• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jim Shetterlini
    Head Fluffer
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Because he was terrible?

I thought Gore with his heavy breathing and Kerry with his pompaus ass nature looked worse to the avg american. I am just saying that Bush came across as the more likeable guy, which to most people I think means alot. That is why I think anybody has a good chance against Billary once this becomes national and the majority of americans start paying attention. I can't be the only one on here that thinks Hillary reminds you of a bitch on wheels ex-wife. I have one of those already and their ain't no fuckin way I am going to look at another one for 4 years on TV every night. I just get chills thinking about it....I better have a shot !

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Jim Shetterlini
      I thought Gore with his heavy breathing and Kerry with his pompaus ass nature looked worse to the avg american....
      Yeah, Americans hate it when you have an articulate guy, not murdering every other polysyllabic word, that actually sort of knows what the fuck he is talking about owning blubbering, marble-mouthed idiots we all can relate too...

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
        Head Fluffer
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Yeah, Americans hate it when you have an articulate guy, not murdering every other polysyllabic word, that actually sort of knows what the fuck he is talking about owning blubbering, marble-mouthed idiots we all can relate too...
        Well I understood him quite well but I am well trained in cons. jibberish..You're not gonna get me going tonight Nick, friday night and the drinks are goin down well. Got a "reasonable" chance for a hookup later so I'm stayin in a great mood tonight. Have a great one dude!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Cheers to ya Jimbo.

It's refreshing to see a con in here with some brains and a take.

Enjoy the weekend.
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well I understood him quite well but I am well trained in cons. jibberish..You're not gonna get me going tonight Nick, friday night and the drinks are goin down well. Got a "reasonable" chance for a hookup later so I'm stayin in a great mood tonight. Have a great one dude!
            Well, have a great weekend. The Sierra Nevadas are going back nice tonight...

And tomorrow night, it's time to find a waitress...

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I thought Gore with his heavy breathing and Kerry with his pompaus ass nature looked worse to the avg american. I am just saying that Bush came across as the more likeable guy, which to most people I think means alot. That is why I think anybody has a good chance against Billary once this becomes national and the majority of americans start paying attention. I can't be the only one on here that thinks Hillary reminds you of a bitch on wheels ex-wife. I have one of those already and their ain't no fuckin way I am going to look at another one for 4 years on TV every night. I just get chills thinking about it....I better have a shot !
              As a non US person I only watched the first Kerry-Bush debate and I thought Bush was retarded, completely out his depth and had no fucking idea.

I'm guessing most US voters didn't watch it but did see the billion dollars worth of Bush adverts.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This 'likeable' idea is so fucked up too.

Churchill was a total cunt of a man but effective at the time.

What decision in your life apart from who to go for a beer should be based on likeability?

Would you buy a shitty house because the realtor was likeable?

Or a car?

Jeez...

Cheers!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Sesh...

You're an honorary American Liberal.

[what's it say about american politics when a drunken scot on a dlr messageboard is better versed, read, and informed than half the population]

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Only half?

There are millions of fuckwits here too.

We don't have the endless political TV adverts though which I think is a good thing.

Last time I checked by percentage of population thare were as many Scottish troops in Iraq as US troops which is why I take an interest in what lunatic you are going to come up with next.

Cheers!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      As a non US person I only watched the first Kerry-Bush debate and I thought Bush was retarded, completely out his depth and had no fucking idea.

I'm guessing most US voters didn't watch it but did see the billion dollars worth of Bush adverts.
                      Oh I saw that debate, and DON'T FORGET ABOUT POLAND TOO! lol

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        Only half?

There are millions of fuckwits here too.

Cheers!

Jesus Christ dude, you should watch TV in Northern Virginia these days. There's a flood here with some of the most putrid negative attack ads (for state Senate) I've ever seen...

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Thank Dad we don't have elections or political ads in Heaven

Comment

Working...