X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Buffet's "liberal thinking" made him a billionaire $everal times over, Potsy...
    Yeah, when he came to California with his bullshit of "greater ranks of insured motorists makes people safer, cost go down, rates fall as the risk spreads out among everyone" was horseshit back in the 80's and complete failure to everyone except Buffet and his board.

Nobody needs auto insurance, mandating it only made rates triple! It used to be a nice creature comfort like life insurance as a safety cushion in case of an accident but nowadays it's anything but: it's a liablity if you don't have it as you could lose your license if involved in an accident.

Now he's got his fat fucking finger on this Universal Health *INSURANCE* ding ding ding *INSURANCE* Care Package.

How much of your annual income goes to combined insurance? Who the fuck needs it! If you can't afford it it's a liability, and mandating it on everyone not only insures the price going up because of increased demand for policies alone!

Insurance is a nothing-product. Intellectual property. It's invisible, can't feed you, you can't touch it, and in most cases it denies you own it when you need to lay claim to it.

Fuck Buffet, fuck his making the Government mandate we buy it, and throw his dead ass in a motherfucking hole dug somewhere deep in the plains of Omaha!

That guy is a crook!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
      What it all should come down to, and what we as the citizens should complain about is how the government is spending our taxes.

When you move out of mom and dad's and actually start paying taxes let us know.....

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

If we would just tone back our massive amounts of spending, on bullshit, everyone would get a tax break, and this stimulus wouldn't be needed.
        You mean like invading a country for fraudulent purposes ??

we don't need troops in 130 countries, we need them in 1, and that is here.
        I understand that premise, but there have to be some troops in some countries... Such as:

The minute you remove US troops from South Korea, the North invades the next day.... There is absolutely no question of that... You may not give a shit if they do, but that's what WILL happen....

The amount of US troops should be reduced in Germany, many people have said that for many years now...

The other countries, where our presence is merely strategic, like Japan, Italy, Spain, etc, that is really where your argument lies....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

. If we would just tone back our massive amounts of spending, .
          The RePukes spent record amounts growing government spending while in power from 2001-2006.

And you never said a peep.

NOW, you are a fiscal conservative?

STFU

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

The minute you remove US troops from South Korea, the North invades the next day.... There is absolutely no question of that... ..
            I don't believe that.

One, there's one million landmines in the DMZ.

Two, NK would get the living shit kicked out of them, and would look like Baghdad circa 2003 if they did.

Why do we not think South Korea can guard their own fucking border?

I call bullshit on this tired "we need to be there" rhetoric.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Bro, I've been there, many times in fact...

[ OK, I was mostly there to get drunk and bang kimchee-smelling whores, but that's a different story for a different day.... ]

The two countries are still in a state of war....

Now, I'm not going to play a "who'd win", but one thing's clear... The North hates the South, and vice versa....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Dude, I will always concede you have WAY more first-hand knowledge of the area/conflict than moi....

But it just seems like we're there out of tradition more than anything else.

KJI can't even get electricity to anywhere outside of his own capitol, but we're somehow worried he's going to cross the DMZ ????

Don't think so.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The North Korean military is now a stable of agricultural workers, or "farm hands"...

With the famines, I'm pretty sure the ROK forces could actually now invade North Korea and take it at any time. Conversely, the N. Koreans are starving and are a shell of their former selves with severally dated equipment...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Don't be so sure of that... The money they do have, it goes into their military...

The North Koreans have the 4th largest military in the world, and they're much bettered training than, say, the Iraqis were claimed to be before Desert Storm...

It just goes back to my initial premise.... We leave South Korea, those two go to war....

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Well, perhaps the South wins one finally....

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Mar 2004

He's right

Some of you realize everything we get from our media is slanted. Well, they also decide what is news worthy to begin with and not everything that joe lamen would think is news gets reported. A perfect example of this is a trip to Paris during Op Noble Anvil. There were several reports from different European news agencies that a North Korean boat opened fire on a South Korean boat and in fact had done so twice in one week. It was clearly an aggressive act being perpotrated as an accident. That was the unanimous conclusion of them all including the BBC. When I called home and asked about it, it had gotten so little coverage here that my girlfriend had to search for information about the reports online.

The North and South Koreans are not friendly at all. Would they definately invade the south? I can't say with certainty if they would or actually could defeat them but odds are the north would try.
                        Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

• Big Train
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD

You seem to be implying that corporations should get tax breaks for providing jobs. President Obama agrees with you, provided those jobs exist here in the USA, and not outsourced cheap labor.
                          In principle, I agree with the President. That's why I'm so frustrated with his stimulus bill. The amounts involved on this core idea, providing stable jobs for middle class americans in new industries we can dominate (i.e. green energy) are completely insufficient. He is trying to cover too much ground in health care, education and the like in this bill. By almost everyone's account, it only puts a dent in the infrastructure issues and gives far to little to kickstart these new industries in terms of tax breaks and incentives. We have to stimulate the economy first and foremost.

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by stringfelowhawk
                            The North and South Koreans are not friendly at all. Would they definately invade the south? I can't say with certainty if they would or actually could defeat them but odds are the north would try.
                            I can! My dad was there, and the vets at the hospitals I've visited all say the same thing: the North run provocative exercises every day in the DMZ.

If we evacuated the DMZ they would load up the trucks and drive over in minutes. Hell they dug a tunnel for years under the DMZ and tried to drive UNDER it why would anyone think they wouldn't drive over topside and invade?

Comment

• Redballjets88
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              The RePukes spent record amounts growing government spending while in power from 2001-2006.

And you never said a peep.

NOW, you are a fiscal conservative?

STFU

Why be snide when you agree? It doesn't make sense other than to further yourself as being a cocksucker.
                              R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Redballjets88
                                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by GAR
                                I can! My dad was there, and the vets at the hospitals I've visited all say the same thing: the North run provocative exercises every day in the DMZ.

If we evacuated the DMZ they would load up the trucks and drive over in minutes. Hell they dug a tunnel for years under the DMZ and tried to drive UNDER it why would anyone think they wouldn't drive over topside and invade?
                                If they invade south korea...

1. it isn't hurting Americans

2. If South Korea needs help friendly nations can be there in a heartbeat with todays technology. We don't need to spend millions to have our citizens pretty much waiting to get shot at by north korea.
                                R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

Working...