Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

I have a feeling that now that Bush is gone frontline is going to slowly die off. The democrats around here won't know what to do with themselves without Bush to complain about. We'll see
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
      I have a feeling that now that Bush is gone frontline is going to slowly die off. The democrats around here won't know what to do with themselves without Bush to complain about. We'll see
      The Bush saga is just beginning, Grasshopper.

Now that Cheney is no longer in power, the truth can be revealed, and hearings may commence......

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Andy Taylor
        Banned
        • Jan 2009

My sig on another board.

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Not as far as I am concerned. If Obama doesn't do a good job, makes poor choices, and starts wars with countries we have no business starting wars with..........believe me I'll be bitching about it.

The bar is not set too high, using the last 8 years as a barometer, but I do hold this President to a higher standard.........more so, because he's smarter.

If you noticed we have been bitching about Reid and Pelosi......fucking morons and I don't see any of the "regulars" as being Democratic Sheep.....we'll keep calling them as we see them.....

I will say it'll be a rocky transistion.......considering the wealth of fuck ups that Bush has given us over the last 8 years.....
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
            Not as far as I am concerned. If Obama doesn't do a good job, makes poor choices, and starts wars with countries we have no business starting wars with..........believe me I'll be bitching about it.

The bar is not set too high, using the last 8 years as a barometer, but I do hold this President to a higher standard.........more so, because he's smarter.

If you noticed we have been bitching about Reid and Pelosi......fucking morons and I don't see any of the "regulars" as being Democratic Sheep.....we'll keep calling them as we see them.....

I will say it'll be a rocky transistion.......considering the wealth of fuck ups that Bush has given us over the last 8 years.....
            Well said.
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

nah, the whiny Republicans who still complained about the Clintons six years after Bill left office are just getting warmed up.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

In his speech he gave, he's already giving himself a probationary period with excusative language such as "difficult ahead, won't happen in my first two elections so I'll need three terms in order to do this thang right"

That's the way I heard it anyways..

Comment

• Redballjets88
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by twonabomber
                  nah, the whiny Republicans who still complained about the Clintons six years after Bill left office are just getting warmed up.

Although the republicans will complain, the conspiracy theories, and off the wall accusations may end. (at least I hope)

I want to thank Barack for winning so I no longer have to hear about the BCE.
                  R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Heard on Keith Olbermann's show tonight that Chimpy's "welcome home" event in Midland Texas was stuck with some 1800 tickets that they couldn't get rid of. Worst part? They were FREE tickets!

When a Bush can't draw a crowd in fucking TEXAS, even for free, It's a GOOD day for America.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                      Sniper
                      • Feb 2007

I'll buy that!
                      https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
                      http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Wonder how long it took Chimpy to find the bar.....

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          Wonder how long it took Chimpy to find the bar.....

From the few seconds of this event that Tweety played this afternoon, I'd say he got shitfaced on the plane ride home.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                            Sniper
                            • Feb 2007

Now that Cheney is no longer in power, the truth can be revealed, and hearings may commence......

You're going to be real disappointed if you think Rice, Rumsfeld, Bush or Cheney will ever be convicted of ANYTHING. Don't ya think?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

No.

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                                Sniper
                                • Feb 2007

No.

Screw that! I guess you're more forgiving than me. They NEED to be held accountable and do "some" time. That's some of the "change" I want to see. If Barack lets his cousins George and Dick get off scott free, what does that tell us about Obama?

Comment

Working...