Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

If i weren't such a hard core Republican i would actually consider voting for a John Kerry or John Edwards...

Dean is a freakin whacko with unrealistic ideas of what America should be doing. the man has no spine and since defense is a major issue for any President, that alone is what is killing him.
    Not to mention his ability to backstep while saying he isn't backstepping, lol.

And can i ask a question?
    Why do Democrats even say "God Bless America" when their whole agenda is basically against everything God stands for?

I support killing babies in the womb, God Bless America
    I support homosexual lifestyles and gay marriage, God Bless America.
    We should just let Iraq alone so it's people can continue to be raped mamed and murdered, God Bless America.

I don't get it, does anyone think they will have any blessings when that dirt nap finally comes calling?
    A big plate of judgement is nothing to look forward to...

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Originally posted by FORD
      At last we agree on something

So, did you go to your caucus? I'm just wondering if the process is really as insane as it looks on TV.
      I don't believe there's a Colorado caucus. I wish there were because I'm interested in the process.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
        If Dean doesn't get the nod in the end I guess we can look forward to seeing Kerry's or whoever's banner ad at the end of Ford's posts, thus ending his claim that he doesn't vote only along party lines...
        You'll never see a Kerry ad in my sig file, nor will you ever hear me endorse him. Kerry is a member of Skull & Bones Just like Junior, his daddy, and his Nazi funding grandpa, not to mention scores of others who have associated with the BCE over the years. Kerry also employs PNAC signator Will Marshall as his campaign advisor.

In other words, Kerry has so many ties to the same criminals that Junior does, that he might as well be BCE himself. I can't pretend he's the man to reverse the sickening direction this country has gone in the last 3 years.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Originally posted by Cathedral
          If i weren't such a hard core Republican i would actually consider voting for a John Kerry or John Edwards...

Dean is a freakin whacko with unrealistic ideas of what America should be doing. the man has no spine and since defense is a major issue for any President, that alone is what is killing him.
          Not to mention his ability to backstep while saying he isn't backstepping, lol.

And can i ask a question?
          Why do Democrats even say "God Bless America" when their whole agenda is basically against everything God stands for?

I support killing babies in the womb, God Bless America
          I support homosexual lifestyles and gay marriage, God Bless America.
          We should just let Iraq alone so it's people can continue to be raped mamed and murdered, God Bless America.

I don't get it, does anyone think they will have any blessings when that dirt nap finally comes calling?
          A big plate of judgement is nothing to look forward to...
          Amen, brother.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Flash Bastard
            I don't believe there's a Colorado caucus. I wish there were because I'm interested in the process.
            Sorry dude. I thought you were in Des Moines :confused:
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Little Texan
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Judas IsKerryot is a Van Hagar fan.... why the fuck doesn't that surprise me? (Using "Right Now" as his campaign song)
              At least he don't have Michael Bolton at his campaign rallies like Dick Gephardt. I was flipping through the channels the other night and just happened to see just that on C-SPAN.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                At least he don't have Michael Bolton at his campaign rallies like Dick Gephardt. I was flipping through the channels the other night and just happened to see just that on C-SPAN.
                Yeah, that certainly didn't help my feelings told Gephardt. Just to put things in perpective I loathe Michael Bolton even more than I do the BCE :eek:
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                  Add Chuck Berry to the list.......arrrgh.

Comment

• Cathedral
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Dean claims he's coming to get Ohio, lol... I got news for the old boy, he'll get chewed up and spit right the fuck out in this state.

Bring it on, i'll be attending any public events he comes here to do, and i'll heckle his ass to the end of the earth.
                    We need a backbone in the Oval Office, not a pussy with twisted ideas of what MY country should be.

You think Bush is dangerous? Elect Howard Dean and prepare to be educated on what "dangerous" really means.

Comment

• Pink Spider
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

Judas IsKerryot is a Van Hagar fan.... why the fuck doesn't that surprise me? (Using "Right Now" as his campaign song)
                      Just like Resident Shrub in 2000.

That should be enough of a warning sign to anyone.

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

yeah, Ohio knows about backbone. we re-elected Taft for governor, after all...and he didn't have the backbone to admit how fucked for money the state was until AFTER he got re-elected.

i said "we" but i didn't mean "me."
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                          Dean claims he's coming to get Ohio, lol... I got news for the old boy, he'll get chewed up and spit right the fuck out in this state.

Bring it on, i'll be attending any public events he comes here to do, and i'll heckle his ass to the end of the earth.
                          We need a backbone in the Oval Office, not a pussy with twisted ideas of what MY country should be.

You think Bush is dangerous? Elect Howard Dean and prepare to be educated on what "dangerous" really means.
                          Backbone?? Dean may have a fused spine, but he's the only candidate showing any goddamn backbone. People mischaracterize it as "anger" but all the man is doing is telling the fucking truth. And that is the very goddamn definition of backbone. He's not afraid of calling out Junior's insane policies. Kerry & Edwards can't do that because they voted FOR those insane policies. And Clark went to a GOP fundraiser in 2001 and called the PNAC gang "a great team we have in Washington DC. We need them there". Right now I got Bob "security leak" Novak on my TV talking about Clark's Republicanism right now. He can't confront Junior about this. Only Dean can, and only Dean HAS. He's shown more backbone than all the other candidates combined, and far more than George Bush Junior is capable of.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• lucky wilbury

i heard if kerry gets the nom nadar will run again

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
                              i heard if kerry gets the nom nadar will run again
                              fucking wonderful

guess i better buy a passport then. And a Canadian flag. Just in case.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2004

NADER! NADER! NADER! NADER! NADER!

Oh man you guys are quick! I watch the results coming in last night and was laughing my ass off! My wife looked at me like I was nuts!

Imagine that! The press pushing a candidate (and their own agenda) who's not as popular as they said. Man it was classic!

I will say this, Ford is right about Iowa. It's really not an indicator anymore. But the Kerry surprise was definitely not expected (hence the "surprise", I know...). There is one certain thing here. It's the closest primary season in history (I think). The average democrat voter isn't overly impressed with any of the dwarves. Even if Kerry wins the nomination, I don't believe he'll be able to beat Bush. 1st, he's an insider. Senators rarely win the Presidency, and I don't believe a Senator has ever unseated an incumbant (I could be wrong here too, but it's rare if it's happened). 2nd, Kerry's a waffler. The flip-flopping on Iraq will most definitely be a campaign issue for the general election. 3rd, he's an elitest. The richest man in the Senate is not going to connect well with the labor crowd. I'm not saying the hardcores will swing for Bush, but if turnout isn't strong no Dem will win.

And Cat, I look forward to seeing you on TV! Make us proud brotha! Make us proud.

Comment

Working...