X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Kucinich and Hitler are both short guys with a populist message, but the similarities end there. Don't think Adolf would have ever considered a "Department of Peace"
    I didn't mean to directly compare Adolf and Dennis actually nor do I think they are in anyway related politically.

I guess I was trying to question the conventional wisdom of the short intellectual being ignored for the tall, good looking country club lite-weight candidate (which is absolutely true to a certain extent).

I don't think I'd vote for Kucinich for President, but I in no way meant or implied to compare him to Adolph Hitler...Kucinich is a good, principled man and I generally agree with him politically...

Comment

• Combat Ready
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      I didn't mean to directly compare Adolf and Dennis actually nor do I think they are in anyway related politically.

I guess I was trying to question the conventional wisdom of the short intellectual being ignored for the tall, good looking country club lite-weight candidate (which is absolutely true to a certain extent).

I don't think I'd vote for Kucinich for President, but I in no way meant or implied to compare him to Adolph Hitler...Kucinich is a good, principled man and I generally agree with him politically...
      Bullshit Nick--you made a point about voters being superficial, and you're right.

Quit with the political correct apology stuff already!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Combat Ready
        Bullshit Nick--you made a point about voters being superficial, and you're right.

Quit with the political correct apology stuff already!

I'm ALWAYS right!!!!

I was just clarifying. Kucinich isn't motherfucking Hitler...

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Kucinich isn't motherfucking Hitler...
          Kucinich lacks charisma which Hitler had oodles of.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
            Kucinich lacks charisma which Hitler had oodles of.
            I'm not sure I would call Hitler charismatic. He was a very weird little fucker. He did have great oratory skills and was trained in basic acting and live performance craft by a magician. But in some sense, he was the perfect little asshole that appeared at the ideal time in the traumatic saga of German history. But many that were close to him thought him an odd, weirdo it seems and did not have a great deal of personal charisma. But he was also a product of a slick, well-oiled propaganda machine that sort of fed on itself....

Comment

• Redballjets88
              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              Dont most voters base their choice on the candidate most likely to bring home money for projects to their districts?

Just saying...

The whole system is based on pork.

The rest is just semantics.
              No, because 'most' voters in this country either have their head in their ass, or vote straight ticket partyline.

How about the government does what a shitty sports franchise does and just blow it all up and re-piece it the right way?

and Lounge this post was no way an attack on you, please drop the pistol.
              R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

Working...