Change your Avatar FORD or you will get sued!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hideyoursheep
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by GAR

Didn't really work.

That's why illegals took your 'yob'.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by kwame k
      I agree....you had a bullshit comeback based on nothing......grab the Librarian and ask her what comprehension means........ramblining off about 600 million and such.....while she's trying explain comprehension.......ask her what that there big word context means......
      Or he could open one of the books on the shelf while he waits for the guy in fromt of him to log off of Facebook.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hysterical! The AP is actually claiming they own somebody's image? Good one!

The can't even fucking stop GoogleAP!

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
          That's why illegals took your 'yob'.
          To be more specific, constantly branding me Racist since debating Obama as unqualified and backed by a rogue's gallery of Clintonite losers isn't going to motivate me to defend the baseless absurdity.

But with repetition of doing that, you'll cement my notions of you three as an Unholy Trio of Mental Defects.

I'll probably stop replying at that point, and select Hide Usernames so I'm not distracted by screen pollution of your text's noise.

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Hysterical! The AP is actually claiming they own somebody's image?
            Unless Obama took the picture himself, he doesn't own the rights.

Let's drop it down a notch to your 3rd grade level of understanding: Peter Parker takes a photo of Spiderman and tries to sell it. JJonah Jameson says "You can't sell a photo of Spiderman, it belongs to everybody" and throws him out.

This scenario never happened because we have what's called a "copy-write". That means, the man who took the picture owns the right to reproduce it.

Now then children, can anyone tell me what would you do if a man running for President asked you to loan your photograph of him? You would let him use it wouldn't you, because publicity pictures are the best pictures, and people will see your work as the Best Work.

But what happens when that person takes your Best Work and suddenly starts to sell your Best Work? Is that fair kids, nooo-o-o-oo, of course it's not fair. That's not his Best Work to sell when you loaned it to be used only for promoting and campaigning.

Children can you now tell me what the value of your Best Work is when you try to sell it, and it's already flooded in the marketplace: slathered on lapel buttons for $5.95, bumper stickers sold for $12.95 or three for $20.00 or made into posters for $29.99?

That's right kids, your Best Work is now your Worst Work because you can't make one dollar from it. That's called "plagiarism" and the damages to your Best Work are called "distress" because the value to it has been sucked like a vaccum from your pocket, into the new President's pocket.

And that's not fair.

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

This things' going to be in litigation for ten years. The AP and the photographer need to find out how much money's been made, then ask for 75% and settle for a half and that's alot of prelims for findings, attempts to dismiss, and further clownings on both parts to embarass the other party.

Obama the fuckin' Lawyerball Player will take it to jury trial, where he stands a good chance of his winning smile bulldozing the protected right we take for granted everyday of the year, some live their whole lives off it.

But if he loses, he could face treble damage penalties for unfair profit at the expense of the infringement, then thru several courts of appeal only to reduce the awarded amount by 80 cents on the dollar, a far worser scenario based on an equal 50-50 division of poster and buttons bullshit sales.

I think he'll try the first two years to placate the AP with promises of future sweet access against the threats of cutting them out of White House briefings completely, at which case a burned AP will go very very negative and conservative. OR the AP will settle for 2 cents on a supplied dollar-figure given for the sake of the photographer and lesser guarantees of special access.

But the media gets access anyways! I can't believe this guy's dick isn't photographed going to the bathroom, he's shadowed so much.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR

we have what's called a "copy-write". That means, the man who took the picture owns the right to reproduce it.

No moron, you mean a copyright

The mere fact you put it into quotes though cracks me the fuck up

It's much easier to be condescending when you know what the fuck you're even talking about, LibraryBoy.

Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

By attacking the spelling and not the point made I must assume you fully agree.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                    By attacking the spelling and not the point made I must assume you fully agree.
                    This isn't a "spelling" issue, mensa.

I'm attacking you for being such an unmitigated douche bag.

You get on your high horse, and talk down to people in your condescending way, with your air quotes and "now then children" bullshit, coupled with your Spiderman analogy, only to not even know the correct term

My advice? Stay in the library. You could use some book learnin'.

idiot.

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

I apologize for "speaking" in such a way as if one were to address an unmitigated clit.

<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=47993 858">Breakdancer Meets Ball</a><br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=47993858,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=47993858,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>

I was sure you could figure out the "big words" but I wasn't certain you could put the whole thought together. Forgive me.

Comment

Working...