X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    I haven't seen anything to make me think Obama won't keep on sending US bombs for Israelis to drop on Palestinian children.
    l

I agree to an extent, but only to an extent...

The Israeli timing for this operation and their fabricated ultimatums indicate a certain fear that Obama will put more strings on the use of those weapons and force the Israeli gov't to actually fucking deal with Fatah...

I read an article about a month ago stating that even many Israelis are hoping that Obama pressures their gov't and won't hand them the blank check the Bushleague cronies did...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-07-2009, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Andy Taylor
      Banned
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      l

The Israeli timing for this operation and their fabricated ultimatums indicate a certain fear that Obama will put more strings on the use of those weapons and force the Israeli gov't to actually fucking deal with Fatah...

Not a very good idea if you consider this:

Imprisoning a whole nation
      22 May 2007

Consider how this power works. According to documents obtained by United Press International, the Israelis once secretly funded Hamas as “a direct attempt to divide and dilute support for a strong, secular PLO [Palestine Liberation Organisation] by using a competing religious alternative”, in the words of a former CIA official.

Today, Israel and the US have reversed this ploy and openly back Hamas’s rival, Fatah, with bribes of millions of dollars. Israel recently secretly allowed 500 Fatah fighters to cross into Gaza from Egypt, where they had been trained by another American client, the Cairo dictatorship. The Israelis’ aim is to undermine the elected Palestinian government and ignite a civil war. They have not quite succeeded. In response, the Palestinians forged a government of national unity, of both Hamas and Fatah. The latest attacks are aimed at destroying this.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        I haven't seen anything to make me think Obama won't keep on sending US bombs for Israelis to drop on Palestinian children.
        I am afraid that you are correct on this.
        Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

I have some no. 2s on a daily basis, but I don't put a mic in the toilet to check whether they start talking some BS. LOL

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Andy Taylor
            Not a very good idea if you consider this:

Imprisoning a whole nation
            22 May 2007

Consider how this power works. According to documents obtained by United Press International, the Israelis once secretly funded Hamas as “a direct attempt to divide and dilute support for a strong, secular PLO [Palestine Liberation Organisation] by using a competing religious alternative”, in the words of a former CIA official.

Today, Israel and the US have reversed this ploy and openly back Hamas’s rival, Fatah, with bribes of millions of dollars. Israel recently secretly allowed 500 Fatah fighters to cross into Gaza from Egypt, where they had been trained by another American client, the Cairo dictatorship. The Israelis’ aim is to undermine the elected Palestinian government and ignite a civil war. They have not quite succeeded. In response, the Palestinians forged a government of national unity, of both Hamas and Fatah. The latest attacks are aimed at destroying this.
            I'm well aware that Israel helped fund and organize Hamas as a "religious alternative" to the secular PLO/Fatah movement...

But what's your point? Unity gov't? Pul-eeze! These factions hate each other have had on and off again shooting battles for years.

BTW, Hamas essentially took Gaza by force from the Fatah groups. They had previously won elections, then were rolled back and were only elected as more or less of a "no vote" towards the corruption in Fatah. But there is no love lost between Fatah or Hamas...

ANd while I condemn the actions of Israel and ruthless, callous, and completely disingenuous. I also think the Palestinian fuckwits need to get their act together as well, they're NOT innocent in all this.
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-08-2009, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Andy Taylor
              Banned
              • Jan 2009

Well no they're not.

Comment

Working...