X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by GAR
    Dipshit, they were former Ottoman Empire, British-owned, American developed principalities before "they" were even a country!

Iraq, Iran, Libya.. Egypt, all that shit between 2 world wars belonged to us, and we had to go and make them their own nations so that we could put a fence around that oil the UK and the US prospected, developed, drilled and pumped.

Go do your Wikipedia homework on what countries you're talking about because with the US/UK they are worthless people and would be living in mud huts to this day without us.

Oil invasion my ASSHOLE that oil is ours
    Your ignorance in history is only overshadowed by your total failure to comprehend...........
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ODShowtime
      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

whoah this article is from today?

I thought we didn't have to hear this shit anymore
      gnaw on it

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Funny, I would say the odds of Dickless Cheney having a massive heart attack within the next 2 years are far greater than the odds of a major nuclear attack anywhere in the world in the next 20.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
          Sniper
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Fucking just die and go to Hell already you war criminal piece of shit.

(Sorry Satan, but he's gotta go somewhere)

War criminal, please. You actually think the ex vice president is a war criminal, for what was was happening at Gitmo and standing by his policies.

Do you actually label these terroist's as a POW. Men who fight for no country or established army in which only then under the Geneva rules and regualtions can adhere them to be labeled as a POW.

The United States wasn't torturing POW's, they were and still are handling animals that have no sympathy for human life.

If it were up to me, i would have loaded them on a ship missiled the fuck out of it and sunk that bitch.

If you think you can extend an olive branch out to these type of people and get one back in return, you are only making yourself look like an ass.

Sorry for being so brazen, but this type of talk pisses me off.

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Oh, BTW I'm on my lap top right now from your trailer..... Say bye-bye to your crack money.
            I knew that was your camper parked at the gate!

I saw Washington plates with blacked out windows, but the top vent open. Certainly someone's living in there, stalking me I thought, probably FORD trying to hide out from his wife's nagging.

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
              Your ignorance in history is only overshadowed by your total failure to comprehend...........
              OK so let's hear your version, about how ancient Saudi camel jockeys pulled in for some water and found the wells puddled with blob of oil they could use for lamps.

Lets' have you now tell the tale of Algerian geological science and how they advanced the physics of detecting hydrocarbon deposits thousands of feet below the surface, the shale sands, below the water table, below everything. That must be one heck of a development, maybe we stole that before they stole it back again from the French in the name of "nationalizing" which began one big, ugly trend of broken oil contracts throughout the Middle East.

I'd found it interesting to read your elaborate efforts to describe for the group how NY Bankers and CIA assasinations, plots, overthrow and supportive governmental leadership has led to less stability in the Middle East during it's heydays of 1920's up to the 70's, not more.

Please, do take the time in this moment of my failed understanding to eclipse my retardedness with the brilliance of your corrections. Not because I give a shit for these Mud Peoples, but because apparently your comprehension is so vast my foolish attempts to learn the truths of History are eclipsed O Wise One.

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

More was spent on developing the oil fields after WW2 than was spent on WW2 and if you Libs equate money to life, you'll understand how connected these contracts are to the quality of life in the Western World.

We're not done by the formation of OPEC. Big business doesn't forget a fiscal grudge like the unpumped treasure we've discovered over there, and it will never ever stop until the West gets its' fair shake.

For how long you ask? How long were those contracts in the 30's: a 100 years? Then 100 years it is, subtract 40 or less on it (up to each individual's Nationalization of the oil wells) and that's what's fair.

And it isn't just the Middle East, Hugo Chavez did the same fucking shit in Venezuela to the oil companies, and that guy's a downright shaved ape! He broke the contracts too the UK and US had with Venezuela, then he did it with the broadcast industry after it pumped like 10 billion in to develop it.

The CIA needs to go in and fucking blow some more shit up and get back to the business of the Black Art of Sabotage if you ask me. Too long have these morons of the world been allowed to breathe and we need our shit back. OUR shit, per signed agreements with stupid fucking Mud People.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Mud people??

Geezus, that's right out of Aryan Nations Training Manual 101.

No point in denying you're a racist bitch anymore, after that.

Why don't you move to Russia? At least you could work at Mc Donalds there.......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
                    War criminal, please. You actually think the ex vice president is a war criminal, for what was was happening at Gitmo and standing by his policies.
                    FUCK his "policies". I expect the Vice President of the United States to stand by the Constitution and the Geneva Convention.

Do you actually label these terroist's as a POW. Men who fight for no country or established army in which only then under the Geneva rules and regualtions can adhere them to be labeled as a POW.
                    I "label" them as individuals who are being held illegally without a trial. And that being the case, they are not guilty of anything. So put them on trial, if there's any evidence against them. If there's not any evidence, then why are they being held at all?

The United States wasn't torturing POW's, they were and still are handling animals that have no sympathy for human life.
                    Sounds like Darth Cheney himself.

If it were up to me, i would have loaded them on a ship missiled the fuck out of it and sunk that bitch.
                    So you want to kill a bunch of innocent people, because 19 dead assholes supposedly killed another bunch of innocent people. Yeah, that's logical.

If you think you can extend an olive branch out to these type of people and get one back in return, you are only making yourself look like an ass.

Sorry for being so brazen, but this type of talk pisses me off.
                    This isn't about THEM, or even the fictional myth of THEM which the BCE counts on people like you to believe in.

It's about THIS country, and what America fucking stands for. And America does not stand for torture and holding people without trial and conviction. Not that our justice system is perfect (Ask Leonard Peltier) but at least it worked, in theory, before Chimp & Darth threw it in the toilet.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Well, this year being agreed we no longer make use of the N word out of respect, I'm curtailing its use in the previously-popular "Sand-N*****"

You should likewise have respect for me, as I'm basing what I see on AlJazeera TV from Youtube showing these people live in.. mud.

Afghanistan? Cliffs, pushing goats around in the dirt. Need a link?
                      Yemenis? Mud bricks, adobe brick yards are made of mud mixed with cowshit. Need a link?

If you want, I can liberalize it a bit further and go "cowshit-hut peoples" but by the very nature of these jokers that would be insulting to the cow which shat for the brick.

Mud is the most base material, a perfect description for the status of near-Aborigine living at its finest. I feel it's quite appropriate.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                        Sniper
                        • Apr 2004

FUCK his "policies". I expect the Vice President of the United States to stand by the Constitution and the Geneva Convention.

I "label" them as individuals who are being held illegally without a trial. And that being the case, they are not guilty of anything. So put them on trial, if there's any evidence against them. If there's not any evidence, then why are they being held at all?

Sounds like Darth Cheney himself.

So you want to kill a bunch of innocent people, because 19 dead assholes supposedly killed another bunch of innocent people. Yeah, that's logical.

This isn't about THEM, or even the fictional myth of THEM which the BCE counts on people like you to believe in.

It's about THIS country, and what America fucking stands for. And America does not stand for torture and holding people without trial and conviction. Not that our justice system is perfect (Ask Leonard Peltier) but at least it worked, in theory, before Chimp & Darth threw it in the toilet.

So, what you believe in, is that these are regular people, until they do something personally to you or your family.

For the life of me i can't see why some people can't trust the US military and see that these men were not just picked up and snatched from their homes for no reason. These guys were captured with weapons blazing trying to kill American soilders.

These guys don't deserve any type of US trial or for that matter be tried in any other countries courts.

Like i've stated, go back and do some research on the Geneva rules and regualtions that regard what and what does not make a POW.

These guys live and breath in a lawless world that is not part of any country or military. They do not deserve the same rights that America gives and gave in all other wars.

Let's be honest. What we are talking about is waterboarding and sleep deprevation. So, they play some VH on 12 all night so they can't sleep, as well as make them think they are going to drown. If this is what it takes to make those thugs talk and save American lives, so be it.
                        Last edited by MUSICMANN; 02-05-2009, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bullshit. You know goddamn well that "mud people" is a racist term for anyone with brown skin. It has nothing to do with what their houses are made of.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

I "label" them as individuals who are being held illegally without a trial.
                            Labels are for jars.

If the troops that captured the badguys had been labeled according to these "individuals" they'd be clearly written on the toetags and body bags as "KIA" and when your dead, legalities no longer apply.

Unfortunately when ideologists initiate warfare, the biggest weapon going is that ideology intel rolling up there in the guy's peanut and if weren't for that, they wouldnt be taken alive to hear pussies argue over him would they?

I'm with MUSICMANN on this: give them a free ticket back to Somalia, Egypt, Pakistan, Iran etc. but make 'em exit the plane without a parachute and let noone say we didn't return them to their countries of origin.

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

It has nothing to do with what their houses are made of.
                              That's their culture as represented in many many documentaries, but you may be right because neither have I been there nor can I refute the possibility those documentaries and video journals were made in 800AD.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OwJt7dSofuU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OwJt7dSofuU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                              Last edited by GAR; 02-05-2009, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                                More was spent on developing the oil fields after WW2 than was spent on WW2 and if you Libs equate money to life, you'll understand how connected these contracts are to the quality of life in the Western World.

We're not done by the formation of OPEC. Big business doesn't forget a fiscal grudge like the unpumped treasure we've discovered over there, and it will never ever stop until the West gets its' fair shake.

For how long you ask? How long were those contracts in the 30's: a 100 years? Then 100 years it is, subtract 40 or less on it (up to each individual's Nationalization of the oil wells) and that's what's fair.

And it isn't just the Middle East, Hugo Chavez did the same fucking shit in Venezuela to the oil companies, and that guy's a downright shaved ape! He broke the contracts too the UK and US had with Venezuela, then he did it with the broadcast industry after it pumped like 10 billion in to develop it.

The CIA needs to go in and fucking blow some more shit up and get back to the business of the Black Art of Sabotage if you ask me. Too long have these morons of the world been allowed to breathe and we need our shit back. OUR shit, per signed agreements with stupid fucking Mud People.
                                Jesus Christ.

I read this drivel and feel even more confident that trying to even make sense out of any of your other posts is a futile exercise.

You are a racist, outdated windbag with a silver spoon in your mouth, a heart full of hatred and no sense of the complicated nature of any of these conflicts, let alone the complicated nature of any of these countries or regions.

All in all, you're a spoiled brat.

I've rolled my eyes and felt my stomach churn at your nauseating, idiotic posts for years...but you're managing to hit new lows. But take no pride in this...you're not really outraging the masses so much as you're gaining pity. Your sense of what is fair and logical American thinking almost makes me feel that you really need a Holiday in Cambodia.

Shit, you're stupid.
                                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...