefer it from people that can spell, have a point, and act like they graduated high school. You've a ways to go...

You could have quit long ago yet you come back for more.

You keep asking for it, with your holier-than-thou drivel. And nothing of substance to say.

God, you're filled with macho gay double-entendres...

Nicky I'm still waiting for you to ban me. Why won't you address that? You threatened it, now do something. Show us what you're made of.
          I did moron. I know you struggle. But I addressed that already.

Why do you keep dodging questions, pussy-bitch?

If I say someting, I do it. Even if I have to swallow my pride. But that takes balls, which you have not.
          More gay-gene double-speak...

But I'm gonna wait, and I'm gonna keep asking why you won't ban me. Is it becaue you have no way out, and are afraid to face it?
          You're all worked up there tonight, kitty-kat.

Grrrrr!

So much you can't even spell. Must be tough with one-hand, and pea-brain, and a micro-penis overly compensated for with bluster and false posturing...

It's funny when people are too dumb to know how owned they are sitting in the Ontario trailer park...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Okay, I see we've come to the end of our little play...

ACT I

BOF calls us all out, and says we need to shut up and impeach him.

ACT II

After much pillow fighting, we ask BOF to step up and prove he knows what the fuck he's talking aboot.

ACT III

BOF throws his hands up in the air and declares "what the fuck do I know?"?? Get in your time machine and impeach him, or else just shut up and deal with it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this has been Canadian Troll Theatre

Hope you enjoyed the show.
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Now answer the question pole-munch and failed citizen from "Canada motherfucker."

Comment

Working...