I'm supposed to take money from my family to pay for this...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    I own 4 vehicles.

All of them paid for, paid taxes on them, have them fully insured.

How about you?

Does mom let you borrow the station wagon to get you to your busboy job?

Do they let you remain on their insurance while living at home?

What do you have to show for yourself?

nothing.

You know nothing, you've done nothing, and yet still you spew your inane dribblings...

Come back when you have at least one bill in your own name other than maybe your cell phone. [which is probably also on dad's plan]

19 and living at home?

Fucking freeloader.

I voted in the Texas Governor election. I pay for my car, and insurance.

I don't know where you get this busboy idea from. Maybe because you're a closed minded, irrational, short fused, peice of shit with nothing to live for other than complaining on the internet. If you're so passionate about the politics you believe in why don't you get out there and do something about it instead of bitching and moaning.
    If you think I'm so "stupid" why don't you say something enlightening that will mean something and not yell at me via typing. Why don't you quit crying whenever someone ruffles your feathers? Half the reason I say anything to you is so I can laugh at how pissed off you get. I can see you laying in bed at night thinking of how you're going to "own" me next. Get off you're high horse and get the stick out of you're ass. You talk about how shitty our government is because of the scare tatics and censorship they use. You also use these tactics, only on a smaller scale. If you want respect you have to show it. This is why I like people like FORD or Nick, they might not like the input I put into a thread, but they actually type things that are more than rage fueled rants. please mature.

...please don't use grammar as an excuse to avoid what I said.
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Redballjets88
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Yep.

And I think we may have succeeded in winning over Elly and Scamper too...

But when you've grown up in a Texas Republican household, and still have never spent 1 day away from momy's skirt, and daddy's talking points, you know nothing other than what's been fed you.

Case in point, our resident teenage freeloader.

He'll learn eventually.

Once they finally kick his lazy ass out.

by the way if you are so against "freeloading" then stop supporting welfare and things of that sort, many freeloaders live off that.

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• Hyman Roth
        Veteran
        • Nov 2006

Trollidillo-T

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
          Bottom line:

The people who are demanding that health care should be a "right" are people who are too lazy to get their fat ass out and pay for their own insurance.

What a stupid generalization.

Are there people out there that fit your description? Of course.

But to dismiss those of us who HAVE good coverage, but still feel deep, down inside that it's a birthright in this country [or should be] to make sure every citizen has quality healtcare regardless of their ability to pay is ridiculous.

That's not a "bottom line" That's a position. A posture. A talking point.

And one that generally comes from the far right.

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
            I voted in the Texas Governor election. I pay for my car, and insurance.

I don't know where you get this busboy idea from. Maybe because you're a closed minded, irrational, short fused, peice of shit with nothing to live for other than complaining on the internet. If you're so passionate about the politics you believe in why don't you get out there and do something about it instead of bitching and moaning.
            If you think I'm so "stupid" why don't you say something enlightening that will mean something and not yell at me via typing. Why don't you quit crying whenever someone ruffles your feathers? Half the reason I say anything to you is so I can laugh at how pissed off you get. I can see you laying in bed at night thinking of how you're going to "own" me next. Get off you're high horse and get the stick out of you're ass. You talk about how shitty our government is because of the scare tatics and censorship they use. You also use these tactics, only on a smaller scale. If you want respect you have to show it. This is why I like people like FORD or Nick, they might not like the input I put into a thread, but they actually type things that are more than rage fueled rants. please mature.

...please don't use grammar as an excuse to avoid what I said.
            Get me another fork. This one's dirty.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
              by the way if you are so against "freeloading" then stop supporting welfare and things of that sort, many freeloaders live off that.
              And some freeloaders just live off mom and dad while hanging out on the internets and busing tables for money to buy more video games with......

When do you plan on living on your own and paying into society?

20?
              21?

25?

Comment

• m_dixon1984
                Foot Soldier
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                I saw a documentary on morbid obesity in the U.S...
                500 lbs and up, the heaviest was 1,200 lbs!

Now what the fuck?
                Nobody ever told them that 2 hot dogs and a shake is enough?

It has been proven that only 3% of the obese people really have a glandular (or other) desease...
                The other 97% are just lazy ass porkers that I.M.O. don't diserve anyone's help, since they don't eaven lift a finger to help themselves...
                For fatties everywhere...go fuck yourself!

Guess what...with socialized health care come these problems. YOU don't get to choose how your health care dollars are spent just like I don't get to choose how my child care dollars are spent. It's a good thing that we live in a compasionate country where how or why someone needs help is less important than simply making sure they get help when they need it.

I'm glad you made your position clear because I was thinking of getting in touch to hang out before the Montreal show. Now that I know that you'd leave me for dead if my inevitable cardiac incident happens that evening I've changed my mind.

Your intolerance for fat people is disgusting and prejudicial. You are a bigot! That word isn't exclusive to nationality and skin colour. You might as well wear a pointy, white hood everywhere you go.

M
                Last edited by m_dixon1984; 10-03-2007, 12:07 PM.
                http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...rip10_full.jpg

Comment

• WACF
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

What a stupid generalization.

Are there people out there that fit your description? Of course.

But to dismiss those of us who HAVE good coverage, but still feel deep, down inside that it's a birthright in this country [or should be] to make sure every citizen has quality healtcare regardless of their ability to pay is ridiculous.

That's not a "bottom line" That's a position. A posture. A talking point.

And one that generally comes from the far right.

The same far right that lowers or puts a cap on minimum wages, takes away workers rights and work place protection, prevents unions from organizing ect...

Many people can work their ass off but because of where they are or where they came from...they just will not get anywhere.

That is part of why socialized medicine is so crucial...
                  Last edited by WACF; 10-03-2007, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by m_dixon1984
                    For fatties everywhere...go fuck yourself!

Guess what...with socialized health care come these problems. YOU don't get to choose how your health care dollars are spent just like I don't get to choose how my child care dollars are spent. It's a good thing that we live in a compasionate country where how or why someone needs help is less important than simply making sure they get help when they need it...
                    Well guess what,
                    If we'd moderate the health care abuses (like the ones I've listed above), we might have enough gvmnt's fundings for EVERY PARENTS to send their children to those subventioned $7.00/day daycare!

Just in this city alone, there is a waiting list of over 20.000 children!

Get your facts straight, fatso!
                    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                    Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                    Originally posted by VanHalener
                    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                    Originally posted by FORD
                    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

...I'm glad you made your position clear because I was thinking of getting in touch to hang out before the Montreal show. Now that I know that you'd leave me for dead if my inevitable cardiac incident happens that evening I've changed my mind...
                      Glad to know in advance that you are an ignorant Ontarian...
                      I don't hang out with stupid ass holes like you!

Now you can get your "inevitable cardiac incident" all you want, the fact is... our waiting time at the E.R. is so long you will probably die!

L.M.A.O.
                      ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                      ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... Your intolerance for fat people is disgusting and prejudicial...
                        Call it what you want... who are you to judge anyway

What's disgusting is that fat fuck I saw on that documentary that was too negligent of himself to take action WAY BEFORE he got to 1,200 lbs!

If not being able to wipe is own ass and needed a forklift to be taken out of his garage door is not enough for him (and his wife) to get "the message", I don't see why we would HAVE TO help him out!

Now get on a treadmill and stop complaining about others not wanting to do it for you!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... You might as well wear a pointy, white hood everywhere you go...
                          Pssst, be careful when in MTL... we have black people here! :eek:
                          Unlike in that inbread Ottawa stick up the ass government town you live in!

Ho and one more thing, if you see me there at the Vh show... come and say Hey, so I can tell you to fuck off in person!

:fucku2:

On the other hand... nha! ...
                          This is gonna be an extra fun evening I don't want to ruin, dealing with fat heart attack complainers...
                          Last edited by blonddgirl777; 10-03-2007, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• m_dixon1984
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                            Call it what you want... who are you to judge anyway

What's disgusting is that fat fuck I saw on that documentary that was too negligent of himself to take action WAY BEFORE he got to 1,200 lbs!

If not being able to wipe is own ass and needed a forklift to be taken out of his garage door is not enough for him (and his wife) to get "the message", I don't see why we would HAVE TO help him out!

Now get on a treadmill and stop complaining about others not wanting to do it for you!
                            I'm a fat person you don't want to help. Not only that you don't want anyone else to give me any help. Your own words give me the right to judge you: "The other 97% are just lazy ass porkers that I.M.O. don't diserve anyone's help, since they don't eaven lift a finger to help themselves...".

If you don't want to be judged then keep your opinion to yourself.

Have I complained? Not once. I'll only use a treadmill if you bring your prejudiced self along to watch my exposed, jiggling, man flesh bounce around. I know women at the gym love seeing that. It's what makes me so desirable.

We could always meet halfway on this one. For every fat person that dies because you don't care to help; one child with cancer will have to die because I hate other people's kids.

M
                            http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...rip10_full.jpg

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

I'm a fat person you don't want to help. Not only that you don't want anyone else to give me any help....
                              WRONG... that's not exactly what I meant.

You DO need help (you sure do). I know that because on top of working as a freelance designer, raising an 8 months old baby and taking care of the home, I am training to be a fitness instructor, wich I will do part time.

A lot of people need to join a gym (fat or thin, giggly or firm, ugly or pretty...). I hear a lot of this; "I don't have time", "I hate to sweat", and the comment you just made about women not wanting to see guys like you at the gym...

I am sick of hearing excuses. And THEY ARE excuses... I know extra busy people that take the time for their health; cooking the right food instead of ordering out, walking instead of taking the car to the corner store etc...

Where does it end? (or start)?

People like you DO need help... that's why I think that you need to prevent that heart attack instead of saying that it's "inevitable" as you just mentioned.

What our governments should do, is to give a tax break to everyone that cares to join a gym. (and go), serve healthy food (instead of junk) in schools and invest in programs for smokers to quit etc...

Now do something before it's too late!

And rest assured... if I ever see you in person, I will NOT make fun of you for being fat, not eaven give you "the look"... Obesity is a problem that I want to and will help solving by teaching how to...

Comment

• Redballjets88
                                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Get me another fork. This one's dirty.
                                since you have no reply to anything I said, does this mean I just owned you?

Now fuck off and quit talkin shit.

Comment

Working...