X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lesfunk
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

He reminds me of Anthony Berry
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k5YyvW1Kk7Q&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k5YyvW1Kk7Q&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Igosplut
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

And I lay the blame for this fucked up tragedy (and others like it) right at the feet of Wayne LaPierre and his fellow hysterical gun nut propagandists.
      That's the the most stupid thing I've heard you say. So that means whoever has the/a extremist point of view (just like you have) and makes it vocal is responsible for any clearly mentally ill person that commits murder under that belief??????
      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Another CIA brainwashed plant set off to further Obama's agenda of disarming all of us...

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Another CIA brainwashed plant set off to further Obama's agenda of disarming all of us...
          Well, since you apparently believe the same bullshit he did, when are you gonna go postal and shoot up your hospital?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Thanks for clearing that up for me
            Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

I wouldn't do anything like that. Plus i'm not a CIA op...

I just threw that out there for thought and discussion, because things like I suggested are not beyond the realms os possibilities, now are they ??

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

But Obama will try to take all firearms from the general public during his first term...

Mark my words, bitches...

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

OK, we'll see about that. My guns are even registered, so I should be the first one to lose my guns.
                  Originally posted by vandeleur
                  E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

But Obama will try to take all firearms from the general public during his first term...

Mark my words, bitches...

Like I said, the only gun confiscation in the history of this country was by the BCE, in your own back yard.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Well, i've sold my legal weapons...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                        It's also no coincidence these shooting this week BOTH came from guys recently laid off.

Just more casualties from the second Bush Recession this generation has had to endure.

People with nothing to lose are dangerouse. Some use guns. Some wreak a town with a huge bulldozer. Others steal a tank and wreak havoc. I'm waiting for the guy who builds a flame thrower in his garage and returns to the company who laid him off.

The world has just gone nuts on every level and some people just don't want to take a swig from the Wild Turkey bottle and plant a 45 in their head. Some want revenge and to make a statement.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I used to have a black powder cannon. It always used to amaze me you had to fill out an FFL form to buy a little 22 plinking rifle but you could own a piece of artillery legally with no registration of any kind. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be on the recieving end of a napolean cannon full of double canister shot and with solid shot they are very accurate. The only draw back in the reload is slow.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Casualties from the second Bush Recession ??

Get the fuck out of here...

Left and right are wings of the same bird...

This recession / depression has been PLANNED!

Obama is following orders...

I predict he will take a bullet, which will be totally planned to further the objectives, and convince the average uninformed citizen to give up whatever rights they haven't given up already...

In the next 12 - 24 months the USA will be a scary place to be...

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Looks like Elvis has seen the new Alex Jones "movie".

I watched that thing tonight. While I pretty much agree with everything he said about the Bilderbergers and the (not so) Federal Reserve, his case against Obama himself was pathetically weak. Allegations about him being "groomed for 30 years" (what, since he was 17??) without a shred of evidence to back it up.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

There was a stand up comedian, I forget who now, who actually figured out the problem of gun violence.

Solution isn't taking away guns or making them more difficult to obtain - the solution was to keep it as is and just price bullets at $100.00 a pop.

You'd watch gun violence and accidental shootings vanish overnight, guaranteed.
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...