Will the Recession Doom the Last Sunday Blue Laws?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
    If there was a historical discussion area I would be there most the time
    That's not a bad idea. I know Nick said he partakes in a WWII forum somewhere. Although there have been some pretty good guitar history and particular music history threads. Fuck, I say take the initiative and start a thread about a good topic. Just be prepared for it to go off subject a whole lot
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

Say what you want, but at least my state isn't dying because of the bad economy. Fuck the rustbelt. While you guys are losing thousands of jobs we are still creating jobs.

In the hotel industry, no doubt!

Don't forget to put the mints on the pillows.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Do you huh? Do you punk!
        LMAO !!

Look, here's the deal with BlueBallJets.

He's a product of the Texas School System. He's literally spent the majority of his life with GW Bush as his Governor and/or President.

No wonder he's intellectually LAZY. He knows no other way.

His Social Security Thread was the prime example.

HAD he simply spent 5 MINUTES researching Obama's platform on the subject, and THEN started a thread pointing out what he liked, or didnt like, and sparked a debate on the subject, I would have been impressed.

But the punk couldn't be bothered. He wanted US to do his research for him.

And then to top it off, this 20 year old who has never lived away from home, never owned a home, small business, or even paid utilities, thinks he knows more than us. Cracks me up.

My 14 year old would never think to ask me that obama's SS plan was. She'd look it up, and then ask me what I think, and tell me what she thinks first.

When I read BlueBalljet's posts, I get worried for the next generation.

Too many of his ilk, and we're in for a shitstorm of trouble.

And for him to cast judgements on any of us who have owned small businesses, owned homes, raised kids, paid taxes, and actually volunteered in politcal campaigns, for hanging out on a message board for laughs, cracks me up too.

I will continue to bust his blueballs anytime he shows his stupidity in here.

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
          So you admit that your responses are not researched or well thought out...........and you take offense when you're called out on said responses? So you have a problem with what? Being called out on your ill prepared and ill informed responses?
          touche.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Look guy, I don't even know how all this bullshit started, other than you took some extreme offense to my thread asking the extremely well informed members of this site their opinion on social security, and for the most part got a lot of good responses. You on the other hand took it as some sort of war proclamation and have been on my ass since then.

Get over yourself, moron.

ALL I did was ask you in the thread why the fuck you didn't do the research yourself, instead of asking us.

Drama much?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

. I don't bring anything up about myself. .
              Bullshit.

Do I really need to pull up the quotes?

You've posted about still living at home, working at a hotel, and going to strip clubs.

Don't rewrite history, dumbass.

EVERTHING I have posted about you, I have gotten directly from you

But you make shit up about me and my family.

All I did in THIS thread was point out Shiner is shitty beer, and that no 20 year old is going to school ME on what makes for a good brew.

Have you ever even BEEN to a brewery?? Ever been out of the country?

Ever been out of Texas?

I'm willing to bet you have tasted less than 20 different beers in your short life, yet think you know more than us. LMMFAO

You don't know shit about beer, dumbass.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

I know context, and really if i wanted to I could post extremely well thought, and greatly informed posts,

Sure you could.

But instead, you just prefer the ignorant, ill-informed posts/threads.

Easier for your lazy ass.

And you wonder why you catch flak in here? really?

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

I'm willing to bet you have tasted less than 20 different beers in your short life, yet think you know more than us. LMMFAO

You don't know shit about beer, dumbass.

He really needs to spend some time with the Beercyclopedia.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Bullshit. no 20 year old is going to school ME on what makes for a good brew.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

I actually respect RBJ. Dude has been posting here since he was 16 years old. At 20 he shows more interest about current events than I and all of my friends did at that age. Hell, I know people my age that don't give a shit and haven't even watched the local news.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                        I actually respect RBJ. Dude has been posting here since he was 16 years old. At 20 he shows more interest about current events than I and all of my friends did at that age. Hell, I know people my age that don't give a shit and haven't even watched the local news.
                        That's nice. But a lot of times he acts like a 'baby nuts' know-it-all...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                          You need some new friends, then

Interest? sure.

Knowledge? Nada.

Yet he thinks he knows everything.

And when called out on his bullshit, he wishes death on you and calls you a shitty parent.

I'll hold my respect for others, thank you very much. He deserves none.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

We don't have sunday blue balls here...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Good thing, too E.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hell it's New Orleans.... ain't everybody there drunk this week?
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...