Clear All
  • BIGBADZERO
    Banned
    • Apr 2004

Comment

• BIGBADZERO
      Banned
      • Apr 2004

Here's pictures of the cocksucker that was behind it. Imagine him roasting in HELL right now.

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by The Knockz

One of the pictures.

http://www.consumptionjunction.com/d...s/cj_35917.jpg
        Jesus, that is nasty....:eek:
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Why the fuck would anyone want to look at those pictures? Terrorists want attention, and every time those pics get a hit it's sending a message that they have an audience.
          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Don Corleone
            Veteran
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
            Why the fuck would anyone want to look at those pictures? Terrorists want attention, and every time those pics get a hit it's sending a message that they have an audience.
            Well said. All the same the US/UK (the only people who will try) needs to catch these tossa's and make a mother fucking example out of them. I'm from the UK, and seeing as we're in this thing with you, I say Blair needs let the S.A.S off the leech and let them do what they do best to these animals (with no questions asked).
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
              I'm with you, bro...
              That shit has no place here and I have no interest in looking at anything of that nature.

Anyone who clicks on those links to see that man being executed then you are one sick puppy and are only supporting these types of terrorist acts.

I would ask that a mod in this forum eliminate those links from this site as a humane gesture, we just don't need that shit here.
              Last edited by Cathedral; 06-19-2004, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• BIGBADZERO
                Banned
                • Apr 2004

Hey guys I understand how you feel but this is the internet & this shit is out there. For me looking at the photographs reminds me of what were up against & that this is not a safe world we live in. We must defeat the scum that does this so that we won't have to see this happen again.

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

There's a strong argument to be made about publicizing attrocities like this. And that is, 1. To let the public understand just what we're dealing with. And 2. To ensure that this behavior isn't tolerated, and will not be repeated.

After WWII, alot of footage was aired concerning holocost victims. It was displayed under the same premise I've just mentioned.

Now, I haven't linked to the pics yet. But I plan on it. I'm just not really ready to see them yet. It's weird, but I really don't want to ruin my day (I know, a little bit selfish of me, but I'm just being honest). I'm not saying display the images on primetime television (or at Superbowl halftime) so as kids will be subjected to them. But I don't believe we should censor these images from adults. If you choose to look, look. If you don't, fine. Also, I really don't need these images personally to believe that what we're doing is right and just. But some people still apparently need convincing.

About the people of Saudi Arabia (and the whole region for that matter). There are so many fine and decent human beings that happen to be muslim that obviously considering nuking them is atrocious. I've been to Saudi many, many times. The locals are great people, and smile a lot. They'll offer you their dinner if you're shopping in their store(s) during meal time. They love their spouses and children. They enjoy playing soccer with eachother. Whole neighborhoods get together regularly, right by the side of the highway, to play soccer to all hours of the night. Crime is low. Respect for their fellow man is high.

It's the clerics, governments, and even the mutawaa that are the problem. They are breeding hatred and ignorance through an unusually large segment of their populations (and even though I say "large segment", you have to keep that in perspective. As I've said, the overwhelming majority of muslims are very decent people). They are the only ones that ever even bothered any of us Americans over there (at least the mutawaa did, the clerics just sent them to do it). But you know what? They terrorize their own citizens as well.

Anyway, the answer is obviously not easy to find. Nuking them is not an option. But burying your head in the sand, and hoping they find you last isn't an option either. America didn't bring this upon itself (no matter what the left would like you to believe). This is a political movement, not a religious one. It's about control. These fanatics simply want to exercise control over others. If it truly were a religious movement, these terrorists wouldn't be killing fellow muslims like they do. And you on the left damn well know this. The terrorists were just as active under Clinton as Bush. They were just as active under Carter as Reagan. It's they who are the problem, not us. We've spanned wide ideological spectrums in this country, while they have been consistent with their hate. Appeasement is the most dangerous of options when dealing with any aggression, yet you lefties think that's the answer. I ask you, when has appeasement ever worked? You want to base your defense on appeasement, yet you have no historical successes to lend credence to this policy. Why in the hell do you think it's the answer? It's mind boggling really.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

i don't need a reminder of what we're up againest. the visons of:

Apr 18,1983 Bombing of U.S. Embassy in Beirut 63 killed

Oct. 23,1983 Bombing of Marine barracks in Beirut 241 marines more than 100 injured

Dec. 12,1983 Bombing of the U.S. Embassy in Kuwait 6 killed 80 injured

Mar 16,1984 CIA Station Chief William Buckley kidnapped died in captivity

Sept 20,1984 Bombing of U.S. Embassy annex northeast of Beirut 24 killed

Dec. 3,1984 Hijacking of Kuwait Airways Flight 221 2 killed

June 14,1985 Hijacking of TWA Flight 847 1 killed

Oct. 7,1985 Hijacking of cruise ship Achille Lauro 1 killed

Dec. 17,1985 airports in Rome and Vienna were bombed 20 killed

Apr 5, 1986 Bombing of La Belle Discotheque 2 killed nearly 200 wounded

Dec 21,1988 Bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 270 killed

Feb 26,1993 truck bombing at the World Trade Center 6 killed over a 1000 injured

Nov 14 1995, car bombing exploded in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 7 killed

June 25,1996 Bombing of Khobar Towers 19 killed wounding hundreds

Aug. 7,1998 Bombings of embassys in Kenya and Tanzania 224 killed more than 4,000 wounded

Oct 12 2000 Bombing of the USS Cole 17 killed 39 injured

Sept 11 2001 Highjacking of Flight 93 crashed in Penn 45 people killed

Sept 11,2001 Highjacking of American Airlines Flight 11, crashed into the north tower of WTC 92 killed

Sept 11,2001 highjacking of American Airlines Flight 77, crashed into the Pentagon with 64 people aboard.

Sept 11,2001 highjacking of United Airlines Flight 175, crashed into the south tower 65 killed

Sept 11,2001 Crash of highjacked American Airlines Flight 77 at Pentagon 125 killed

Sept 11,2001 Attack on the World Trade Center Towers 2,630 killed

May 12, 2003 Attack in Riyadh 34 killed 194 wounded

Apr. 21, 2004 Suicide bomb kills 9 Also 125 wounded in a suicide bombing outside the 5-story Saudi General Security Building in Riyadh

May. 1, 2004 Saudi Arabia 6 Westerners killed in attack 4 attackers entered a compound and opened fire on workers

May. 30, 2004 Saudi Arabia Gunmen 'killed 22' in Khobar The 25-hour crisis ended when commandos stormed a complex where militants had been holding dozens of people hostage

Jun. 6 2004 Saudi Arabia Two BBC men shot in Riyadh Cameraman Simon Cumbers has been killed and correspondent Frank Gardner injured after gunmen opened fire

Jun. 8, 2004 Saudi Arabia American killed in Riyadh Gunmen have shot dead an American man in the capital

Jun. 13, 2004 Saudi Arabia American shot dead in Riyadh

Jun. 13, 2004 Saudi Arabia Militants claim American kidnapped and is later killed

are all in my head. not to mention all the suicide bombings in israel
                    Last edited by lucky wilbury; 06-19-2004, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
                      There's a strong argument to be made about publicizing attrocities like this. And that is, 1. To let the public understand just what we're dealing with. And 2. To ensure that this behavior isn't tolerated, and will not be repeated.

After WWII, alot of footage was aired concerning holocost victims. It was displayed under the same premise I've just mentioned.

Now, I haven't linked to the pics yet. But I plan on it. I'm just not really ready to see them yet. It's weird, but I really don't want to ruin my day (I know, a little bit selfish of me, but I'm just being honest). I'm not saying display the images on primetime television (or at Superbowl halftime) so as kids will be subjected to them. But I don't believe we should censor these images from adults. If you choose to look, look. If you don't, fine. Also, I really don't need these images personally to believe that what we're doing is right and just. But some people still apparently need convincing.

About the people of Saudi Arabia (and the whole region for that matter). There are so many fine and decent human beings that happen to be muslim that obviously considering nuking them is atrocious. I've been to Saudi many, many times. The locals are great people, and smile a lot. They'll offer you their dinner if you're shopping in their store(s) during meal time. They love their spouses and children. They enjoy playing soccer with eachother. Whole neighborhoods get together regularly, right by the side of the highway, to play soccer to all hours of the night. Crime is low. Respect for their fellow man is high.

It's the clerics, governments, and even the mutawaa that are the problem. They are breeding hatred and ignorance through an unusually large segment of their populations (and even though I say "large segment", you have to keep that in perspective. As I've said, the overwhelming majority of muslims are very decent people). They are the only ones that ever even bothered any of us Americans over there (at least the mutawaa did, the clerics just sent them to do it). But you know what? They terrorize their own citizens as well.

Anyway, the answer is obviously not easy to find. Nuking them is not an option. But burying your head in the sand, and hoping they find you last isn't an option either. America didn't bring this upon itself (no matter what the left would like you to believe). This is a political movement, not a religious one. It's about control. These fanatics simply want to exercise control over others. If it truly were a religious movement, these terrorists wouldn't be killing fellow muslims like they do. And you on the left damn well know this. The terrorists were just as active under Clinton as Bush. They were just as active under Carter as Reagan. It's they who are the problem, not us. We've spanned wide ideological spectrums in this country, while they have been consistent with their hate. Appeasement is the most dangerous of options when dealing with any aggression, yet you lefties think that's the answer. I ask you, when has appeasement ever worked? You want to base your defense on appeasement, yet you have no historical successes to lend credence to this policy. Why in the hell do you think it's the answer? It's mind boggling really.
                      but ja if we just hug everyone and dismantle our military and tell israel to fuck off all will be a ok right?

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Still, this site is not the place for it. if you want to see those images then they are out there to find, just not at a fan site that celebrates Rock and Roll.

That is however just my opinion and i hold nothing against anyone who wishes to view them, I just think it is completely sick to want to.

Also, JA... Those who are against Bush would be unaffected by those pictures. they always find a way to pin Bush as being responsible, as if he removed the head himself.
                        That's how Ford's mind is working and many many others like him who are so politically warped and filled with hatred of the Republicans that they cannot see facts as facts.
                        But they are really really good at making their own undocumented babble appear as such....They can justr never back them up with proof that isn't manufactured.

Comment

Working...