Life Harder Now for Middle Class Than Ever?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WACF
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jharp84
    Thanks bro! Didn't mean it to be a bitch session! I've done that way too often here! Just being sarcastic! Ya know - I've seen the light! The Brown light(whiskey) and the white light(vodka)! Anyway! Goin to see my band tonight! Only took 22 years! I have learned patience!

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by scamper
      The only way the government can affect this is by lowering taxes.
      Bingo!

Comment

• WACF
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WAR
        Bingo!

It is a bit bigger than that though.

A government can cut taxes...but it also has to put it's spending in check.

What are you(we) as a tax payer paying for.

Is the budget balanced...or is there a deficit.

Until the government controls it's spending you will not see a tax cut...unless it raises corportate taxes or cuts services...
        Last edited by WACF; 10-16-2007, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

I'm all for smaller government, cutting bloated programs and entitlements.

Comment

• scamper
            Commando
            • May 2005

Originally posted by WAR
            I'm all for smaller government, cutting bloated programs and entitlements.
            Yep

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

....on the middle class, while also making the rich actually PAY theirs for once, by eliminating the ridiculous loopholes in the tax code.

The fact is that the rich, for the most part, pay very little or no tax at all, which forces the tax burden on to the middle class.

It ain't Halliburton, Exxon, or Blackwater that are paying for this clusterfuck of a war, but they're the ones pocketing the money from it.
              Last edited by FORD; 10-16-2007, 05:37 PM.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                It ain't Halliburton, Exxon, or Blackwater that are paying for this clusterfuck of a war, but they're the ones pocketing the money from it.
                Especially when they're allowed to move their corporate offices to FUCKING DUBAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

But I'm sure WAR sees nothjing wrong with war profiteers moving to Dubai to avoid taxes.
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• WACF
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Our former PM had his shipping companies head office in the Bahamas to avoid paying tax to his own country.

Things need to change...

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    Especially when they're allowed to move their corporate offices to FUCKING DUBAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

But I'm sure WAR sees nothjing wrong with war profiteers moving to Dubai to avoid taxes.
                    The reason businesses move out of our country is because of our own government and it's ridiculous regulations.

Cut back on government, and the businesses stay here.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by WAR
                      The reason businesses move out of our country is because of our own government and it's ridiculous regulations.

What a crock of utter bullshit.

Halliburton moved to Dubai over "ridiculous regulations" ???????

Just how stupid and/or Limbaughed are you these days?
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by WAR

LOL And thus, the arch-Conservative arguments take hold, and get the suckers to vote against there economic interests...

And corporations are allowed to exploit loopholes US tax laws and yet still use the infrastructure which they need to survive. This all while hoisting ever more benefits onto the individual while driving up health care costs, retirement, and America is thrust ever forward to a polarized plutocracy..

And the whole "tax cut" stuff is a crock of shit. The federal gov't merely has increasingly shifted the tax burden onto states, but yet, spending and deficits still skyrocket...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Let's suppose the federal government actually eliminated ALL taxes and shifted them on to the states.

How would Chimpy's war machine be funded??

And how would most of the red states, which have no significant income of their own survive?

Microsoft, Starfucks, and Boeing would keep my state alive.

What's going to keep Dumbfuckistan running??
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

It's called wages haven't kept up with inflation. One reason the middle class has borrowed so much money from the banks. Now the Bilderberg own them.

When the central bank can create wealth from nothing and then charge intrest on it, it's the begining of the end for all except the insiders who run the central banking system. It's the main reason a sound currency is backed by a commodity like gold and/or silver. The banks have to aquire the commodity to print notes. The wealth has to be there. Now all they have to do, is print more notes creating trillions of dollars of wealth that is actually worthless.

The central bankers then take this printed wealth and buy real estate, politicians, raw resource production, factories, agrucultural land, then they create a deppression and ruin everybody after they have cashed out and then they buy more cheap.

One reason Andrew Jackson and Abraham Lincoln kicked the Rothchild bankers out of the US. They are were smarter in those days.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express

One reason Andrew Jackson and Abraham Lincoln kicked the Rothchild bankers out of the US. They are were smarter in those days.
                              How did they miss the Rockefellers?? Or was Standard Oil not that big yet?
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                How did they miss the Rockefellers?? Or was Standard Oil not that big yet?
                                Exactly. The Rockefellers came later. Central banking as we know it today started with the Rothchilds in Germany and they are still the largest banking family in the world today. The Rockefellers are the Rothchilds of North America and both families are who started Bilderberg in 1954 in the Bilderberg Hotel.

The Rothchilds in the latter part of the 18th century found it was more profitable to loan money to monarchys and dictatorships. They would play govts. off of each other. One thing they loved doing is starting a war and then offering govts. financing to pay for the war. Once the govt. was broke from the war, they would take their profits and buy cheap.

The Rothchilds were given a 20 year charter in the US in the late 1700's. It was not renewed and the Rothchilds were kicked out of the US. They used their influence with the British to start the war of 1812.

The Rothchilds after the war again set up banking in the US. Andrew Jackson did not like the way they did business and kicked them out.

The Rothchilds approached Abraham Lincoln about finanacing the civil war. He told them to go to hell and financed the war with gold out of California, Nevada, and Idaho instead. Lincon once said he was hated by the central bankers more than the southern states.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...