Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

I thought they liked him, with talk about running him for President in the future...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So why would they "set him up" then? :confused:
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• swage33
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2009

No need to expend this effort, Ford. Jindal is not the man....even if he is the nominee in 2012. Obama will really have to stomp on his dick to not be a 2 termer because the repuke party is in disarray.
        High quality hate while you wait

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Just preparing for eventual republican hypocrisy.....

They spent the entire 1990's whining about Clinton being a "pot smoking draft dodger", then in 2000 claimed that a coke snorting deserter would "restore honor and dignity to the White House". (he did exactly the opposite, of course)

And last year, they drove themselves silly over a young black man with a funny name who grew up around a non-Christian religion. (though he was never a Muslim himself)

So now they're going to run a younger Indian man with a funny name who grew up as a Hindu?
          Last edited by FORD; 02-27-2009, 10:05 PM.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by FORD
            Just preparing for eventual republican hypocrisy.....

They spent the entire 1990's whining about Clinton being a "pot smoking draft dodger", then in 2000 claimed that a coke snorting deserter would "restore honor and dignity to the White House".

And last year, they drove themselves silly over a young black man with a funny name who grew up around a non-Christian religion. So now they're going to run a younger Indian man with a funny name who grew up as a Hindu?
            Well, they picked that fucking nut job, religious hick, Palin to run as VP with a clearly non-functioning McSame. So that does sound about right for the Repukes.
            Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• swage33
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2009

Drama much?
              High quality hate while you wait

Comment

• Combat Ready
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2007

They spent the entire 1990's whining about Clinton being a "pot smoking draft dodger", then in 2000 claimed that a coke snorting deserter would "restore honor and dignity to the White House".
                Obama has smoked and snorted too? What's the prob?

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Combat Ready
                  Obama has smoked and snorted too? What's the prob?
                  But he was up front and honest about it, writing about it in a book even before he ran for President. He didn't claim to "not inhale" the smoke, and deny the nose candy altogether like Chimp did (despite the fact that Chimpy's dad was the biggest coke dealer of the 20th century)

I don't think most people give a shit anymore. It's expected that anyone who came of age at any point after 1965 has probably smoked dope, and many have tried other substances. Tried a few of them myself. Never liked any of the others enough to try them again. Oh well, life goes on.

I just don't see the point in either Clinton or Chimpy lying about it. Reportedly Ron & Nancy got high in the California governors mansion. Guess a little bit of Hollywood always stayed with them?
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Combat Ready
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Mar 2007

But he was up front and honest about it, writing about it in a book even before he ran for President. He didn't claim to "not inhale" the smoke, and deny the nose candy altogether like Chimp did (despite the fact that Chimpy's dad was the biggest coke dealer of the 20th century)

I don't think most people give a shit anymore. It's expected that anyone who came of age at any point after 1965 has probably smoked dope, and many have tried other substances. Tried a few of them myself. Never liked any of the others enough to try them again. Oh well, life goes on.

I just don't see the point in either Clinton or Chimpy lying about it. Reportedly Ron & Nancy got high in the California governors mansion. Guess a little bit of Hollywood always stayed with them?
                    Nice post Ford. I agree.

Comment

Working...