Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

No shit! Great posters and kinda equals out the fucking rush on trolls we've been having.
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ODShowtime
      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
      EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. – Ticketmaster agreed Monday to change its online sales process after it directed people seeking Bruce Springsteen tickets to a subsidiary that charged up to 50 times the face value.

Milgram said her office received about 2,200 complaints from people unable to buy Springsteen tickets for a face-value price of $65 or $95. They were instead directed to TicketsNow, where tickets retailed for $200 to $5,000 apiece
      What really, REALLY pisses me off about this is the juice going to the "ticket brokers" right after the show went on sale.

Ok, so the cheapest tickets cost $65 and were going for $200 right after the show went on sale. Forget about whatever fraudulent activity occurs to allow these "brokers" to even get a chance to buy the $65 tickets that we never see. It's most likely simply kickbacks to the TM or LN executives.

What I want to know is, what value are these "brokers" adding to the product that they can charge a 207% premium? What are they adding to the product? Not a god damned thing! They're just leaches sucking the blood of what was once my passion, my favorite activity in the world, rock concerts. And that's on top of the 40% "convenience fees" ticketmaster charges. It's convenient for them not to have to operate an actual ticket outlet, but we pay the fee?

I didn't mind paying high prices to make the artist rich. But we are just paying for swindlers and leaches and it makes me sick.

It looks like we have some new emoticons, this one seems to articulate how I feel about it.
      gnaw on it

Comment

Working...