Will the Recession Doom the Last Sunday Blue Laws?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    What does this even mean?

And you realize it is spelled "friends", right, GayR?

For someone who wishes to put me on ignore, you sure seem to respond to my every post.

And I actually have 2 daughters, and a son.

Which mean I know I have at least 4 more friends than you, LibraryBoy.

Shouldn't you be planning Jizzy's Memorial Service, mensa?

God I feel bad for your kids. Neglect due to the internet. Sad stuff Lounge.
    Sucks to be them, a lot.
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Let's see here.....as a bystander to yours and Lounge's verbal sparing.....or more like you spouting off and Lounge handing you your ass but I digress......you have basically told Lounge that you wish he was dead, he's now a lousy father and a neglectful parent.

Sure, he has ribbed you about knowing nothing, living at home and working in a hotel but........the shit you are saying is way the fuck out of line, Junior! We give as good as we get here in the Frontline but you have crossed a line and it's bullshit........

Fuck you and your "I'm a Lounge kiss ass" (preemptive strike here) because I can disagree with someone and not A. Wish they were dead. B. Attack their Family C. Even intimate that they are a neglectful or abusive parent.

You have no game junior and letting a poster on a message board rile you up to the point of wanting to kill/shit on his grave or even suggest that someone is a bad parent, based on the fact they hand you your ass when you post in a political forum is.......not only childish but repugnant.

Sure Lounge is a fucking asshole and an arrogant Liberal prick but no one needs to hear your little childish bullshit.

Debate the issues and points Melvin.
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
        Sucks to be them, a lot.
        Straight A students.

All of them in music programs.

All of them play sports.

All of them much more mature, articulate, informed, and independent than YOU, and you're 4-6 years older than they are.

Nice try, punk.

The fact your parents haven't kicked your lazy ass out yet, is sad.

You need some growing up.

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Yep go ahead and talk them up... as if half of that is true.

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Sucks to be them, a lot.
            Originally posted by kwame k
            Let's see here.....as a bystander to yours and Lounge's verbal sparing.....or more like you spouting off and Lounge handing you your ass but I digress......you have basically told Lounge that you wish he was dead, he's now a lousy father and a neglectful parent...
            In total honesty KK, I pretty much fell into the same sort of device that you did recently, and regret it. In total truth, it's none of our affair, and in my opinion should be left alone. Not only is this presumptive attitude to come down on Rbj88 unfair, yet ultimately proves little. The differences outlined between the two posters need no further commentary, and honestly, both can handle themselves accordingly.

It is their war, not our's. And really, when the ideas of either strike a chord when offered directly upon you or me, only then should we offer an interest.

Yeah, I've been wrong before. No, you do not wish to see my resume.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Shit, wrong thread!
              Last edited by kwame k; 02-25-2009, 12:40 AM.
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Kwame knows my family. I think that's why he's more offended than I am.

I take no offense from Sadballjets.

To concern myself with the opinion of a 20 year old, who still lives at home, and has accomplished exactly ZERO in life thus far, would be silly.

His opnions on everything else lead me to believe he's not very well read, informed, plugged in, or even aware of how he comes across.

It's the old "hire a teenager while they still know everything" line.

Nothing YOU said about me, or my family is true, Sadballjets.

Because you KNOW nothing about us.

But I do know what you've posted here. And I feel confident in saying your opinion matters little, if any.

We're a happy bunch here. In fact, our kids are one of the few in their group of friends whose parents have stayed together. Most of their friends are single parent households, and step-families.

We're a musical bunch, who loves to travel.

I believe Kwame and craig both have seen the pics from the trip to Hawaii last year.

So you may feel free to wish for my death in here, Saddballjets. You can talk about hookers and pills all you want. Not very original, but then I dont expect much from you in the way of humor.

But the bottom line is this: You're 20, live at home, and feel the need to pass judgement on MY family?

That shit just cracks me up.

Back on topic:

You don't know shit about beer.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  In total honesty KK, I pretty much fell into the same sort of device that you did recently, and regret it. In total truth, it's none of our affair, and in my opinion should be left alone. Not only is this presumptive attitude to come down on Rbj88 unfair, yet ultimately proves little. The differences outlined between the two posters need no further commentary, and honestly, both can handle themselves accordingly.

It is their war, not our's. And really, when the ideas of either strike a chord when offered directly upon you or me, only then should we offer an interest.

Yeah, I've been wrong before. No, you do not wish to see my resume.

I understand Kwame's points.

If another poster was literally wishing death upon you or him, I'd jump all over their shit too. It's reflective.

I appreciate kwame's motives and feelings, and actually feel a little sorry for RedBall.

It must SUCK being 20 and living at home. I cannot for the life of me imagine it. I couldn't wait to have my own pad. Banging chicks in cars gets old after a while.

Cheers, friend.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    Kwame knows my family. I think that's why he's more offended than I am.

I take no offense from Sadballjets.

To concern myself with the opinion of a 20 year old, who still lives at home, and has accomplished exactly ZERO in life thus far, would be silly.

His opnions on everything else lead me to believe he's not very well read, informed, plugged in, or even aware of how he comes across.

It's the old "hire a teenager while they still know everything" line.

Nothing YOU said about me, or my family is true, Sadballjets.

Because you KNOW nothing about us.

But I do know what you've posted here. And I feel confident in saying your opinion matters little, if any.

We're a happy bunch here. In fact, our kids are one of the few in their group of friends whose parents have stayed together. Most of their friends are single parent households, and step-families.

We're a musical bunch, who loves to travel.

I believe Kwame and craig both have seen the pics from the trip to Hawaii last year.

So you may feel free to wish for my death in here, Saddballjets. You can talk about hookers and pills all you want. Not very original, but then I dont expect much from you in the way of humor.

But the bottom line is this: You're 20, live at home, and feel the need to pass judgement on MY family?

That shit just cracks me up.

Back on topic:

You don't know shit about beer.

Look guy, I don't even know how all this bullshit started, other than you took some extreme offense to my thread asking the extremely well informed members of this site their opinion on social security, and for the most part got a lot of good responses. You on the other hand took it as some sort of war proclamation and have been on my ass since then.

I took it as all good fun and just the usual fuck you youngster shtick I have heard since I have been posting here. But I guess for some reason it wasn't.
                    Your distaste for me has nothing to do with how informed I am, if I agreed with everything you said, but posted in the same exact manner I do now you would have no problem. It's the fact that I don't agree with you sometimes that irks you. And that is what you dwell on, none of the times that I have agreed with you have you mentioned anything.

Nowadays I can't go 3 posts without some random comment about me being said.

About your family and the death wish, I shouldn't have gotten that personal, you're right I don't know your family at all, but you don't know me at all. I don't bring anything up about myself. When you talk about where I live and my job, and my parents you really are way off point, just like I was off with you. I live in an apartment with 2 guys, and attend the University of North Texas. But why tell you that it doesn't really matter to me what your idea of me is, plus around the apartment it brings a few laughs when you rant about it. No worries.

Overall what I am saying is can't this all be set aside? Give some peace a chance, and maybe the two of us can go a day or two without keyboard yelling at one another?

lastly, I'm 20 I don't have the means for microbrews and beers from bayern or prague, I got what I got and it's good to me. I prefer the mj to the alcohol anyway.

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

I'm 20 I don't have the means for microbrews and beers from bayern or prague, I got what I got and it's good to me. I prefer the mj to the alcohol anyway.
                      Hope it's not that Mexican dirt weed.
                      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

far from it, different variations of hydro, the occasional shwag because its too exspensive to spend 20-25$ on a gram.

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Here's the rub,Junior......call someone an asshole, a stupid piece of shit, a fucking mindless fucking waste of ectoplasm....it's all good.......here's an example........Sadist(sorry if using you as an example offends) and I are at total opposites of the political spectrum but.....when the man shared info about his family........Nick, FORD, Lounge and myself didn't use that to attack, we gave a fucking sorry to hear about that and an honest thoughts and prayers, period. I may not agree with you and may not even like you but there is a line, albeit, in the sand that you don't cross.......Jesus Christ, you're posting in depth political responses on a fucking Dave Lee Roth forum........come on now, if you are really in college....learn context.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by kwame k
                            Here's the rub,Junior......call someone an asshole, a stupid piece of shit, a fucking mindless fucking waste of ectoplasm....it's all good.......here's an example........Sadist(sorry if using you as an example offends) and I are at total opposites of the political spectrum but.....when the man shared info about his family........Nick, FORD, Lounge and myself didn't use that to attack, we gave a fucking sorry to hear about that and an honest thoughts and prayers, period. I may not agree with you and may not even like you but there is a line, albeit, in the sand that you don't cross.......Jesus Christ, you're posting in depth political responses on a fucking Dave Lee Roth forum........come on now, if you are really in college....learn context.
                            I know context, and really if i wanted to I could post extremely well thought, and greatly informed posts, but really the only time I feel like doing the research and preparation is when I'm writing a paper. Like you said it's a david lee roth forum, I'm too lazy to care too much about my posts.

The reason I even post in frontline is that it is the most like anything I'm interested in. If there was a historical discussion area I would be there most the time, but there isn't and not much else here interests me. Coming to this site is habitual for me, I've been nearly conditioned to stop by here a couple times a day for the past 4 or 5 years. Plus having a lap top around makes it that much easier, I can be doing whatever and having the computer on.

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

So you admit that your responses are not researched or well thought out...........and you take offense when you're called out on said responses? So you have a problem with what? Being called out on your ill prepared and ill informed responses?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Do you huh? Do you punk!

Comment

Working...