X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by pismo10
    I guess we should all just cling to Hilary's socialized everything and taxes that will put us back in the 60s-70s nightmare.
    I'm certainly no fan of Shrillary, but....

Do any of you Cons in here seriously think for one moment Clinton wouldn't wipe the floor with Rudy in a national campaign???

So you just keep on backing Rudy

Pretty please.

And perhaps float the idea of Bernie Kerik as AG while you're at it.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Rudy's foreign policy team is made up of the neocons who Cheney thought were too crazy to be in the BCE cabinet.

Lunatics like Norman Podhoretz and Daniel "Crack" Pipes.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
        Head Fluffer
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        I'm certainly no fan of Shrillary, but....

Do any of you Cons in here seriously think for one moment Clinton wouldn't wipe the floor with Rudy in a national campaign???

So you just keep on backing Rudy

Pretty please.

And perhaps float the idea of Bernie Kerik as AG while you're at it.
        Which Clinton are you talkin about? The one that fucked herself miserably in the debate the other night or the Clinton that is more scripted and packaged than any candidate in the history of presidential politics. Guiliani isn't my fav either but if she can look that bad in a democratic debate, hell Rudy will have a field day.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD

I'm still not Joe Biden's biggest fan, and probably never will be, but he nailed Rudy's ass (and not in the Republican sense) when he said "A noun, a verb, and 9-11" was all that ever spews out of Rudi's mouth.
          Yeah, that was some classic ownage there....
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jim Shetterlini
            Guiliani isn't my fav either but if she can look that bad in a democratic debate, hell Rudy will have a field day.

You can't be serious...

Have you seen any of the Repuke debates???

Rudy is terrible.

Once his 9/11 "credentials" have all been exposed, he'll be finished...

And God forbid The far Right mounts a 3rd party candy....

Rudy is a One-Trick Pony who's about to be shredded by the Clinton Attack Machine.

I actually had you pegged as one of the brighter Cons in here, Jimbo.

But damn man, if you think Rudy can take HC mano-a-mano ...... you've been drinking the Kool-aid for too long.

Especially if the toxic coattails of King George are seen wrapping their arms around Rudy again.

Any self-respecting Republican better PRAY it's not a Clinton/Giuliani matchup.

Actually, Giuliani doesn't match up well against any of the big 3 Dems.

He might be able to beat Dodd or Biden. [ Ironically enough my 2 fave guys]

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
              Head Fluffer
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

You can't be serious...

Rudy is terrible.

Rudy is a One-Trick Pony who's about to be shredded by the Clinton Attack Machine.

But damn man, if you think Rudy can take HC mano-a-mano ...... you've been drinking the Kool-aid for too long.

Especially if the toxic coattails of King George are seen wrapping their arms around Rudy again.

Easy easy Lounge, I was talking about the debacle of hers the other night, I said Rudy would do well if "that" Clinton shows for the debates. Actually, I think the good battle would be a made in Arkansas rumble because that other former gov does pretty damn good in a debate situation from what I have seen. But see I am not a repub, I am a conservative...as quoted by Ford," I didn't leave the party the party left me." No one at this point gets me really jazzed, but I wil tell you this do not agree at all with Biden's politics but man the dude's got moxy. I don't drink anyone's kool-aid unless it's spiked and there's some nice tits behind the hand that's given it to me.LOL

Comment

• Kennedy
                Groupie
                • Mar 2004

You can't be serious...

Rudy is terrible.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Great...

I have a stalker clone.

What a life you must lead...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

So Kennedy lives in Long Beach

Nice neighborhood.

LMAO

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

So much drama in the LBC
                      Sometimes it's hard being the Son of G-O- double D......

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Which Clinton are you talkin about? The one that fucked herself miserably in the debate the other night or the Clinton that is more scripted and packaged than any candidate in the history of presidential politics. Guiliani isn't my fav either but if she can look that bad in a democratic debate, hell Rudy will have a field day.
                        If the debates made any difference to how people in the US vote then Bush wouldn't be in the Whitehouse. Twice.

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          So much drama in the LBC
                          Sometimes it's hard being the Son of G-O- double D......
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            If the debates made any difference to how people in the US vote then Bush wouldn't be in the Whitehouse. Twice.
                            Why?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Actually it's scarier than that....

Rudy could literally stand there and answer "9/11" over and over again and probably sweep 44 states.

No one has ever tanked as bad as George when it came to Nat'l debates [Nixon and Dukakis included]

And the dumbass was WIRED with a receiver the whole time too, with Rove feeding him answers like some sort of Nazi Cyrano

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Why?
                                Because he was terrible?

Comment

Working...