X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Andy Taylor
    So basically "Al-Qaeda" fighters can spring up anywhere.
    Yes.

I don't understand all this obsession about training camps.

Suicide bombing isn't rocket science. It's the opposite.

The difficult bit about blowing things up is not being there at the time...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The operations do require intricate planning though to be at all effective...

But then, a college education in engineering and a basic ability to do research is probably light years ahead of going to some shitty terror training camp...

Comment

• Andy Taylor
        Banned
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Or was that all an "inside job" conspiracy?
        That's what I said, they were highly suspicious. But probably not if not if CnEnemy is more your thing.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

I always had to laugh at the videos of these "training camps" with these guys tearing through the monkey bars in ski masks, and running through old tires like a high school football team. Obstacle courses and whatnot.

When in reality they're having someone strap explosives to them and giving them change for the bus.

The REAL "al Qaeda training camps" are the madrases, the elementary schools where they're taught to despise the infidels, and to get on the right bus.

BushCO was the best recruitment tool "al Qaeda" could have ever prayed for.
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

DANG, YOU ARE SUCH A COKK!!!!

Poor Abel .........................BushCo done him in..woe is me....

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I always had to laugh at the videos of these "training camps" with these guys tearing through the monkey bars in ski masks, and running through old tires like a high school football team. Obstacle courses and whatnot.

When in reality they're having someone strap explosives to them and giving them change for the bus.

The REAL "al Qaeda training camps" are the madrases, the elementary schools where they're taught to despise the infidels, and to get on the right bus.

And some Christian schools too for example the Jesus camps.
              Sad how they make hate glorious.

P.s.
              using the word madrasas as a blanket word is like saying all schools are bad.
              religious schools are quite common. And Rock and Roll would be missing some great songs if it Catholic school girls were not lusted.

Madrasah (Arabic: مدرسة‎, madrasa pl. مدارس, madāris) is the Arabic word for any type of school, whether secular or religious (of any religion). It is variously transliterated as madrasah, madarasaa, medresa, madrassa, madraza, madarsa, etc.

Madrasah aamah (Arabic: مدرسة عامة‎) translates as 'public school'.
              Madrasah khāṣah (Arabic: مدرسة خاصة‎) translates as 'private school'.
              Madrasah dīniyyah (Arabic: مدرسة دينية‎) translates as 'religious school'.
              Madrasah Islamiyyah (Arabic: مدرسة إسلامية‎) translates as 'Islamic school'.
              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
              sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

And where would Madonna be if it weren't for the Nuns.
                "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                sigpic

Comment

• Coyote
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                  And where would Madonna be if it weren't for the Nuns.
                  Working the streets of New York?

No wait... That's how she got her gig...
                  Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                    Veteran
                    • May 2004

My favourite part is that tey're always wearing American shoes.......It looks like an endorsement commercial for Nike or Converse.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

America doesn't make shoes...

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                        Veteran
                        • May 2004

Welll then I mean the Chinese sweat shops making shoes for American companies.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                          Veteran
                          • May 2004

We hate the infidels...but they make great shoes.

I guess camel-riding sandals get snagged in the tire obtscale courses.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

American tires ??

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              At The G-20 Summit ??

Pull my finger...

This guy can't spealk off the cuff or answer a question much better than George Bush...

Every other word is "um", "uhh" or ah, or a combination of all three...

It's so bad, it's difficult to understand what he's saying...if he's saying anything at all...

We'll have a YouTube available soon...

Puppets are lost when they have to think on their feet. Obama does read the teleprompter better than George W. Bush. Obama for me came off pretty over his head at the G20. The guy can't even meet her majesty the Queen and do it right. Presidents don't bow to the Queen. What the fuck? Meet her on her level.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                Yes.

I don't understand all this obsession about training camps.

Suicide bombing isn't rocket science. It's the opposite.

The difficult bit about blowing things up is not being there at the time...
                                I read a book written by a guy who infiltrated the training camps in Afganistahn for French intelligence. The camps bring in Muslims who feel they never quite fitted in with western or islamic culture. They are looking for an identity and the camps build a brotherhood. The more intelligent people will be trained to make explosives while the less intelligent practice combat techniques and weapons. The main thing is to build a brother hood and once that is established they dupe you into going on a suicide mission.

In the beginning they let you pick your own jihad. Chechnayans train to fight the Russians. The Algerians train to fight the French. Then at the end of the training higher ups show up and sell another mission that usually has nothing to do with why the guys showed up in the camps in the first place.

So it's more about brainwashing and manipulation than training.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...