Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by scamper
    Can we change the rule that says men can never win an argument,
    Sorry, man. Impossible.

Originally posted by scamper
    the one that says the Atlanta Falcons can never ever have two winning seasons in a row?
    Sure I could, but where's the fun in that?

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• blonddgirl777
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by WACF
      I think there are millions of Jews during the 30s to 40s that would disagree with that.
      Maybe you should read my post again, 'cause we're on the same page here...

Unless it's been decided otherwise lately, Jews are of the same RACE than the W.A.S.P... Just different religion. And that's what I was reffering to, mentionning the haulocaust of the 30's and 40's.
      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
      Originally posted by Nitro Express
      ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
      Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
      [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
      http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
      Originally posted by VanHalener
      ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
      Originally posted by FORD
      ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

And so it goes that we must pay the price for our fathers mistakes....
        Not ONLY for your father's mistakes... but also for the ones of thousands of people that still talk and act like your fathers and fathers before them...
        to this day!
        Last edited by blonddgirl777; 01-25-2008, 03:17 PM.
        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... My point is...You are right...sarcasm or not...people believe in payback and never move on.
          Call it "payback" or whatever you want, the offended ones by injustices (at every levels) actually call it... to MOVE ON!

How do you think equal rights came to what they are today? Certainly NOT by waiting for the racist and/or chauvinist males to hand it out freely!!!

And there is still a lot of work to be accomplished... to get to FULLY equal!

If you can't see that, then it means that you (the comfortable one) do not want to move on!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            Sorry, man. Impossible...
            I see that your wife/girlfriend has trained you very well!
            L.O.L. :p

Comment

• VanHalener
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Now is this comedy, or a store camera?

"...I'm gonna blow this muthafuker up if I don't get my muthafuken change."

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YVA85chGq70&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YVA85chGq70&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
              ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

I think it's comedy... why arguing with a stupid kid, when you can just throw him out of your store?
                He'd have been out on his butt, at the first insult!

Comment

• WACF
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                  Maybe you should read my post again, 'cause we're on the same page here...

Unless it's been decided otherwise lately, Jews are of the same RACE than the W.A.S.P... Just different religion. And that's what I was reffering to, mentionning the haulocaust of the 30's and 40's.
                  I may not quite get what you mean(I can be quite dense).

I think racism can be tied to religion, regardless of race...even during the black plague Jews were singled out as the ones that did it.

Comment

• WACF
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Not ONLY for your father's mistakes... but also for the ones of thousands of people that still talk and act like your fathers and fathers before them...
                    to this day!
                    Well...they are all our fathers...and they long dead and gone...how long do we pay for?

For idiots that keep it up today...there are laws in place to stop some of what they do...and it is up to us when we meet them to keep them honest in todays world.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Well...they are all our fathers...and they long dead and gone...how long do we pay for?

For idiots that keep it up today...there are laws in place to stop some of what they do...and it is up to us when we meet them to keep them honest in todays world.
                      I agree...

My father, all of my uncles, all of my male friends and my husband are good guys that always treat women with respect. They are the kind if guys who would stop at the side of a freeway to help a lady with a flat tire without any bad intentions at all...

I totally understand men's frustration when women put them all in the same basket... I don't do that.

But because of a bunch of ass holes and some maniacs, girls are raised to trust no-one. And it is too bad...

The good ones (wich I beleive are in majority) get to pay for the bads!

Comment

• WACF
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Call it "payback" or whatever you want, the offended ones by injustices (at every levels) actually call it... to MOVE ON!

How do you think equal rights came to what they are today? Certainly NOT by waiting for the racist and/or chauvinist males to hand it out freely!!!

And there is still a lot of work to be accomplished... to get to FULLY equal!

If you can't see that, then it means that you (the comfortable one) do not want to move on!
                        Naturally racists and chavinists did not make change...I can only imagine the stone wall they would put up.

It took brave forward thinking people to do so...does more work need to be done?

I do not know how more...but I do not doubt it.

My point is...if you need to take away someone's rights to elevate anothers...you are saying we are not equal.

I think what you do not see is this.

If we are truly equal...then your sex or race should never be on a job application.

You should get the job based on qualifications.

When you preach equality...then make special privilages and rights...then we really are not equal are we.

I have 2 daughters...I want them to have every opportunity they can have...and they will have to work for it...just like everyone else.

I think we are all equal(though I will always open a door for the fairer sex)...yet you think I have not "moved on"...I do not know where you are coming from.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

I agree...

My father, all of my uncles, all of my male friends and my husband are good guys that always treat women with respect. They are the kind if guys who would stop at the side of a freeway to help a lady with a flat tire without any bad intentions at all...

I totally understand men's frustration when women put them all in the same basket... I don't do that.

But because of a bunch of ass holes and some maniacs, girls are raised to trust no-one. And it is too bad...

Comment

• WACF
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

I agree...

Maybe your last sentence is my sticking(sore) point...that is how I feel.

I do not like paying for someone else's mistakes...I will help out...but at some point it needs to stop.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I may not quite get what you mean(I can be quite dense).

I think racism can be tied to religion, regardless of race...even during the black plague Jews were singled out as the ones that did it.
                              Actually, I think a lot of what passes for racism is actually classism, and is about money...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... My point is...if you need to take away someone's rights to elevate anothers...you are saying we are not equal.

I think what you do not see is this...
                                Yes I do...

This site is so fuck'n slow and acting weird, I was answering you at the same time and it posted twice...
                                I have no patience for this anymore!
                                (The slow thing, that is...)

Is it my internet provider or what?

Comment

Working...