Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pink Spider
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

I don't really know much about this guy but from what I've heard he sounds about as fascist or worse than anything the Shrub regime had.

I'm sure that FORD's on the no-fly list, but anyway..

The Brady Campaign is trying to pull this video claiming copyright. They will not allow comments on their version of the video. You tube pulled it and I fill...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The fact that this is happening in this country, without mass outrage is astounding.

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      I'd rather have Emanuel working in the White House than trying to stuff more DLC'ers into Congress, which is what he was doing before now.
      Get it right!

Rahm's the relay, Obama's just a controlled unit.

Abraham is more of a President than the president because he's fuckin' free to move about at-will.

Kissinger couldn't be legally be the president, likewise in a Repubican sense for lack of better equal example, but he nearly was, wasn't he? In the things he could do and the influence he had.

But Kissinger could only dream of being a true handler to the respect Rahm's got with B.O. and it really stinks.

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

It stinks of corruption yet-to-be, is what it stinks of and it will be revealed if it's there.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I like Rahm, I think he's a streetfighter politician and someone who can take, and bring, the heat...

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            I like Rahm, I think he's a streetfighter politician and someone who can take, and bring, the heat...
            How utterly naiive you are, instead of nearly parroting what you've heard why not try being a little more of independant thought and see what this guy is about.

Do you even read the threads before replying?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by GAR
              How utterly naiive you are, instead of nearly parroting what you've heard why not try being a little more of independant thought and see what this guy is about.

Do you even read the threads before replying?

LMFAO!! Where did I "heard" this? Every comment in the thread is negative about him.

And this is hardly the first thing I've read of him...

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What Gar's really saying in this thread....

"Goddamn it, it's bad enough I have to put up with a ni**er President, but this one has a sidekick who's a Jew! My White Christian American Klan Racist identity is threatened!!!11!!!11"
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Big Train
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Well, as I said, I have no problem with him thus far. He is a "tough" guy for Obama. I think eventually some shit will come down the pipe with him all over it. But that's his gig, can't begrudge anyone in that position for it.

As far as I know, his Blago tapes are now officially deep sixed.

Comment

Working...