X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jgdrag
    Sniper
    • Jul 2005

Double post
    Last edited by jgdrag; 01-21-2008, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• jgdrag
      Sniper
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
      When will we have to stop listening to this countries number 1 DUMBFUCK !!!!! whoever voted for this piece of shit should be fucking ashamed of themselves !!!
      Nobody had to vote for him. It was the plan of the New World Order. The Internation Bankers own everyone! While you are at it, check out Illuminati!
      Last edited by jgdrag; 01-21-2008, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• Blackflag
        Banned
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by WACF
        The things with EI is that it is only supposed to get you through till your next job...not be a way of life.

Like anything else out there people abuse it and fuck it up for everyone.
        Exactly.

The other thing that occurs to me now - unemployment is a state-run thing, not federal. And I know states have already extended their unemployment repeatedly.

So if we're talking about things the president/federal can do, unemployment isn't it...

The Elko thing is a funny observation, because there are all kind of places to find work. But I see people landing in expensive places where it's hard to find a job, then complaining.

It used to be people migrate to where the jobs are. Now people go to where they'd like to live, and demand that people facilitate their living there. Give me a fucking break, says I.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          No good choices: Granted

JHale pissed: Granted
          Oh, fuck this.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I guess the combination of world stocks tumbling overnight and today and the losses of of Bank of America and Wachovia are casting a pall on today's market opening.

They're predicting a three digit loss of up to 500 points on the Dow.

Lounge is right, and pretty much everyone agrees; this "stimulus plan" sucks and we're going to have a lot of pain...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
              Exactly.

The other thing that occurs to me now - unemployment is a state-run thing, not federal. And I know states have already extended their unemployment repeatedly.

So if we're talking about things the president/federal can do, unemployment isn't it...

The Elko thing is a funny observation, because there are all kind of places to find work. But I see people landing in expensive places where it's hard to find a job, then complaining.

It used to be people migrate to where the jobs are. Now people go to where they'd like to live, and demand that people facilitate their living there. Give me a fucking break, says I.
              The Feds can offer assistance to augment the states rather than just cutting federal taxes and reducing the money back to the states, effectively shifting the tax burden --which is what they've really been doing...

Comment

• scamper
                Commando
                • May 2005

while Congressional Democrats, in a rare show of Washington bipartisanship, pledged to work with him to enact a plan quickly.
                I agree it doesn't make much sense, but it according to this you can't put all the blame on the repubs.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                  You know, when there are enough jobs in this country that actual pay real wages and real salaries for more than enough of the middle and lower classes of the country then people SPEND money.

What...:confused:

Where do you suggest we find the funds to pay people $20 an hour to flip your burger ??

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    What...:confused:

Where do you suggest we find the funds to pay people $20 an hour to flip your burger ??

Did he mention "burger flippers"? no.

Here's a thought for you though, mensa...

Should Exxon / Mobil, who just posted the largest quarterly PROFITS in the HISTORY of the WORLD get tax breaks in the billions?

Should Healthcare middlemen who do nothing but attempt to deny you coverage get to reap billions in profits?

Should we currently carry a defense budget LARGER than the REST of the WORLD COMBINED?

What was that Jesus quote about treating the least among us?????

What was the camel / needle reference to?

Who will inherit the earth? Halliburton?

Shove your strawman bullshit, E. It doesnt work here anymore.

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by scamper
                      I agree it doesn't make much sense, but it according to this you can't put all the blame on the repubs.
                      I blame the REPUKES in power from 2000-2006 and their runaway spending / graft for the REASON we need this "stimulus"

Jack Abramoff ringing any bells?

Duke Cuningham?

Ted Stevens?

The REPUKES have driven this country financially into the ground.

Hear anyone running as a "Bush Republican" ??

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

dupe
                        Last edited by LoungeMachine; 01-22-2008, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by scamper
                          That's true...

But remember which asshole is in the White House right now, and who undermines everyone's faith in our government's ability to deal with any crisis. Everyone both foreign and domestic apparently...

Comment

• scamper
                            Commando
                            • May 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            That's true...

But remember which asshole is in the White House right now, and who undermines everyone's faith in our government's ability to deal with any crisis. Everyone both foreign and domestic apparently...
                            Can't argue with that....

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Did he mention "burger flippers"? no.

Ok, is a more lucrative job to be created out of thin air for the burger flipper from the middle and lower classes of the country ??

Businesses in the free market who post the largest quarterly PROFITS are responsible for creating the highest paying jobs, and MORE OF THEM. Be it OIL or what ever they produce...

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                                Veteran
                                • Nov 2006

Then why not change the anti-trust laws and allow two or three tri-
                                opolies run the whole show, according to that logic?
                                Trollidillo-T

Comment

Working...