X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blackflag
    Banned
    • Apr 2006

You're a worthless, lying whore...and so is your mother.

You may leave this forum now.

Comment

• ace diamond
      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
      You're a worthless, lying whore...and so is your mother.

You may leave this forum now.

HEY, IF YOU WANT TO INSULT ME, THAT'S FINE.

DO NOT INSULT MY MOTHER. YOU LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS. THAT WOMAN IS A SAINT. YOU JUST CROSSED THE FUCKING LINE........HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I INSULTED YOUR MOTHER?
      YOU KNOW FULL WELL YOU WOULD BE READY TO KILL SOME ONE FOR THAT.

NOW...IF I HAVE A FUCKING PEOBLEM WITH SOME ONE, I NEVER,EVER INSULT ANYONE BUT THAT PERSON.

MOTHERS ARE PRECIOUS TREASURES. WITHOUT THEM TO GIVE BIRTH AND THEREFORE GIVE YOU LIFE, YOU WOULD NOT EXIST.

SO LET'S LEAVE OUR FAMILIES OUT OF THIS. I DO NOT STOOP TO THAT LEVEL. NOT COOL.
      Originally posted by hideyoursheep
      When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Only at the army. "We're burning down. I might lose everything!"

Then it turns into "You sack of shit." "I'm blind" "fuck you!"

Ha! ha! ha!
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ace diamond
          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

NITRO....ALWAYS THE COMEDIAN!
          "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            Only at the army. "We're burning down. I might lose everything!"

Then it turns into "You sack of shit." "I'm blind" "fuck you!"

Ha! ha! ha!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Well what are you going to do. God is letting So Cal burn and Chimpy and FEMA are on the way to save you. I think I would be fucking suicidal.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ace diamond
                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

MY DAD CALLED. HE ASKED ABOUT THE SITUATION. HE LIVES IN COLORADO. I WILL BE FLYING TO COLORADO FRIDAY MORNING. I WILL BE THERE FOR 2 WEEKS UNTIL THESE DAMN FIRES ARE OUT.
                MY DAD WILL HAVE MY GRANDPA(WHO LIVES IN SO CAL BUT SAFELY FAR FROM THE FIRES) COME OVER TO VERIFY IF MY HOME IS STILL STANDING OR NOT. BEING THAT I DOUBT IT WILL GET THIS FAR......I WILL THEN MOST LIKELY COME HOME.

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

and btw.....fuck god-hail satan!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Hope they didn't use all the water for those moisture intensive crops they grow in the middle of the desert. And trust me, I've been to Imperial county plenty of times. If they have to use the Salton sea, then SoCal is gonna smell like a Tijuana garbage dump. Hope everyone except those rabid ego celebrities recover.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

ace diamond is a lying troll fuckwit.

Last edited by LoungeMachine; 10-31-2007, 03:06 PM.
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond
                        I use a Special Voice attachment that tells me what each post reads. i can then tell the computer what i want to say in response. it is then posted.

Originally posted by Blackflag
                        On a last note, let me just reveal to the world what a completely worthless asshole of a human being you are by pointing out:

1. a voice recognition program would not be able to interface with an html that is constantly changing with new posts, so that it knows what post you want read and what parts you have already read.

2. a voice recognition program would not have the mispellings of common words like you have.

3. it would not have all the varied periods of ellipses that you have ......

In conclusion, douchebag, the next time somebody accuses you of being stupid and you're looking for sympathy...

better to play the "I have no balls" handicap. That one is tough to disprove.

:fucku2:
                        ALSO,FUCKSTICK, AND THIS IS ACE'S BIG BULRY BIKER FRIEND TALKING.........WHEN HE USES HIS VIOCE INTERFACE PROGRAM, I HAVE TO GO TO THE TROUBLE OF MAKING IT WORK SO IT CAN BE POSTED IN HTML OR ANY OTHER FORMAT.

MORE OFTEN THAN NOT......I AM TYPING WHAT HE SAYS AND READING TO HIM AS WELL.
                        HE LIVES WITH ME AND MY WIFE..........WE TAKE CARE OF HIM AND MY WIFE BLIND BROTHER.

LMMFAO

So which is the truth?

Is it ace's BIG BURLY BIKER BOYFRIEND posting for him, forgetting the cap lock key????

More often than not, someone is typing for him and reading what it says?

Not sure which is more pathetic....

Pretending to be blind....

Or pretending your big burly biker boyfriend is "typing" for you.

cadaverdog could really learn from this troll...

They have much in common.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

MY DAD CALLED. HE ASKED ABOUT THE SITUATION. HE LIVES IN COLORADO. I WILL BE FLYING TO COLORADO FRIDAY MORNING. I WILL BE THERE FOR 2 WEEKS UNTIL THESE DAMN FIRES ARE OUT.
                          MY DAD WILL HAVE MY GRANDPA(WHO LIVES IN SO CAL BUT SAFELY FAR FROM THE FIRES) COME OVER TO VERIFY IF MY HOME IS STILL STANDING OR NOT. BEING THAT I DOUBT IT WILL GET THIS FAR......I WILL THEN MOST LIKELY COME HOME.
                          Gee, I guess you never made the trip, huh troll?

Comment

• ace diamond
                            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

lounge,you are a cunt.

Comment

• ace diamond
                              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

the trip wound up not being needed. by friday,they had a good enough handle on thew fires that yucaipa was no longer threatened,and the air had cleaned up a bit.

you sir are an

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

You brought it on yourself, troll.

I suppose now you'll say BlackFlag "put words in your mouth"

So, is this you posting?

Who is reading you the posts?

Comment

Working...