Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Maybe if the food supply wasn't polluted with genetically modified Monsanto mutations, people could get vitamins from food, and not need them as supplements?
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

This is true too. the quality of food coming from mass production is that of mass production. But that is such it is. Calories are needed, so are vitamins. And the vitamins from OTC have little to no standards. -_-
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
        ok, Human Rights per capita...based on sheer numbers, they got us beat.
        Some people might call access to proper health care to be a human right...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          You idiots are fools as well!

And a counselor...i'm appalled...

The government isn't interested in doing in what's in our best interest, especially medically...
          Of course not, major corporations, compassionate and eminently benevolent, are only driven by the notion of our "best interests"...

In Europe I believe, vitamins and supplements are precription medication, not OTC as they are here...
          Um, actually I was under the impression that they have less restrictions over there (for the most part, since "Europe" isn't yet one country)...

The only real control we have in healthcare is learning and taking care of ourselves...
          I agree that's where it starts...

Put the government in control and our ability to do just that will diminish...

Nobody is gonna tell me what medication or what vaccines to take!

These new medications are dangerous and life threatening, period!

Right, we should have drug companies that scramble to spend billion$ selling us erectile dysfunction drugs while they don't bother to R&D new antibiotics against super-germs. Because of course, there's not profit in antibiotics silly!

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Satan
            Maybe if the food supply wasn't polluted with genetically modified Monsanto mutations, people could get vitamins from food, and not need them as supplements?
            You hit the nail on the head, Your Unholiness. When I was growing up, living in a small town and my parents owning a Mom and Pop grocery store, a majority of our fresh food was produce locally. Meat, Poultry and Produce were, by today's standards grown organically. People thought I was crazy when we moved to the Metro-Detroit area and I complained that the food didn't taste right, especially meat and vegetables. Only years later did I realize that the food tasted different because it was full of fucking chemicals and shit. I love buying organic food but the fucking cost makes it prohibitive. Example, I spent $200.00 bucks at the store last Thursday and bought mostly organic stuff. I didn't get shit and by early next week I'll have to go shopping again.
            Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

That's just stuff left over from when Britain was running Hong Kong.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4zJrkPJXAh0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color 2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4zJrkPJXAh0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color 2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Find the rest yourself...

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f74xvtRijMc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color 2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f74xvtRijMc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color 2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So why weren't you critical of vaccines and drug companies when their lobbyists and former CEO's occupied nearly every office in the BCE cabinet?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

I was...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

You people need to drop the left / right bullshit and see whats going on!

Obama is nothing more than the new star quarterback for the same team...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

:

I love you Neo-Con Shitbag Bush Apologist RePukes who wake up after a thumping, look around and suddenly proclaim yourselves centrists against both parties.

Nice one, Butch.
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2007

If only you would have done that in '00 and '04.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              All universal health care does is it lowers the quality of the health care and takes away your individual choices as a patient. My sister almost died waiting for care in the UK. All my relatives in Canada come here to the US for their operations because they don't want to wait around and they want to choose their doctor.
                              Your relatives in Canada pay cash?

That's odd...Most of America can't choose their doctor. Their insurance company does!!! WTF?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4zJrkPJXAh0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color 2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4zJrkPJXAh0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color 2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Find the rest yourself...

It's fucking laughable you put this quack up against the whole of the medical establishment and claim he is right and all the professors and experts are wrong.

He's barely a fucking doctor who runs a little alternative to medicine clinic. Did you check his CV?

THERE IS NO LINK BETWEEN VACCINES AND AUTISM.

There was one piece of flawed research involving just 8 or 10 patients which has been completely debunked time and time again.

Comment

Working...