X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrMaddVibe
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Since that PM you've been posting the SAME lame kip winger jokes for 2 years, moron.
    It was February.

Now you're boring, redundant, and stupid.

So, I'm exactly like your last record!

Have fun at Jiffy Lube today !!!
    For the last time, I don't work at Jiffy Lube. Even if I did, YOU'RE the last person to criticize anyone making a living. You're a pseudo pop rock artist hack that had their shot and blew it. Face it. Maybe Jiffy Lube could sponsor your next coffee house tour. You spouting on like you know anything about politics is better than a Seinfeld rerun.
    Last edited by DrMaddVibe; 11-27-2007, 07:42 AM.
    http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
      You spouting on like you know anything about politics is better than a Seinfeld rerun.

This coming from someone who voted for Bush Cheney... twice

Say hi to Mrs ASSPipe for me.

If Val and Kirstie can do it, she can too!
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• knuckleboner
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Cue the Pentagon incident... ... It certainly wasn't hit by any fucking Boeing 757 in any case.

could you possibly say, "i certainly don't think it was hit by any fucking Boeing 757?"

because really, it makes your argument insanely weak, it really does, when you go crazy conspiracy.

i may disagree with you on whether or not the government was involved. but the fact is, that a passenger plane hit the pentagon.

on the one hand, you have no reason to implicitly believe me. no reason; i'm just some dude on the internet.

however, if you choose to believe i'm not lying, then you can believe that i've talked to 2 of the first responders who went into the pentagon. 2 of the guys from the urban search and rescue team that goes around the world. they know what bombs and missiles and crashes look like. they know that the massive amounts of jet fuel they had to deal with on site could NOT have come from a missile. they know that the amount of wreckage found there was NOT possible from a bomb. they know the body parts they recovered there were NOT all from the pentagon.

however YOU only know this from some guy telling it to you on the internet. so, i totally understand if you don't believe me.

what i don't understand is why some other dude on some other internet site is inherently gospel when HE says it WASN'T a plane.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Be that as it may, it BEGS the question, kb....

WHY HAS THE FBI NEVER RELEASED THE ACTUAL SECURITY VIDEOS FROM THE GAS STATION, HOTEL, OR PENTAGON?? [save for the missing frame one that shows something hitting it]

Certainly couldnt be a national security issue at this point.

When you dealing with an administration bent on secrecy, moreso than any other since Nixon, when you're dealing with an administration KNOWN to be out and out LIARS, one can't help but question the "official stories"

Comment

• knuckleboner
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

look, i totally understand questioning this administration and/or the official story. they have clearly been extraordinarily secretive or closed about a number of things, especially things like the lawyer firings, that they could've just as easily come clean about.

but that doesn't mean that i'm jumping to the most illogicial conclusion because they didn't release the video. i assume, first of all, that there's some other reason. that it's an ongoing investigation and they want to keep it secret. or that the video shows something about the security of the pentagon that they didn't want to release. or that it shows dick armey going vito spatafore on some dude in a parking lot. or something. whether worthwhile to keep secret or worthless, i make no judgment; especially with the bush administration. it could easily be worthless. but it doesn't lead me to ignore the logistical near impossibility of faking a plane crash.

forget the crash site. american airlines had a finite number of planes on 9/10 and a finite number of planes on 9/12. am i to assume that their inventory stayed the same (because it wasn't a plane that hit the pentagon) and nobody ever looked at that? or that they claimed to have only 102 planes now, despite the fact that they clearly still had 103? or that they somehow secretively disposed of a plane to get the number down to 102?

and there are lists printed of the "victims" of american airlines flight 77. are all the names made up, and nobody checked? are the names real and the people moved to/killed in a secure location?

etc. etc. etc. again, i make no claims that the bush adminstration has been forthcoming with all of the details, evidence they had, etc. and while i disagree with the notion that they were either behind or complicit in the attacks, i'll at least entertain arguments about that. but it completely defies logic to argue that a plane did not hit the pentagon.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner

that it's an ongoing investigation and they want to keep it secret.
              Funny you should mention that....

OBL isn't even on the FBI Top 10 for 9/11

They say they have no evidence he was involved.

This administration has been awfully lax about finding culprits to terrorism.

Anthrax anybody?
              Last edited by LoungeMachine; 11-27-2007, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

. but it completely defies logic to argue that a plane did not hit the pentagon.
                I notice you didnt say a Boeing 747

Something hit the pentagon. That much we're certain of.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

But we seem to have strayed off topic again......

Why am I the only one here suspicious about the fact the pResiden't fucking brother held government contracts EXACTLY where we were hit?

Jesus

Comment

• scamper
                    Commando
                    • May 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                    complete with media whores babbling on screen about "possible death tolls as high as 50,000"
                    Kind of like they did after Katrina, but you bought into that.

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scamper
                      Kind of like they did after Katrina, but you bought into that.
                      The official death toll from Katrina was never released, nor will it be. Because in all likelihood, it would exceed that of 9-11-01.

Which means that, even if you buy the "official" story of 9-11-01, Bush still killed more Americans than Osama.

Not even counting Iraq.

And as the CEO of Hell, where some of those people ended up, I can promise you that what I just said is closer to the reality than what they have told you.
                      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Funny you should mention that....

OBL isn't even on the FBI Top 10 for 9/11

They say they have no evidence he was involved.

This administration has been awfully lax about finding culprits to terrorism.

Anthrax anybody?

yeah, i know about osama and the FBI's top 10. so? either he was involved or he wasn't. but a passenger plane hit the pentagon, regardless.

but as for your original article; again, i fail to see the point. saying that there's a connection to george w. bush does NOT mean that there's clear evidence that it was an inside job. so bush's brother probably got a high-profile job, at least in part, because his brother was president. nepotism happens all the time.

now, some people will use that to make the completely unsubstantiated leap that it means that the bush administration had an easy ability to plant explosive charges in the building.

now, this ignores the fact that most engineers/physicists, etc., worldwide, have agreed that the physics are there for a building collapse, not a demolition.

now, if you want to argue that the security firm should've ushered everybody out of both buildings after the first hit, then i might agree that there was a failure there. (and it's NOT hard to believe that a bush (george/neal, etc.) could fail...) but otherwise, i fail to see how there's a big deal on who was in charge of the building security.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

He held the job from 1993 until June 2000.

Oh, I forgot we're supposed to believe that this was an inside job and that people can't make money or change jobs.
                          http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Nov 2004

but a passenger plane hit the pentagon, regardless.
                            Considering your earlier comments, shouldn't this read:

"I believe a passenger plane hit the pentagon."

"I believe that most engineers/physicists, etc., worldwide, have agreed..."

?

Or are all theories but yours considered "conspiracies"?

Are you still stroking your conspiracy stick to Popular Mechanics?
                            Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 12-04-2007, 03:38 AM.
                            Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
                              He held the job from 1993 until June 2000.
                              Correct. That same company is contracted to provide security for United Airlines, Dulles International Airport, and the World Trade Center. All of which were directly involved with the 911 attacks.

Bonus question: What is the name of the investment firm that funds Marvin's former employers?
                              Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• knuckleboner
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                                Considering your earlier comments, shouldn't this read:

"I believe a passenger plane hit the pentagon."

"I believe that most engineers/physicists, etc., worldwide, have agreed..."

?

Or are all theories but yours considered "conspiracies"?

Are you still stroking your conspiracy stick to Popular Mechanics?
                                heh heh. ok, fair point.

to be 100% accurate, you're right, i should've said i strongly believe a passenger plane hit the pentagon. i was not on the plane; i was not in the pentagon, i was not personally watching the event. so yes, while i have a lot of evidence to indicate with near certainty, it is definitely not 100%, therefore i believe.

and no, all theories (including mine) are just that; theories. it is the amount and quality of evidence in support or opposition to those theories that matters. and from everything i've seen, the conspiracy theories are fairly easily disproved.

however, i don't assign an equal faith in every component of the "official" story. i'm as certain as i can be without having witnessed it directly, myself, that a passenger plane hit the pentagon. damn near 100%.

i believe the official story on flight 93; passenger revolt caused the hijackers to get spooked and intentionally crash the plane before hitting its intended target. how sure am i? defintely not as sure as the pentagon plane.

Comment

Working...