• Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Antibiotics for tooth pain causes HIV

Everybody knows that.

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
      I was fine with the majority of his prayer/speech thing. But he got away with a lot due to being black. And I'm not saying that with any racist sentiment whatsoever. But if a white pastor/priest/reverend when up and called Asians yellow, and native americans red, there would have been a shit storm.
      Depends on the context. Rev. Lowery is a civil rights leader, and obviously not a racist by any stretch of the imagination.

As to how Native Americans would view the use of words like "red" or "yellow", let me present Exhibit A.......

This is called the Medicine Wheel. You have probably seen the symbol before, even if you didn't know the name. (Don't worry about Bambi jumping the fence. Somebody just added that in.) There are several teachings about the significance of the wheel that probably vary depending on who you talk to. But just sticking with the relevance to this thread, you'll notice 4 colors on the wheel. The 4 colors just happen to be the 4 "colors" of the human race.

There is a Hopi teaching that says at the time of Creation, God created humans in each of the 4 colors, gave each of them a piece of the truth, and sent them off to 4 different parts of the world, with the knowledge that they had to find each other to arrive at the whole Truth.

I'm inclined to believe that teaching, myself.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        Antibiotics for tooth pain causes HIV

Everybody knows that.

LMAO.

***shaking my head****

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
          Depends on the context. Rev. Lowery is a civil rights leader, and obviously not a racist by any stretch of the imagination.

As to how Native Americans would view the use of words like "red" or "yellow", let me present Exhibit A.......

This is called the Medicine Wheel. You have probably seen the symbol before, even if you didn't know the name. (Don't worry about Bambi jumping the fence. Somebody just added that in.) There are several teachings about the significance of the wheel that probably vary depending on who you talk to. But just sticking with the relevance to this thread, you'll notice 4 colors on the wheel. The 4 colors just happen to be the 4 "colors" of the human race.

There is a Hopi teaching that says at the time of Creation, God created humans in each of the 4 colors, gave each of them a piece of the truth, and sent them off to 4 different parts of the world, with the knowledge that they had to find each other to arrive at the whole Truth.

I'm inclined to believe that teaching, myself.
          Where did the Latinos go on the wheel?
          R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Where did the Latinos go on the wheel?
            Latinos are (for the most part) Indigenous Americans, aren't they?

The "Latino" part comes from the Spanish culture that took over that part of the continent (Language/Catholic religion/etc.)

So they would fall under "red' on the wheel, just as the Cherokees, Hopis, Apaches, etc.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
              Now it's our turn. Deal.
              Why I Don't Relish an Impending Trainwreck Presidency by GAR (no partic order):

1. $850 Billion giveaway money, which only stimulates freinds of Obama like the Unions and all of which is shot-from-the-hip, campaign-promised defecit spending.

2. Freeing the Slaves of Guantanamo: all of which are Muslim, all of which Obama is sympathized with. Why close what worked so well for years?

3. Chicago mob-backed puppet Presidency, the second this nation's known since Kennedy and the more in a hurry he is to prove he's not a hack, the sooner he gets to the Fuckup Line that Kennedy did with the Mob ruining the Bay of Pigs invasion by yanking the support at the last minute.

For example, he'll promise support for Israel then in a conflict try to appease both sides, pulling support. You won't have to sweat the Chicago Alliance to shoot him when the Mossad have been tracking him in their crosshairs since he won the election. He'll fuck up and pay for it with his life, leaving Biden as President, and that's when the real floodgates of defecit spending will commence..

4. The vast disparity of realworld, true-life, working experience. The unmerited way he obtained election to the Illinois state senate. The shambles Illinois has become in the last 20 years he did nothing to Change.

5. Carpetbagger: he took his Grampa's money-bought school diplomas then landed at the southern shores of Lake Michigan - why? Why start in Chicago, it's fuckin' frozen, fulla crooks, can't park anywhere and it's noplace like Hawaii. He would have bettered his credibility if he'd started in Hawaii which is primarily Democrat if he was an honest person.

But he chose to move, to Chicago. And although we was raised White by a white parent and grandparents (his African father was gone by age 2 and his asian stepdad was gone by age 9) he identified for whatever reason as Black, married black and licked Black political balls for years in Chicago till he got MADE.

6. Voter fraud: he gave almost a million dollars to ACORN to register people as Democrat and push them to vote for Obama. Nobody in the media said anything about that, it's one thing to be a nonprofit organization yet another altogether when you lobby at the doorknocking level for only one candidate.

If that's purely Voter Registration then you're a nonprofit. But what they did was fraud, and taxable as a Lobbyist organization and I'm so disgusted by it for the sake of it indifferent of who won because I voted Independant.

7. His whole cabinet is staffed by BillaryWORLD, Hillary's issuing press releases like there's no tomorrow about how things are gonna be even though she's only Sec of State, how she's working to have her way - and it's almost like she's the President again FWIW.

8. Obama's "Stimlus/welfare" package is getting so surgically apportioned in preliminary discussions along ethnic and racial lines, you'd think Slave Reparations Payments was reality because from what I've seen, 99 percent of people I know would not qualify for any of this money the way they're talking.

9. Obama's fake rights to citizenship: if he wasn't born in Kenya, why's half the country proselytizing their Native Son rules the USA now? Where's the real birth certificate, not the photoshopped Hall of Records laserjet printed one - the one citing Mother, mother's maiden name, Father etc.

10. Unknown and unmerited schooling: he attended two colleges, but nobody seems to remember much about him. What were his grades? What papers did he write - what has he published besides two books that I'm guessing were ghostwritten because nobody can find anything about his prior writing voice to say "yes these books are written in his voice and style" or not.

11. Thoughtless, he stammers alot because he tries to validate himself as genuine and go off the text of the teleprompter from time to time, and when he does he goes "uh, uh, uh" alot. Really unnerving.

12. No ideals, he's everyone's man in every little thing, but he doesn't know anything particularly deep about anyone or what they need. He has so far offered no particular framework on how a need is fulfilled with any one identified order he's made and I guaran-fucken-tee you the first thing I'd do as an inaugurated former Illinois Democrat Senator is fix those mangey, fucked up roads and outlaw those crook tolls. That's the first thing I'd do, like, ground zero-point-thirty seconds into my inauguration I'd have that order ready at hand and sign the fucking thing BING there you go, done, moneys' there go pave some asphalt and free the roads from unrepresented taxrape.

I can go further and if you take me out of context which you'll all do, we'll summarize this basic list down to a one-sentence quotable easier for the subintellect to digest and chant Racist on.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

The "Latino" part comes from the Spanish culture that took over that part of the continent (Language/Catholic religion/etc.)

So they would fall under "red' on the wheel, just as the Cherokees, Hopis, Apaches, etc.
                I know, it was jokingly said. Sarcasm is a bitch in the typing world

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

I haven't been to church in years
                  What on earth possessed you to go in the first place?

Pissed off that God's a conservative I take it.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

I know, it was jokingly said. Sarcasm is a bitch in the typing world
                    Try next time, Gump.

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Latinos would tell you thats' a first- or second- generation Mexican because by the third generation you can't tell 'em apart from any other kid on the playground, and segregated terms at that point make no sense.

Above all they'd be the first to tell you Latinos are neither indigenous nor Americans.

Salvadoreans, Guatemalans and anyone else illegally up here from south of the border would tell you the do not like to be stirred in that race pot, preferring the national designation due to the Mexicans having so sufficiently fucked up the word-term from it's original intent as Spanish Speaking Immigrant.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                        What on earth possessed you to go in the first place?

Pissed off that God's a conservative I take it.
                        God isn't a conservative. But the Reagan worshipping idiots who dominate the church I grew up in were.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                          Latinos would tell you thats' a first- or second- generation Mexican because by the third generation you can't tell 'em apart from any other kid on the playground, and segregated terms at that point make no sense.

Above all they'd be the first to tell you Latinos are neither indigenous nor Americans.

Salvadoreans, Guatemalans and anyone else illegally up here from south of the border would tell you the do not like to be stirred in that race pot, preferring the national designation due to the Mexicans having so sufficiently fucked up the word-term from it's original intent as Spanish Speaking Immigrant.
                          Really? Now the racist is trying to educate me on the finer points of relations among the peoples of Central America??

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Redballjets88
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by GAR

Yeah I work with a Salvadorean and a couple Argentinians, for the most part they don't like Mexicans. They feel that Mexicans give latinos a bad name.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Much like Library Gar gives whites a bad name....

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah I work with a Salvadorean and a couple Argentinians, for the most part they don't like Mexicans. They feel that Mexicans give latinos a bad name.
                                Well of course they have their differences. Just as there are differences between the US, Canada, Australia, and other places that are former British colonies.

But that really wasn't the question in this thread. GAR's just trying to change the subject from the racist conservatism he's been spewing on this, and other boards.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...