• Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bastardson
    If it had to be packaged a certain way with a tax stamp
    people would reuse the packaging.
    Requiring virtually no equipment for processing plant into drug, unreported taxes would yield a defecit because the California State legislators would do like they did all this decade by spending the "windfall" and then cry defecit when it doesn't show up in revenue.

They did this the full past 5 years. They said "ah we have surplus from all the house flipping" and projected huge surpluses so they could then go spend it off.

Then when it didn't show up, it was a headscratcher to all. After all, they projected a windfall didn't they? So where was the money, nobody knew and still doesn't know so they rob the dough from all the other programs such as Federal Highway funds which they've snaked 6 billion dollars the last 7 years to throw into the General fund, they stole from the Motor Vehicle and Fuel Use taxes for the General which all 3 funds were supposed to support extra freeway lanes and highway maintenance yet this year nothing's been dones besides the 405 expansion lane which we've been crying over 20 years for and it's still not finished.

California Democratic-controlled legislature is a has-been continual failure who achieve nothing, harbor illegal aliens, spend us to defecit and cannot be trusted to do anything they say they're gonna do.

A legalization of marijuana based on "projected" revenues unseen and untested on an unsafe public hazard is a ridiculous notion only propagated by the foolish, the high or the ignorant.

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

"Conditional" legalization just allows the government to be the dealers
      instead of the crims...
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Yeah, if you're gonna legalize something, let's grow coca!

It's pretty hard to screw up growing coca, the strength doesn't range all over the place and if it was legal, they'd use ether in the reduction to cocaine like they did in the old days, instead of fuckin' diesel fuel, gasoline, acetone, MEK, and other petroleum-based products like they do now.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Man made pills, My Dad made pot.
          Dad is perfect, man is not.

Whom do ye trust?

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Not the California legislature!

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              That statement should be enough for a ban at a Dave Lee Roth site...
              Damn - all out of Thanks. Thanks, Sesh - great post!
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                Man made pills, My Dad made pot.
                Dad is perfect, man is not.

Whom do ye trust?
                What does that even mean?

Why don't you go stick your head in a smallpox ridden shark...

Comment

• bastardson
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2009

Not that many people brew their own beer or make their own wine...
                  That requires work.
                  Ever grow pot?
                  A few seeds in a house plant and you got pot plants.
                  A couple plants with a little care can yield all you
                  need.
                  I've gotten six ounces of killer bud from one small plant.
                  A full size plant could yield pounds of bud.
                  Other than water all I used was super bloom.
                  One box lasts for years.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

That requires work.
                    Ever grow pot?
                    need.
                    One box lasts for years.
                    For your sake, I certainly hope the authorities in San Jose are not reading this.
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That requires work.
                      Ever grow pot?
                      need.
                      One box lasts for years.
                      I was forgetting your climate there.

Comment

• bastardson
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                        For your sake, I certainly hope the authorities in San Jose are not reading this.
                        Or "Bakersfield ".

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                          Nobody ever crashed a car high on tortillas or chips that I know of..
                          You wouldn't know of it, because it's not likely they would test for it. But when you consider the reality that bleached flour and high fructose corn syrup are so refined that they are absorbed immediately into the bloodstream, it is entirely medically possible for someone to pass out behind the wheel and crash their car from too many processed carbs in their system.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ODShowtime
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

When I read this just now in yahoo I got so excited that I was going to post it here, but Nicky is still ahead of the game.

One of the reasons I was so pissed when gw was re-elected was that I knew it would be at least another 5 years before there could be any chance at pot freedom. I cannot believe the wall could finally be cracking. I would seriously consider moving to a state like CA if I didn't have to worry about getting busted all the time. And be able to obtain elite quality herb consistently at a reasonable price. Too bad that state is all jacked up
                            gnaw on it

Comment

• Coyote
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              Monsanto Frankenweed would probably give you "restless leg syndrome" (whatever the fuck that is)
                              After a few generations of Frankenweed, it will revert back to its natural form.
                              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Redballjets88
                                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                                How many great microbreweries exist on the West Coast? Alcohol regulation doesn't interfere with that. If marijuana was regulated in a similar way, maybe there would be "microgroweries"?

The bigger problem would be keeping agripigs like Monsanto or ADM from trying to muscle out the small family pot farmers like they do every other crop. Or Phillip Morris, who would no doubt love an excuse to leave the tobacco business behind, if they could replace it with something as profitable.

I haven't smoked dope in years, but I wouldn't want genetically modified Monsanto Frankenweed, or radioactive tainted Phillip Morris weed on the market.

point is though that the hemp plant - in all its forms - is just a tragically underused resource in this country, and it's mostly because of corporate greed from industries afraid of the competition.
                                I agree totally, people will grow, but the companies that jump on this will rule the roost.

It's a matter of patience when growing. Most people would be more willing to go out and buy a pack of Marlboro Joints than wait for a plant to grow.

I bet a lot a pot heads will start to grow a plant, then smoke out and forget about growing. Stoners are known to be absent minded.

The only thing that irks me about this is that; all over the country cigarette bans are happening non stop, smokers are getting their asses kicked (figuratively speaking) everywhere they go, but pot is becoming legalized? What the fuck is wrong with people. Decide what you want to do with the smokable products already. (even though pot will probably be banned everywhere except in private residence)
                                R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

Working...