• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    How can a car run on cadverdouche?

Damn The Oil,Lets Drink To No Oil At All.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Dan
      Fuck it! Let's just drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Dan
        Ignoring all the climate change thing there is a pretty good argument that the last thing we should be doing with oil as a limited resource is setting fire to it.

Forget fucking cars, oil fueled electricity, climate CO2s and so on.

What happens when we can't make plastics anymore?

Wooden PC's?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

What happens when we can't make plastics anymore?

Wooden PC's?
          Look at the bright side.

THIS board will be the only one still compatible with oak operating systems.
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Deklon
            Well, if your team objective is to silence people like me - you win. I am open to intelligent debate
            There's a "team"?

I don't want you silenced.

IF you are open to intelligent debate, there's only 2 rules that you should follow-

1. Don't try to use hypothetical scenarios to funnel the focus away from
            facts.

2. Don't answer questions with questions (aka "pulling a Hannity"). It's very rude.

Ready?

Go.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Dan
              BTW.....Gas Is Cheaper,More Than A $NZ A Litre Of Milk.
              It's running close to a tie-

Too bad cars don't run on moo juice.

I would buy a cow.

Should I milk it or ride it, then eat it?

I'm gonna need a bigger backyard.

Cheers, Dan!
              :bottle:

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                How can a car run on cadverdouche?

They could certainly run on what comes out of your mouth/ass.
                The two interchangeable parts on your body.

Why would the president NOT want Bin Laden dead?
                How does he profit by keeping him alive ?
                If he killed him , he could have claimed mission accomplished
                and concentrated on Iraq .
                That's where the money is.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                  It's running close to a tie-

Too bad cars don't run on moo juice.

I would buy a cow.

Should I milk it or ride it, then eat it?

I'm gonna need a bigger backyard.

Cheers, Dan!
                  :bottle:
                  People pay more for bottled water than gas , where's all the
                  people looking into that?
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4PGmnz5Ow-o&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4PGmnz5Ow-o&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
                    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Nov 2004

People pay more for bottled water than gas , where's all the
                      people looking into that?
                      Yeah, bro. That's a total mystery. Who knows? Probably only God, cause he knows everything.

Someone should also investigate why the regions of our country that contain the least educated among us are predominately Republican. That would be really interesting.

"I'm fer McCain cause he gonna protect us from them damn islamofishes!"
                      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LOL The biggest Republitards here couldn't write their way out of a fourth grade English Language Arts exam (Thomo, cadaverfag, and Vh rides for men) and all have a really really creepy homophobic anxiety reflected in half of their posts...

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          LOL The biggest Republitards here couldn't write their way out of a fourth grade English Language Arts exam (Thomo, cadaverfag, and Vh rides for men) and all have a really really creepy homophobic anxiety reflected in half of their posts...
                          Are you saying because you can write a sentence better and graduated English Language Arts that you became a anti Republican liberal and enjoy homosexual relations?

If so ,I would rather my mind wasn't "Enlightened" by the professor that got ahold of you.

PS. You dipsh!t I am not a Republican-o-' whatever the fukk you can play word spelling with.

If you think makeing up silly word additions, of words that don't exist and then claiming them as a confiirmation of your Intelligence over me?

How's this, You sir are a retarded over educated to the point of self awareness of the superiority within your own foolish mind, self important god of the most ignorant foolish jackass, I have ever read.

Next time you want to prove your superiority with words try using some that are actually recognized -AS WORDS-.

Thank you,
                          ............Signed the ignorant of the world.

:eek:

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            I might not be a perfect speller or expert on grammer but
                            I would be willing to compete with you on any IQ test that
                            we could compete on administered by an unbiased third
                            party.
                            I scored high enough on the AFQT (armed forces qualification
                            test) to be offered nuclear training . They don't offer that to
                            inbred hicks.

The reason I have traditionaly voted republican is because
                            where I live we depend on defense spending.
                            The only good jobs are with companies like Northrup , Locheed,
                            and whatever they call the others after all the mergers.
                            When they have work , we prosper .
                            When Clinton was president , defense spending went down
                            people got laid off , it affects everyone here.
                            Not that Bush has been a big help , pissing away money
                            on Iraq.But traditionaly republicans spend more on defense
                            where democrats spend more on social programs.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by thome
                              Are you saying because you can write a sentence better and graduated English Language Arts that you became a anti Republican liberal and enjoy homosexual relations?

If so ,I would rather my mind wasn't "Enlightened" by the professor that got ahold of you.

PS. You dipsh!t I am not a Republican-o-' whatever the fukk you can play word spelling with.

If you think makeing up silly word additions, of words that don't exist and then claiming them as a confiirmation of your Intelligence over me?

How's this, You sir are a retarded over educated to the point of self awareness of the superiority within your own foolish mind, self important god of the most ignorant foolish jackass, I have ever read.

Next time you want to prove your superiority with words try using some that are actually recognized -AS WORDS-.

Thank you,
                              ............Signed the ignorant of the world.

:eek:
                              Thanks for the gaytard manifesto!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I might not be a perfect speller or expert on grammer but
                                I would be willing to compete with you on any IQ test that
                                we could compete on administered by an unbiased third
                                party.
                                I scored high enough on the AFQT (armed forces qualification
                                test) to be offered nuclear training . They don't offer that to
                                inbred hicks.

Being exposed to radiation to see what happens doesn't count.

The reason I have traditionaly voted republican is because
                                where I live we depend on defense spending.
                                The only good jobs are with companies like Northrup , Locheed,
                                So you work in an industry where you need gov't subsidies to survive?

and whatever they call the others after all the mergers.
                                When they have work , we prosper .
                                When Clinton was president , defense spending went down
                                It went down before him during Bush 41, thank God as it should have, because the Cold Whore was over...

people got laid off , it affects everyone here.
                                Not that Bush has been a big help , pissing away money
                                on Iraq.But traditionaly republicans spend more on defense
                                where democrats spend more on social programs.
                                Um, so defense spending is basically a social program?
                                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-26-2008, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Working...